It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am MORTIFIED for Lindsay.... she is really playing the victim role now. The abuse continues oh my god I cannot get over she posted that on her story hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Interesting. How could J do this if its not hers to delete? Wasn't there a buy out?

Can't see this post on Insta? Just me?
no it looks like she has deleted? Imagine her internet was just down for a minute and sheā€™s posting that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not Pete, I wish I was the little legend.

I can assure you that I only speak the facts and I CAN SAY A LOT MORE- I saw all correspondence and heard the vms from the girl he was trying to kiss and about the lad he was moaning to at another party about Jenny and L fighting and what a melt it was for him. Also hey Jenny replying back to me trying to discredit what I said is true. Iā€™m not Lindsay. AND YES, itā€™s entirely true L offered the psycho green eyed monster PAID TIME OFF for counselling to address her issues. She was caught out BIG time dogging L. Lindsay is not the problem here! JENNY WHO HURT YOU, you horrible traitor?
Then why donā€™t you just say why jenny was saying about Lindsay if you know then? And to who? Youā€™ve already told us 90% of the story! So why stop there? Itā€™s like whatever she said about L canā€™t be repeated cause itā€™s probably true??

Reactions: 18
Lindsay I think you should put some of that 12k a month you're earning towards a basic IT and computer skills course. Reminds me of my ma trying to navigate FB šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If this little episode doesnā€™t prove that L is completely paranoid, I donā€™t know what does.

Reactions: 41

I can assure you that I only speak the facts and I CAN SAY A LOT MORE- I saw all correspondence and heard the vms from the girl he was trying to kiss and about the lad he was moaning to at another party about Jenny and L fighting and what a melt it was for him. Also hey Jenny replying back to me trying to discredit what I said is true. Iā€™m not Lindsay. AND YES, itā€™s entirely true L offered the psycho green eyed monster PAID TIME OFF for counselling to address her issues. She was caught out BIG time dogging L. Lindsay is not the problem here! JENNY WHO HURT YOU, you horrible traitor?
Come on and prove the facts so..?? SAY A LOT MORE because you obviously hate Jenny so why do you care about spilling on her? Are you afraid Lindsay will get angry with you ? Are you afraid people will find out who you are if you spill? Coming on here and saying you know things then not saying anything is boring as duck say it all or say nothing at all :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Spill the ā˜•

Reactions: 10
If this little episode doesnā€™t prove that L is completely paranoid, I donā€™t know what does.
Yeah but thereā€™s a reason behind the paranoia, WHAT DOES J HAVE ON HER?
ā€œWracking my brain the last 6 weeksā€
Wujjjja stop that L, itā€™s definitely something sheā€™s terrified of getting out, I reckon the post was damage control so thatā€™s when it was revealed that J would look like the shittier person for ā€œblackmailingā€, sheā€™s been sat on her phone refreshing since the post went up waiting for a response from J so the second the Patreon site is down she immediately thinks J is trying to pull a fast one on her..

Totally get her paranoia but Iā€™d lay off the phone for a few days, clearly itā€™s making her worse and the more she freaks out publicly the worse she looks

Reactions: 18
If I read into your comments you're not really telling us anything we don't already know.
1 .'Lindsay was understanding about Jenny's admission she needed to address deep seated issues - Lindsay already said that in her statement. And to be honest, if Jenny was caught bitching about L behind her back and admitted she was talking tit because she was deeply unhappy with herself, that seems like a pretty honest admission to make. If you're slanting the "deep seated issues" like Jenny had to have pure mental illness to witch about her best mate, that's ridiculous. Literally everyone witches or has bitched about their friend. Most people probably don't get caught but if they did they'd probably double down on what they said or say 'Yeah I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry, I've got some work to do on myself' Either way it's not something you throw back in someone's face like L has never done that to anyone else.

2. "when her manipulation wasnā€™t working, she changed to hostility and bullying" I've no doubt things got heated when the pod discussions started. If I'm putting myself in Jenny's shoes, maybe Lindsay thought that because Jenny admitted she bitched about her and apologised etc, it gave Lindsay the upper hand to then decide what happened to the business. Like Jenny just had to go along with whatever Lindsay wanted to do with the pod as Jenny was in the 'doghouse'. But that's not and would never be what that meant. Your friendship and business are two separate things. Jenny could apologise to Lindsay but would then be entitled to fight separately for their business. Seems like the fight for the business then made them both do petty things.
Also "hostility and bullying" - what's the hostility? What's the bullying? If you're going to throw words out there give us examples of the actions plz. "threats of physical violence to L from a scumbag third party we all know" - are you saying J got someone to threaten Lindsay? Or did someone message Linsday of their own accord? Sounds awful that someone messaged L threatening them but context is really important here.

3.You keep going on about how Evan is basically cheating on Jenny, and implying that their relationship is a joke. That's not relevant to this situation and saying those things also doesn't make Lindsay look good, it just makes people feel bad for Jenny probably.

4. You've now also said Jenny has talked tit about one of her friend's baby daddy and you're implying her friend wouldn't be happy if that got out. Again, hearing people witch about other people does not shock me because we have all done that. If you're going to make it seem like someone's character is imperfect then don't use an example of something everyone, including Lindsay, has done.

The only thing you're not telling us amongst all the filler in your comments is what "defamed to your family and friends" means. What exactly did Jenny say and how warranted was it?

I'll be clear, I am not Team Lindsay or Team Jenny, but I can safely say Lindsay's post last night did not automatically make me like her more. A post like that out of no where when the dust had settled (and your ex-friend was staying silent for the most part) that literally paints you out to be a saint and publicly lambasts Jenny as a sociopath to your 40k followers and beyond is just as bad as catching Jenny talking about you behind your back. The only difference is you intentionally want a large audience know and to probably dislike the person, like your happiness and recovery depends on it. I think that's destructive. Both of you come off looking bad here.

P.S When Lindsay said Jenny threatened her with stuff that would make her instantly cancellable, someone on discord came up with a very interesting theory about why L suddenly admitted on one of her first solo Xgalz pods that she didn't vote for repeal. Copy pasted it here:
"makes sense that Lyndsey spilled about her not voting for Repeal which Jenny obviously knew about! When she revealed on the podcast that she didnā€™t actually vote I thought it was so random and at a weird time to be admitting it so it makes sooo much sense that Lyndsey could of been paronoid that when Jenny was threatening her she thought it could of been that she didnā€™t vote so Lyndsey decided to just say it on the podcast herself"
Good post. Re the repeal theory, this isnā€™t the case as L said in her post last night she said she had been ā€˜rackingā€™ her brain as to what the cancellable thing could be so clearly not repeal.

Also I think itā€™s probably another levelā€¦the repeal thing is very low on the It Galz cancellable scale lol!

Reactions: 9
If Yikes wonā€™t post any evidence why not at least say why you wonā€™t post evidence? Donā€™t think thereā€™ll be a reply to this but go on, surprise us, prove us wrong

Reactions: 17

I appreciate you canā€™t fully spill the beans @yikes93 but can you go into any level of detail as to how and what J was making up rumours like how did she manage to spread lies to Lā€™s own family? Also how long had J been doing this, did the jealousy ramp-up in the last year or had the girls also had a toxic friendship?

Reactions: 7
Lā€™s wording of ā€œabuseā€ ā€œbullyingā€ etc is straight up gaslighting, her family need to turn off the wifi before thereā€™s legal consequences for her wording.

If in fact there has been ā€œabuseā€ andā€bullyingā€ prove it or itā€™s all baseless claims to ruin Jā€™s reputation and could do serious damages to her career.

Taking Jā€™s side until thereā€™s actual evidence of what Lā€™s says because clearly by her slip up with thinking J deleted the patreon and the site just being down sheā€™s highly paranoid.

Reactions: 34
Jesus...I really hope L's family are fully aware of this situation, and support her. She's spiralling by the looks of things.

Definitely not pro either of them, but you'd worry about L and how prone she is to being pretty reckless.

Reactions: 19
Maybe itā€™s the photos of L in blackface?
Lā€™s wording of ā€œabuseā€ ā€œbullyingā€ etc is straight up gaslighting, her family need to turn off the wifi before thereā€™s legal consequences for her wording.

If in fact there has been ā€œabuseā€ andā€bullyingā€ prove it or itā€™s all baseless claims to ruin Jā€™s reputation and could do serious damages to her career.

Taking Jā€™s side until thereā€™s actual evidence of what Lā€™s says because clearly by her slip up with thinking J deleted the patreon and the site just being down sheā€™s highly paranoid.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.