It Galz #9 Mirror, mirror, and the shawl who's the fairest (It)Gal of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the patreon numbers weird? Now its showing that L has 1117 and J has 1150🤷🏻‍♀️ Now thats a big drop for both of them, is it cause of the new month?
Mine shows the below:

L has 1117 - I took a screenshot before the end of August and it was 1946

J has 1150 and she had 1488

Reactions: 2
Mine shows the below:

L has 1117 - I took a screenshot before the end of August and it was 1946

J has 1150 and she had 1488
But remember gals, don’t tell a girl boss how to girl boss. I think those words will be coming back to haunt Lindsay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Re the HAP comment on the last thread about someone being on 45K and getting HAP and it being disgusting, you just have to be under the income limit to get it in the first place. If you start earning over it, what you pay increases but you’re still entitled. The limit is around €34,000 give or take depending on where you are and if you have kids etc, which tbh even a lot of working professionals I know are under. Giving what a bleeping rip of it is to rent in this country and especially Dublin maybe be less mad at the people receiving it and more mad that it’s not more widely known how many are actually entitled, the rent people end up on with it is still more than you’d pay in other major cities in Europe 😂

Honestly the newest x galz ep is shite and I've really tried to stick by her but it just ain't it. She comes across as bitchy. I used to think the came across v bitchy together to be honest and thought it was more J but I'm beginning to doubt that now. I've recently listened to old x galz episodes and you can really see the cracks starting to show between them once J got with Evan. I've picked up on loads of tension, bitchy comments and tit for tat arguments between them in those episodes from around that time that I didnt notice as much first time around. It really makes you see that the fall out was probably a long time coming and there was definitely tit going on in the background that we as listeners weren't aware of.
It really is the making of her

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Honestly the newest x galz ep is shite and I've really tried to stick by her but it just ain't it. She comes across as bitchy. I used to think the came across v bitchy together to be honest and thought it was more J but I'm beginning to doubt that now. I've recently listened to old x galz episodes and you can really see the cracks starting to show between them once J got with Evan. I've picked up on loads of tension, bitchy comments and tit for tat arguments between them in those episodes from around that time that I didnt notice as much first time around. It really makes you see that the fall out was probably a long time coming and there was definitely tit going on in the background that we as listeners weren't aware of.
Re the HAP comment on the last thread about someone being on 45K and getting HAP and it being disgusting, you just have to be under the income limit to get it in the first place. If you start earning over it, what you pay increases but you’re still entitled. The limit is around €34,000 give or take depending on where you are and if you have kids etc, which tbh even a lot of working professionals I know are under. Giving what a bleeping rip of it is to rent in this country and especially Dublin maybe be less mad at the people receiving it and more mad that it’s not more widely known how many are actually entitled, the rent people end up on with it is still more than you’d pay in other major cities in Europe 😂

It really is the making of her
Don't think you read my post fully, I said it was disgusting because said person registered as HOMELESS to get homeless HAP whilst having a pretty decent income and just because they had to move out and she wanted to live in a 1 bed but not pay in full for it. Effectively taking it away from someone actually in need. She's still in the place year and a half later and is still not paying the full whack just a larger top up. Each to their own but I wouldn't be into milking the system and don't think registering as homeless or applying for HAP if you can actually afford your rent is very fair on those who truly rely on it to survive but we're all different! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don't think you read my post fully, I said it was disgusting because said person registered as HOMELESS to get homeless HAP whilst having a pretty decent income and just because they had to move out and she wanted to live in a 1 bed but not pay in full for it. Effectively taking it away from someone actually in need. She's still in the place year and a half later and is still not paying the full whack just a larger top up. Each to their own but I wouldn't be into milking the system and don't think registering as homeless or applying for HAP if you can actually afford your rent is very fair on those who truly rely on it to survive but we're all different! :)
FACTZZZZZ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Most people who are entitled can technically ‘afford their rent’, should everyone have to struggle? Take it up with the local councils if you think it should only be for people who literally couldn’t afford the shocking prices we have here. And even for those who aren’t entitled cos they’re above the limits lots can ‘afford’ what they’re paying it doesn’t mean they’re not being absolutely diddled paying a ridiculous portion of their income.

It’s not easy and quick to get accepted even when you fill all criteria and ARE eligible so if your homeless HAP pal and all the others you know working who aren’t entitled to it got it then it sounds like they acted fraudulently and falsified documents proving their income, so report them, no one likes a scammer!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Most people who are entitled can technically ‘afford their rent’, should everyone have to struggle? Take it up with the local councils if you think it should only be for people who literally couldn’t afford the shocking prices we have here. And even for those who aren’t entitled cos they’re above the limits lots can ‘afford’ what they’re paying it doesn’t mean they’re not being absolutely diddled paying a ridiculous portion of their income.

It’s not easy and quick to get accepted even when you fill all criteria and ARE eligible so if your homeless HAP pal and all the others you know working who aren’t entitled to it got it then it sounds like they acted fraudulently and falsified documents proving their income, so report them, no one likes a scammer!
So true. You have the likes of those crappy talk radio shows/tabloids stoking anger against people who avail of housing or other benefits when the real bloody problem is the incompetent government and their crappy housing policies which have encouraged house prices to go out of all control. Tracey swindling an extra 1K or so out of the HAP isn’t the problem hun

Reactions: 15
So true. You have the likes of those crappy talk radio shows/tabloids stoking anger against people who avail of housing or other benefits when the real bloody problem is the incompetent government and their crappy housing policies which have encouraged house prices to go out of all control. Tracey swindling an extra 1K or so out of the HAP isn’t the problem hun
Honestly like everyone will rant about how high prices are here and then be fuming someone is working and getting HAP even though they still end up paying more than what they’d pay anywhere else 😂 and if all these people they know are getting it fraudulently then there’s a serious issue with people falsifying their payslips. Amount who have no idea how high the income limit is and think it’s just for single mothers and unemployed folk

Reactions: 4
It’s already begun, just like every insta hun out promoting them rotten hard seltzer’s 🤮
Itgalz never got any kind of media backing and I don't think it will going forward. L should of rebranded for that purpose alone. Itgalz is blacklisted by media.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think she will go down that route and I don’t blame her tbh- it’s her career/form of income. She has a fresh chance to do it now why not take the opportunity. I do think Lindsay is too unpredictable to get backed by brands/media, Jenny not so much

Reactions: 19
I think she will go down that route and I don’t blame her tbh- it’s her career/form of income. She has a fresh chance to do it now why not take the opportunity. I do think Lindsay is too unpredictable to get backed by brands/media, Jenny not so much
Yeah and sure Lindsay is a new person now. She would of been sponsored by bicardi last year and lyons tea this year.

She's gone into a very competitive market now as well of classy, posh Mum.

What is that promo she just posted on itgalzonly instagram 😂 so cringy, “now its the best time to become xgalz”, i reckon it is Lins, after the massive drop in the last 2 days 😂 shes just so embarrassing does she think shes killing it like?
Honestly, who would want to sponsor that mess?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally wanted to give L a chance but after this weeks skid marks snoods etc pod, I’m gonna cancel my subscription. L saying she doesn’t believe in saving the environment, calling non masculine guys gay, I’m not the first person to be super PC but it’s just not enjoyable to listen too and boring.

Reactions: 12
Yeah and sure Lindsay is a new person now. She would of been sponsored by bicardi last year and lyons tea this year.

She's gone into a very competitive market now as well of classy, posh Mum.
Ah but you won’t be seeing many of the classy, posh mum brands lining up to work with her

What is that promo she just posted on itgalzonly instagram 😂 so cringy, “now its the best time to become xgalz”, i reckon it is Lins, after the massive drop in the last 2 days 😂 shes just so embarrassing does she think shes killing it like?
Honestly, who would want to sponsor that mess?
Isn’t itgalzonly only for xgalz anyway?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.