It Galz #9 Mirror, mirror, and the shawl who's the fairest (It)Gal of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the newest x galz ep is shite and I've really tried to stick by her but it just ain't it. She comes across as bitchy. I used to think the came across v bitchy together to be honest and thought it was more J but I'm beginning to doubt that now. I've recently listened to old x galz episodes and you can really see the cracks starting to show between them once J got with Evan. I've picked up on loads of tension, bitchy comments and tit for tat arguments between them in those episodes from around that time that I didnt notice as much first time around. It really makes you see that the fall out was probably a long time coming and there was definitely tit going on in the background that we as listeners weren't aware of.

Reactions: 18
Patreons for itgalz now down to 1116 from over 1900 last month, that's some drop. On the goals its gone from 71% earlier today to 58%. Redroom has now surpassed itgalz in Patreon. That's got to hurt, Jenny not only has more of an income but she so has the buyout money.

Given the views on the thread a few months back when it seemed like there were not to many Jenny fans and that she was nothing without Lindsay, I'm kinda surprised by how quick it went this way or that it did at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Patreons for itgalz now down to 1116 from over 1900 last month, that's some drop. On the goals its gone from 71% earlier today to 58%. Redroom has now surpassed itgalz in Patreon. That's got to hurt, Jenny not only has more of an income but she so has the buyout money.

Given the views on the thread a few months back when it seemed like there were not to many Jenny fans and that she was nothing without Lindsay, I'm kinda surprised by how quick it went this way or that it did at all.
Wow was wondering if it would drop that much!

Maybe we under estimate how many people see through Marmalade Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder does she still think that mirror was a good purchase just before a big loss in income . 🤔Jenny seems to be way more clever with her earnings and Lynsey has 2 kids .

Reactions: 9
Been loving red room not gonna lie, and Jenny’s not even in full groove yet since it’s so new. Will be interesting to see it’s progress over the next few months!

Reactions: 17
Jennys new episode is fantastic!
I can't believe she's overtaken L already
Listening now and and its great! I'm really surprised too, wonder how she's feeling about it

It's mad to think L refused to make a new pod and has been saying for a while now she will do new branding for the pod and hasn't yet J has done this all so quickly, branding on point and interesting content. It shows it really pays off to try something new

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Not surprised at all. Think the Lindsay stans just like to shout louder... bit like herself 😅 she was so arrogant about it being HER community that people believed it.

I have to say I really enjoyed Jenny’s new incel episode. She’s like a new woman! Gone is the bitchiness, sniggering, judgmentalness. Even the undertone of misogyny is gone! When she was on It Galz she always leaned into the narrative of women are whiney and bitchy and was always overly sympathetic to men in any scenario they discussed to a ridiculous extent. It’s all gone! She was very neutral, fair and reasonable. I honestly can’t get over the change because tbh she wrecked my head on It Galz, found it very hard to warm to her. Well done Jenny 😀

Reactions: 23
Lindsay has not put in the work to maintain, build or grow Itgalz and now it’s affecting her financially

Are the patreon numbers weird? Now its showing that L has 1117 and J has 1150🤷🏻‍♀️ Now thats a big drop for both of them, is it cause of the new month?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.