It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this stage as L hasn't provided the receipts but had time to accuse J of locking her out of patreon, I'm assuming it's all a load of waffle on L's behalf.

Her career is really going to take a dive.
Equally if L can substantiate her allegations on J then J is toast. They’re not the type of ‘normal’ fights or issues friendships go through, it’s very unsavoury and paint a picture of someone who is unhinged. This is far from the end of what we are gonna hear on this…

Reactions: 8
Come on GG, live up to your name! Yes there’s clearly loads of people in the know!
Anybody commenting under it saying proud of you clearly knows and I’m sure there’s people here that know those people. It cannot be hard to find out

Reactions: 4
Anybody commenting under it saying proud of you clearly knows and I’m sure there’s people here that know those people. It cannot be hard to find out
for sure Lauren b knows , Claire balding , Karla , clarabell, her sisters , I’m sure Pete knows, that girl etain

Reactions: 5
Could J sue for character defamation? 🤔 this is gonna get so much messier than we thought

Reactions: 14
Seems she has access to the itgalzpodcast Insta again... Why did she make an itgalzonly Insta anyone know?

Reactions: 3
the fact that she baselessly accused J of deplatforming her is soooo indicative of her mental state right now.
I’ve defended J to the hilt on here and I’ll eat my words if I was wrong no problem.. but L seems very backed into a corner & lashing out for somebody who is entirely innocent in this. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.