It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also that she was quick to post that accusation of abuse of Jenny shutting down the Patreon, but not the ‘real’ receipts
That is such a good point actually
[/QUOTE]

she must have died when she realized the entire site was down..it was so erratic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
she must have died when she realized the entire site was down..it was so erratic
[/QUOTE]
Think it was such a perfect indicator of how quick she can create a story in her head with very little evidence to back it up

Reactions: 40
Think it was such a perfect indicator of how quick she can create a story in her head with very little evidence to back it up
100%
I’ve been enjoying the drama over the last few weeks but tbh I’m feeling uneasy about it after her going on this week, I hope they both get through it okay

Reactions: 12
To be fair, she said that the “lies” Jenny had spread were about herself and the people she loves.

If “those” people involved in the lie are her children (I believe this is most likely), it’s fair enough she doesn’t want to air out the lies and drag her kids and parenting into public discourse.
If the lie involves her closest friends, she would also want to protect them.

I think there are valid reasons for why she could be holding onto her receipts, but obviously making claims of abuse and having no evidence whatsoever usually garners critique. May be a case of being in between a rock and a hard place, hoping those who love her will believe her without the screenshots

Reactions: 19
[/QUOTE]
No this is actually such a good point.
why won’t she post what Jenny said?She was so quick to post the “continued abuse” or whatever of the screenshot of Patreon. She won’t post what Jenny did because

1. Doesn’t have it
2. It incriminates her so much that she cant
3. She won’t because she knows Jenny has worse on her

I think she’s trying to do the old pr move of trying to get in front of the story but isn’t smart enough to make a thought out plan

Reactions: 17
I think the ‘other people I love’ Jenny was bitching about was probably her ex.

Reactions: 7
Yeah because if J was saying it to Ls sisters she's hardly bitching about her immediate family.
Something stinks about it all to be honest

Reactions: 9
Kinda seems like they were all really fed up with L and discussing her

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on the thread - A thought that crossed my mind reading some of the comments, J was always portrayed as the ‘stable’ one long term relationship/engaged/living together etc. and always saw L in an out of new/old relationships - do you think then L moving in with her new fella kinda triggered J? If J was jealous of L she always had the ‘stability factor’ over L and maybe couldn’t handle losing that?
Visa-Versa L could of rushed into moving in with her fella as she was jealous of that part of Js life. Had blinkers on and was grabbing onto that stability in her life?
sorry if I’ve brought the topic back a few steps, so much gets said so quickly on this😂😂

Kinda seems like they were all really fed up with L and discussing her
*I* was getting fed up of L and I’m not even her friend. I was genuinely scratching my head at the time as to how her sisters and J tolerated it. And before you downplay it, yes L, it was chaotic. You moved Jimmy back into your kids’ lives (which is a huge thing) only to move him back out (another massive adjustment), only to introduce Moo Moo to them (another big step for any child, despite you saying at the time introducing a fella to your kids isn’t a big deal. It is), only to break up with Moo Moo, get with the latest ex, move one kid in with him, leave the other with your parents (allegedly) within weeks, only for him to break up with you and kick you out of his house, move your whole life back into your old apartment (all the while leaning on your friends) only for you then turn around and get back with him. You keep saying you’re not chaotic and it really shows a massive lack of self awareness if you think what I’ve described is not hugely chaotic.

Reactions: 61
*I* was getting fed up of L and I’m not even her friend. I was genuinely scratching my head at the time as to how her sisters and J tolerated it. And before you downplay it, yes L, it was chaotic. You moved Jimmy back into your kids’ lives (which is a huge thing) only to move him back out (another massive adjustment), only to introduce Moo Moo to them (another big step for any child, despite you saying at the time introducing a fella to your kids isn’t a big deal. It is), only to break up with Moo Moo, get with the latest ex, move one kid in with him, leave the other with your parents (allegedly) within weeks, only for him to break up with you and kick you out of his house, move your whole life back into your old apartment (all the while leaning on your friends) only for you then turn around and get back with him. You keep saying you’re not chaotic and it really shows a massive lack of self awareness if you think what I’ve described is not hugely chaotic.
you’d swear she was abusing her kids the way you’re going on give over, adults break up and make up all the time you’re going on like she’s bopping off to a crack shack every weekend and neglecting them? Have u never gone to your nannys for a week or two on your summer hols?

Never looked at their tumblr before.. the irony of some of the responses in light of current events - lol’ing at an anti bullying campaign and no need to seek revenge. L arguing with subs as always 😅
Why is she pretending that they didn’t spend a good ten mins discussing the rumour that sosu tit herself on her wedding day because she did too much coke? 🤣🤣🤣 some bullshitter she is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
you’d swear she was abusing her kids the way you’re going on give over, adults break up and make up all the time you’re going on like she’s bopping off to a crack shack every weekend and neglecting them? Have u never gone to your nannys for a week or two on your summer hols?
I haven’t once commented on her parenting skills and have said several times on here that those who do are gross. All I’m literally saying is her behaviour was chaotic and that that can be frustrating for friends to witness. If you don’t think that’s chaotic behaviour at 34 years of age then I don’t know what to say to you 😂.

and in answer to your question yeah I’ve gone to my nanny’s for a week’s summer holidays as a child. But no, never went to live with my nanny because my mum moved in with her new bf.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Maybe the bitching was about her getting back with the ex and that’s how she’s came up with Jenny was trying to stop her going down a healthier path. I don’t think Jenny would have minded her stopping sharing personal information at all as it was pretty clear Jenny wanted to steer the pod away from that anyway and towards more topicy stuff. But for L personally I can see why J would be against her getting back with the man

im a bit late to see this and its not groundbreaking but finally some media coverage on the split around the 5min20sec mark

I often wonder how L's Family can keep making excuses for her and then I see on here just how many excuse her behaviour. She's 34 not fuckin 14. Grow up the duck, stop blaming everyone else for your tit show of a life and take some responsibility. Fighting online with the very people who pay her wages, she's literally delusional. We all said it weeks back, she'll end up cancelling herself, nobody else needs to do it for her including Jenny.

Reactions: 18
Going to your nanny's for a week or two isn't the issue. When you have children, you can't uproot them from their house and school into a strange man's house that you've just started dating... Then shift them again when the relationship breaks down. Then get back with the fella again. It's not fair on them. Rushing into relationships is grand if that's what you want to do, but leave your kids out of it.

Not only has her son lost his own dad who isn't around, then someone who was seemingly like a dad (Jimmy) to him and seemed to really love him, then he loses his dog, and now he's apparently not living with his sister because he doesn't want to move again...

If you had children of your own, you would realise how fucked up all of that is. Teenage boys can be so vulnerable and from a psychological standpoint, an unhealthy or unstable relationship with their mother can cause them serious problems as an adult.

I'm not trying to mom shame so don't come at me, but my point is - if I were Jenny, I would have been expressing my feelings on all of the above too. You can't blame her for that. Especially when L goes from posting pics of edibles and tagging her dealer, comes off her meds cold turkey, goes back on them, drinks a lot, hangs out with big sessioners, comes off the drink. It's not normal behaviour.

I hope she sorts herself out because I've spiralled off those meds myself and it was the darkest time of my life. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, it really fucks your head up but counselling and taking a break from work and social media is the only way to get better. Don't like to see anyone going down the path that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Except her son didn’t go for a week or two to his grandparents for a holiday, he moved in with them as was abandoned by his mother. I don’t care how you dress it up, whether it’s because “he wanted to be near his school and friends blah blah”, the point is he shouldn’t have been put in that situation to have to make a choice of who to live with. The poor child should be able to reliably say that his mother puts him and his sister above any man (let alone 3 separate men in quick succession).
As a parent myself, I’d be extremely slow and cautious to introduce my child to any new boyfriend, let alone move in with one after 6 weeks of dating and leaving my child to live with someone else. You can dress it up any way you like, but what I’ve said is just the plain old facts. And that’s not including the chaotic behaviour of what his mother is posting online. Let’s not forget she used to shamelessly post photos on her insta of her bringing her young kids to sessions on the grass, having cans with her mates.
Yes adults break up and kids go on holidays to their grandparents, but that’s not what happened here

Going to your nanny's for a week or two isn't the issue. When you have children, you can't uproot them from their house and school into a strange man's house that you've just started dating... Then shift them again when the relationship breaks down. Then get back with the fella again. It's not fair on them. Rushing into relationships is grand if that's what you want to do, but leave your kids out of it.

Not only has her son lost his own dad who isn't around, then someone who was seemingly like a dad (Jimmy) to him and seemed to really love him, then he loses his dog, and now he's apparently not living with his sister because he doesn't want to move again...

If you had children of your own, you would realise how fucked up all of that is. Teenage boys can be so vulnerable and from a psychological standpoint, an unhealthy or unstable relationship with their mother can cause them serious problems as an adult.

I'm not trying to mom shame so don't come at me, but my point is - if I were Jenny, I would have been expressing my feelings on all of the above too. You can't blame her for that. Especially when L goes from posting pics of edibles and tagging her dealer, comes off her meds cold turkey, goes back on them, drinks a lot, hangs out with big sessioners, comes off the drink. It's not normal behaviour.

I hope she sorts herself out because I've spiralled off those meds myself and it was the darkest time of my life. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, it really fucks your head up but counselling and taking a break from work and social media is the only way to get better. Don't like to see anyone going down the path that she is.
This is so much more eloquently put that my attempt 😂
We’re not mom shaming at all, but it’s naive to think her behaviours aren’t having huge psychological effects on her kids

I struggle to understand how L thinks none of this is chaotic. She genuinely thinks these are standard, par for the course actions of your average 34 year old..
My head is reeling even thinking of the toxic relationship she’s in now. That can’t be helping the poor woman in her current mental state. Honestly what type of scummy prick lets a woman move in with him (conveniently for him without the kids) and then drops her like a hot snot only to pick her up again because he changes his mind? What example of love/acceptable behaviour is he showing to those kids? Never mind the rumours on here that he’s being controlling by allegedly telling her what she can and cant post on social media or what clothes she should be wearing. That doesn’t sound like love to me, it sounds like coercive controlling behaviour and if that’s the case he should honestly be ashamed of himself. If I were J in that situation you bet I’d be worried and maybe even furious texting L’s sisters my concerns. What if he had a part to play in L and J breakup?? Omg wow I’m spiralling I need to just go to sleep now 😂😂

Except her son didn’t go for a week or two to his grandparents for a holiday, he moved in with them as was abandoned by his mother. I don’t care how you dress it up, whether it’s because “he wanted to be near his school and friends blah blah”, the point is he shouldn’t have been put in that situation to have to make a choice of who to live with. The poor child should be able to reliably say that his mother puts him and his sister above any man (let alone 3 separate men in quick succession).
As a parent myself, I’d be extremely slow and cautious to introduce my child to any new boyfriend, let alone move in with one after 6 weeks of dating and leaving my child to live with someone else. You can dress it up any way you like, but what I’ve said is just the plain old facts. And that’s not including the chaotic behaviour of what his mother is posting online. Let’s not forget she used to shamelessly post photos on her insta of her bringing her young kids to sessions on the grass, having cans with her mates.
Yes adults break up and kids go on holidays to their grandparents, but that’s not what happened here

We’re not mom shaming at all, but it’s naive to think her behaviours aren’t having huge psychological effects on her kids

My head is reeling even thinking of the toxic relationship she’s in now. That can’t be helping the poor woman in her current mental state. Honestly what type of scummy prick lets a woman move in with him (conveniently for him without the kids) and then drops her like a hot snot only to pick her up again because he changes his mind? What example of love/acceptable behaviour is he showing to those kids? Never mind the rumours on here that he’s being controlling by allegedly telling her what she can and cant post on social media or what clothes she should be wearing. That doesn’t sound like love to me, it sounds like coercive controlling behaviour and if that’s the case he should honestly be ashamed of himself. If I were J in that situation you bet I’d be worried and maybe even furious texting L’s sisters my concerns. What if he had a part to play in L and J breakup?? Omg wow I’m spiralling I need to just go to sleep now 😂😂 (the joys off feeding a young baby 😴)

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Why is she pretending that they didn’t spend a good ten mins discussing the rumour that sosu tit herself on her wedding day because she did too much coke? 🤣🤣🤣 some bullshitter she is
She was prob just “regurgitating” that story and that doesn’t count apparently 😅

Reactions: 3
I haven’t once commented on her parenting skills and have said several times on here that those who do are gross. All I’m literally saying is her behaviour was chaotic and that that can be frustrating for friends to witness. If you don’t think that’s chaotic behaviour at 34 years of age then I don’t know what to say to you 😂.

and in answer to your question yeah I’ve gone to my nanny’s for a week’s summer holidays as a child. But no, never went to live with my nanny because my mum moved in with her new bf.

The people bending over backwards to defend her on this are crazy like please never have kids if you think that kind of behaviour is ok 😂 I don't care if that comes across as "mom shaming" or whatever it will be labeled as by the stans, but nobody should put a man (or woman) before their kids. Moving in with someone after weeks of knowing them is not normal behaviour especially when there are kids involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.