It Galz #9 Mirror, mirror, and the shawl who's the fairest (It)Gal of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she was physically and emotionally wrecked and just chilling and having some relaxing time was just what was needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’d say she was physically and emotionally wrecked and just chilling and having some relaxing time was just what was needed.

They both did say they like to do nothing on holidays so it is prob the norm....beach, photos, pool.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why anyone would travel all the way to Mexico to do little, especially if it is their first time there. I'd have massive FOMO. But then again millions of people do duck all on holidays and drink in Irish/British pubs so many people aren't that interested in the adventure/culture buzz for some weird reason.
This is an ongoing debate as old as time and extends far beyond It Galz.

Half the population love going far away to do nothing and the other to do loads. Neither half understands the other.

I'm in the "do loads" camp but I actually understand the point of view of the "do nothing" people after many arguments with my ex.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I am very much a do loads and see as much as you can on holidays type of person but the older I got the more I am like yeah I get it. The idea of a sun holiday used to make me want to stab myself 😂

my job can be very demanding and stressful and I can never sit still at home, I'm always pottering, doing bits and pieces and this is the only way I am forced to actually just do nothing. However, once a year is enough for me for that type of holiday.

Reactions: 5
This is an ongoing debate as old as time and extends far beyond It Galz.

Half the population love going far away to do nothing and the other to do loads. Neither half understands the other.

I'm in the "do loads" camp but I actually understand the point of view of the "do nothing" people after many arguments with my ex.
Is that why you broke up? 💔

I think keep the thread together- do either provide enough gossip to split?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think keep the thread together- do either provide enough gossip to split?
In favour of keeping it too - IMO any time one does anything the other will be referred to. Say Jenny sets a date for the wedding for example, both threads will be full of chat about it, what L thinks so on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is that why you broke up? 💔
No, I actually loved those holidays in the end. We did whatever we wanted individually, LOL. Would highly recommend.

We broke up over the third lockdown because we just weren't into each other and lockdown exposed it. Fun fact: he overheard the ICK it galz episode and was DEEPLY offended by the It Galz saying that sunglasses and boxers without designer logos gave them the ICK. He was fuming. He hates them both, such a LOL. Long live Primark boxers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In favour of keeping it too - IMO any time one does anything the other will be referred to. Say Jenny sets a date for the wedding for example, both threads will be full of chat about it, what L thinks so on.
Ya let’s keep them together 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
The difference between red room discord and it galz discord 🤯 Jenny has definitely done what Lindsay has been desperately trying to do in bringing a like minded group together

Reactions: 8
Suggestion for L
Giving the ick, designer gear in every pick, acting overly keen, please design my ezine

Suggestion for J
Red room hitting the mark, knocking the pod out of the park.

Suggestion for L
Giving the ick, designer gear in every pick, acting overly keen, please design my ezine

Suggestion for J
Red room hitting the mark, knocking the pod out of the park.
I’m still of two minds about splitting it, since they still get referenced together and compared constantly.

Reactions: 16
Maybe we should do a poll on the next thread in regards to splitting the next thread? I think they should be kept together as no one really says anything bad about Jenny and I’d imagine that thread to be dead.

Reactions: 27
Maybe we should do a poll on the next thread in regards to splitting the next thread? I think they should be kept together as no one really says anything bad about Jenny and I’d imagine that thread to be dead.
Have to agree actually… why anyone would choose to go anon on a thread to give praise rather than just comment in the discord, I don’t know!
Do think L will always be brought up to add spice to the Jenny thread 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.