It Galz #9 Mirror, mirror, and the shawl who's the fairest (It)Gal of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thrilled to bits for Jenny, but can't help feeling for Lindsay. I want them both to succeed and if all these threads have shown us anything is that Lindsay can turn it around. Initially Lindsay had the popular vote in here and Jenny was seen as stiff and boring. I think L needs to put her ego aside and let It Galz die with whatever dignity it has left. Take a breather, rebrand, research and come back (hopefully) thriving. Everyone loves a good comeback story.

Reactions: 15
I'm thrilled to bits for Jenny, but can't help feeling for Lindsay. I want them both to succeed and if all these threads have shown us anything is that Lindsay can turn it around. Initially Lindsay had the popular vote in here and Jenny was seen as stiff and boring. I think L needs to put her ego aside and let It Galz die with whatever dignity it has left. Take a breather, rebrand, research and come back (hopefully) thriving. Everyone loves a good comeback story.
I think these threads and the last few months show us that J can turn it around, and that she was the one doing all the work on it galz in the first place. Hate to say it but it seems like L putting her ego aside is a foreign concept to her at this point

Reactions: 18
I think L could turn it around if she spilt the tea on her new relationship!
What everyone loved about Lindsey was her personal life and she doesn’t mention anything about that anymore I think it would be that simple for her to gain back a patrons / popularity. Maybe not to pre fallout levels but would definitely be an improvement

Reactions: 13
I kinda think that deep down L always wanted to be a posh, rich, classy, boring, basic yummy mummy instahun influencer.

Reactions: 8
Possibly but does that have much longevity? One episode max? I just don’t know where the content is gonna go or even if she did start afresh what’s would that podcast be?

Reactions: 2
Wonder is she not putting effort in as she’s buying J out, probably feels she’s working for her or something.

Reactions: 6
I like a comeback when the reason for the downfall was just unfortunate and coincidental and not because of the person acting like a thundering orsehole

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder is she not putting effort in as she’s buying J out, probably feels she’s working for her or something.
Has she ever mentioned how the buyout worked like has she completed it or is it ongoing? Has been said before but would be silly of her to shoot herself in the door financially (purposely lazy content) if she’s paying J monthly.

Reactions: 3
Has she ever mentioned how the buyout worked like has she completed it or is it ongoing? Has been said before but would be silly of her to shoot herself in the door financially (purposely lazy content) if she’s paying J monthly.
@ifitoldyouyoudknow can you tell us anything about this without getting yourself into trouble?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if subconsciously Lindsay is thinking that she’s set for life with the rich fella so it doesn’t matter if she loses this source of income really? (Putting aside the fact she’s with him about 6 months and it could easily end again- I don’t think she thinks like that)

Would explain why she’s dropping 2/3/4 grand on luxury brands, mirrors and bags when she’s living in a rented 2 bed over a chipper with her 2 kids - she’s thinking it doesn’t matter cause we’ll end up living with rich bf eventually

Reactions: 14
I wonder if subconsciously Lindsay is thinking that she’s set for life with the rich fella so it doesn’t matter if she loses this source of income really? (Putting aside the fact she’s with him about 6 months and it could easily end again- I don’t think she thinks like that)

Would explain why she’s dropping 2/3/4 grand on luxury brands, mirrors and bags when she’s living in a rented 2 bed over a chipper with her 2 kids - she’s thinking it doesn’t matter cause we’ll end up living with rich bf eventually
This is what I think! I think she’s clinging on to him, she’s dying to settle down at heart I think. I think she’s dead set on ending up with him and the pods demise will make her cling on more- it’s probably affecting it both ways, his money making her put less effort in and the podcast demise making her cling to him

Reactions: 7
This is what I think! I think she’s clinging on to him, she’s dying to settle down at heart I think. I think she’s dead set on ending up with him and the pods demise will make her cling on more- it’s probably affecting it both ways, his money making her put less effort in and the podcast demise making her cling to him
It’s so reckless 😞

L could turn it around IF....she did one episode at the start if a month all about the J fall out, what the messages said, who they were sent to, how long they went on for, the breakdown of the dynamic between them, Evans role, the buyout ins and outs.
And then if she carries on with a fire in her belly and an openness about her life, relationship and friendships. How she's coping without J bless wise and emotionally, do the kids miss her yada yada. And if she shelves the z lister celeb shite for a while.

Xgalz is dust otherwise imo.

Reactions: 20
L could turn it around IF....she did one episode at the start if a month all about the J fall out, what the messages said, who they were sent to, how long they went on for, the breakdown of the dynamic between them, Evans role, the buyout ins and outs.
And then if she carries on with a fire in her belly and an openness about her life, relationship and friendships. How she's coping without J bless wise and emotionally, do the kids miss her yada yada. And if she shelves the z lister celeb shite for a while.

That will never happen. Her new persona is much more detached and distant and she would never be so open as to reveal anything like that. She won’t even mention her fella. I don’t recognise her anymore. It’s sad cause that’s what’s killing what was a great podcast. The sharing of their personal lives WAS It Galz- Jenny talking about first time anal with Evan, Lindsay talking about the latest trouble with Jimmy. That was the magic. The other episodes were grand but the real gold was the personal life eps and the sense of trust/sharing they created with the listeners. We felt we knew them. We don’t know Lindsay at all anymore. We have a vague idea that she has some rich bf living in some boujee apartment and that’s it. She’s cut off the trust/sharing with the listeners and as a result has completely removed her USP - that you felt you were her best friend and knew what was going on in her life. That’s what the listeners wanted they see they’re not getting anymore so they’re gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32

I just think at this point she would look beyond obsessed if she did another “expose” on someone who realistically used to be her best friend and business partner, and someone who let’s be real, some of the remaining XGALZ probably still like. Like you guys had a fight that’s grand and J already admitted to bitching… who hasn’t had a witch about their friends to their inner circle? I’m sure what J said stung and I don’t blame L for feeling betrayed and probably not to remain friends but at some point it’s time to build a bridge and get over it.

Reactions: 9
I’d say Jenny is delighted to be getting brand deals on her own now without being dissed or dissed for being uncool by Lindsay 🤣 good for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.