It Galz #9 Mirror, mirror, and the shawl who's the fairest (It)Gal of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got to say, I’m jealous of Jenny’s vacation! 😂 All the pics looked so gorgeous and she looked on fire in her posts! Props to her too for scheduling out podcasts knowing she would be away 👍🏻 Still giving out the blueprint for running a podcast.

Reactions: 12
Such a good point she was so anti cancel culture until she could use it against Jenny
It was nail in the coffin for me. On the pod she often defended people who had been “cancelled” (and prob deserved some of it) to the bone. Then she catches her friend bitching and decides to try publicly ruin her… it was just nasty and so hypocritical when she said J ABUSED her?!

I got to say, I’m jealous of Jenny’s vacation! 😂 All the pics looked so gorgeous and she looked on fire in her posts! Props to her too for scheduling out podcasts knowing she would be away 👍🏻 Still giving out the blueprint for running a podcast.
the thing is J has worked before so knows she has to do the bare minimum for good money let’s be real. Consistency, a schedule and content with a plan while also doing some free content for promo. All crumbled once J left it galz

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice that L and Claire Balding are literally morphing into each other? They have the exact same mannerisms, way of telling stories and speaking. They both do the same hand movements and all. It's mad!

Reactions: 10
It looked like all the did was stay at the beach/resort really?! Kinda boring!! I never understand those trips, especially in super interesting places like Mexico. I remember both L and J saying they like to do nothing on holidays. Food looked AMAZING though!

Reactions: 3
It looked like all the did was stay at the beach/resort really?! Kinda boring!! I never understand those trips, especially in super interesting places like Mexico. I remember both L and J saying they like to do nothing on holidays. Food looked AMAZING though!
Evan was out there for work though not really the time to do a load of sight seeing

Im pretty sure it’s recommended that tourists stay in their resorts in Mexico? Unless they’re on a guided tour..

Reactions: 12
Im pretty sure it’s recommended that tourists stay in their resorts in Mexico? Unless they’re on a guided tour..
Millions of people backpack all over Mexico. I hope to do it at some point myself! The beach/resort seems like such a waste

Reactions: 7
Millions of people backpack all over Mexico. I hope to do it at some point myself! The beach/resort seems like such a waste
I have no doubt that they do I just wouldn’t have expected Jenny and Evan to be backpacking around while there. Lots of people go to resorts and just chill out

Reactions: 6
I have no doubt that they do I just wouldn’t have expected Jenny and Evan to be backpacking around while there. Lots of people go to resorts and just chill out
Such a waste!!! Each to their own though...and like I said, L and J both did say before they don't like to do anything on holidays.

Reactions: 3
Been a few times to those resorts around Cancun. You can have a do-duck-all holiday or do-everything. For the do-everything it’s better to stay down in Tulum area to see the ruins. Easier access to Chichen Itza. Also bioreserve area. Done both kinds of holiday and both are excellent in their own way. There is nothing quite like getting up in the morning and not worrying about food, drinks, cleaning up etc, brain turned off and on zombie mode.

Reactions: 13
Such a waste!!! Each to their own though...and like I said, L and J both did say before they don't like to do anything on holidays.
Exactly, Sure L apparently doesn’t even like to leave Dublin 🙈 can’t understand that

Reactions: 6
Been a few times to those resorts around Cancun. You can have a do-duck-all holiday or do-everything. For the do-everything it’s better to stay down in Tulum area to see the ruins. Easier access to Chichen Itza. Also bioreserve area. Done both kinds of holiday and both are excellent in their own way. There is nothing quite like getting up in the morning and not worrying about food, drinks, cleaning up etc, brain turned off and on zombie mode.
I don't understand why anyone would travel all the way to Mexico to do little, especially if it is their first time there. I'd have massive FOMO. But then again millions of people do duck all on holidays and drink in Irish/British pubs so many people aren't that interested in the adventure/culture buzz for some weird reason.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.