Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smg12

Chatty Member
Sad for her but if her statement against Jenny had been a success she’d probably have put Jenny in the same position she’s actually ended up putting herself in...
Seems like the whole thing has blown up in her face. That being said I wish her the best, she’s definitely doing the right thing taking a break

• Heart
Reactions: 64

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
I started reading this thread out of boredom during winter lockdown because misery loves company and I thought they were both melts. Now I'm fangirling over Jenny, genuinely concerned about Lindsay's wellbeing and low key in love with Pete. Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Fitfan47

She’s discussing conspiracies. It’s topical because of timing. Approx 3000 tragically died in 9/11. Over 750k people have died in the Middle East since 9/11, never mind before that (directly or indirectly tied to US involvement). As an Irish, neutral person, what duty do we have to care about 9/11 when America has killed FAR more civilians in the Middle East.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Poor girl, great she’s recognizing she needs to step back. Hopefully she’s a good support network. L if you are reading this, take care, forget about SM look after yourself and your lovely kiddies.

Reactions: 47

Fitfan47

The way she just cut J off after she learned about J talking to people about her, it’s very black and white thinking. I don’t think she had the ability to think ahead when it happened, she just cut her off under the assumption that it was ‘her’ platform anyway and she could kick J off easily without repercussions.
I think that the reality of that whole situation has just hit home now and she’s got very few coping mechanisms without substances.
She’s also choosing to see people unsubscribing as a personal attack instead of a reflection of the content that she has control over. I was willing to pay for July and did pay for august (xxxgal) but I’m not wasting money when there’s zero effort and I have no interest in any of the topics. Maybe instead of sulking about losing subs she could actually make a bit of fucking effort on the pod or take/listen to feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

sunnysideup97

This 👏 also remember there was an entire month when J was locked out of Patreon, saying nothing and has mentioned was going through a mentally traumatic time (said she was medicated heavily). There was little empathy for her during that time also.
Honestly, crying that J used her OWN pics taken by her OWN fiancé and being like omg she is bullying L and doing this to drive the knife in, the absolute delusion and perpetual victimhood tells me these ppl blame everything that goes wrong in their lives on external factors and would not dream of any self reflection, everyone is the captain of their own ship, something L needs to learn fast

• Heart
Reactions: 46

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Without giving too much away I worked in publishing before (not Ireland) and the publishing rights of the pictures would belong to photographer. Since Evan took them, he can publish them wherever he likes.

Reactions: 44

louloulou12345

To clarify I love the content of Js pod, it is a lot more up my alley in terms of topics and no denying she is killing the execution of it

As a person though I do believe there is a lot more sneaky badness in J
Like yes, L is chaotic and she fluctuates but there has always been a sense of her being authentic, be it her authenticity is just chopping and changing and figuring shit out in the chaotic way she does as she goes along

For instance, as J got drunken on the live and Evan started taking about Vejas runners.. Remember L talking about them recently? Evan insulted them too and watch Js reaction, she is clearly reading tattle, knows that J had mentioned them, looks at Evan and says oh are they, I wouldn't know etc. Watch it back. Like, okay J?

I will continue to pay for red room for the content but I do think J has sneaky, calculated and bitchy undertones that may not be as obvious and Ls, not as sneaky, outlandish things said at times

I hope L is okay. I can't imagine how hard this has all been for her. There is no road map for dealing with any of this, yes she should have rebranded but that was a hell of a lot easier for J who had Evan there to help her visions come in to reality
God I don’t agree with this at all. I think L has shown herself to be so so bitchy. Just take her latest ick episode as an example. Such mean girl vibes like you just know she would have bullied the shit out of you in school. I don’t get the bitchy vibes from J at all. Like who is L? I don’t see the authenticity at all. I don’t see any sense of self. It’s not ‘authentic’ to say outrageous and un-researched things, and passing them off as hot takes.

It’s been made pretty clear that J has the head on her shoulders for this game. She knows how to market and brand, we saw that with It Galz. She was clearly the brains behind it and that was all before Evan came along. I know the production company she used for her launch —tenth man— and Lindsay could have easily googled and hired them too. Evan is a photographer, not a videographer, stylist, art director or production company. It’s not all Evan. She’s a woman with a vision and a plan and that’s been so clear. We can’t say the same for L. She’s shown to be completely lacking in foresight, planning, production, ideas, business and customer care..

• Heart
Reactions: 44

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I cannot believe Jenny would still associate with him. It's Dublin, there's more than one gay lad who'll give you some curtain bangs babe, and plenty of them aren't convicted racists. :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 42

almas

I understand that we should have empathy for someone suffering from anxiety, but this mess is all of her own creation. She should back off and move on with her life and not falsely accuse of her friend of blackmail.
I wonder how concerned she was about Jenny’s mental health when she posted all the stuff about her. Luckily for Jenny it didn’t have the effect Lindsay wanted. I feel like her recent statement is very manipulative, basically blaming people who unsubscribed for her mental health problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Fitfan47

I do feel for her buttttt…pretty convenient she does this after the first of the month paycheck.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Emilyinparis20

Found this in my ss from April definitely the same shoot. J seems so calculated I mean I know L is unhinged but I’m beginning to believe what she said. Listeners always commented on J bullying L and when she comes out and says it she’s called a bully for speaking out? We see women being treated like this all the time it’s sad.
how is Jenny a bully for being featured in a mag though?? The photos were seeing today are from that same shoot that they did as a pair for life mag but like any shoot like that always has group photos and individual shots. These are obviously Jenny’s solo shots! And anyone with experience in media knows images are always being repurposed and used for other things. Like hardly doubt Jenny had a master plan to appear in a magazine solo to get back at Lindsey

Reactions: 41

louloulou12345

Same can be applied to those complaining L only put details of show on patreon. What do you want, telegram dropped off with a personal apology?? I'm sure if you've tickets to the show she is assuming you are a subscriber. Everyone wanted her to address it and she has but its still not good enough 🙄
Info should have been sent to the emails of everyone who bought tickets, as they would be on file since purchase. That’s not rocket science babes. Not everyone who bought tickets is still subscribed, but they’re still a paying customer. Subscribers have been cut in half, so it’s not guaranteed that everyone who bought tickets is still a subscriber.

Reactions: 40

Moo9595

VIP Member
God she’s so flashy these days. Hardly relatable for the ‘community’ she’s trying to foster.
Honestly the absolute state of this pic haha. Lindsay no one cares you have a few quid, you’re in your 30s none of that shite is dramatic or aspirational at that age show us your mortgage your car your retirement fund and a viable business plan then we’ll be impressed

• Heart
Reactions: 40