It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Claire balding and J have a falling out?
Or is she just talking about people that were spreading hate about her before?

She shared L's post and said "proud of my friend, whish I had the balls to do that 18 months ago"
Think she’s referring to her fall out with her previously business partner.. can’t think of her name

Reactions: 6
Think she’s talkinh
Did Claire balding and J have a falling out?
Or is she just talking about people that were spreading hate about her before?

She shared L's post and said "proud of my friend, wish I had the balls to do that 18 months ago"
Think she’s talking about her fall out with Denise pelo.

Reactions: 1
Claire’s comment ‘The truth always comes out in the end’ is she talking about Lindsay’s statement or saying it will? Cos tbh I’d use that phrase when truth is actually confirmed and revealed, not when one person claims something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No no sorry I mean I know what you mean, why would they do bf hat. I wish I knew! Haha

No - pretty sure it was in the last few months and definitely not in the Michael days
Maybe I’m thinking of something else.. there was something years ago too about someone getting her dads email address and contacting him

Reactions: 2
Jeez I didn't know about that photo. It's odd though cuz during their Christmas Cracker livestream L asked J if it would be a 'white Christmas' so I assumed both were pretty open about those things. But I was never an X Gal so 🤷‍♀️
Yeah maybe they were but I dont think L was ever that into drugs.. and it's one thing you and your mate talking about it, whole other ball game when your extremely religious father is dragged into it

Maybe I’m thinking of something else.. there was something years ago too about someone getting her dads email address and contacting him
Yes this is what I'm referring to - I thought it was recent enough though and it was definitely a photo shopped picture she mentioned

Reactions: 1
Yeah maybe they were but I dont think L was ever that into drugs.. and it's one thing you and your mate talking about it, whole other ball game when your extremely religious father is dragged into it

Yes this is what I'm referring to - I thought it was recent enough though and it was definitely a photo shopped picture she mentioned
I remember her telling a similar story a few years back but it was something to do with someone emailing a video to her dad. I think it was the time there was apparently a video of “Dzaddy” and someone else (around the time they were dating) - I remember her saying she was able to prove it wasn’t her from her tattoos.

Seeing all those likes (7k currently) and supportive comments on Lindsay's post, I just can't get the past the thought 'Is this what you really needed to make yourself feel whole?' Like no matter what - keeping a salary of 11k a month, a legal splitting of the business, two separate statements and a plan for both of them - L had to have the last word and the public validation and fanfare and to feel like she'd won? Was she ever going to settle for anything less? There's something so unsettling about intentionally creating chaos to make yourself feel better. There's no way Jenny is going to stay silent in response to an attack like that, she may even be lawyering up for all we know if L seriously broke a legal agreement that was in place.

The drama does not start and end with that post, it makes it a million times worse. I don't know how L doesn't see the short lived dopamine of public validation isn't going to magically clear up her anxiety and depression over what happened. She had the opportunity to just focus on the pod and move on with her life like Jenny, but instead to L has created a far worse environment and left herself wide open to the public discourse she hates again. You have to ask yourself, in the end what was the priority? Keeping ItGalz alive? Or hurting Jenny like she hurt you? If it's the latter then L and J are both as bad as each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I agree, Lindsay will continue to use this drama as a scapegoat for the BLM comments etc. She’ll never grow

Seeing all those likes (7k currently) and supportive comments on Lindsay's post, I just can't get the past the thought 'Is this what you really needed to make yourself feel whole?' Like no matter what - keeping a salary of 11k a month, a legal splitting of the business, two separate statements and a plan for both of them - L had to have the last word and the public validation and fanfare and to feel like she'd won? Was she ever going to settle for anything less? There's something so unsettling about intentionally creating chaos to make yourself feel better. There's no way Jenny is going to stay silent in response to an attack like that, she may even be lawyering up for all we know if L seriously broke a legal agreement that was in place.

The drama does not start and end with that post, it makes it a million times worse. I don't know how L doesn't see the short lived dopamine of public validation isn't going to magically clear up her anxiety and depression over what happened. She had the opportunity to just focus on the pod and move on with her life like Jenny, but instead to L has created a far worse environment and left herself wide open to the public discourse she hates again. You have to ask yourself, in the end what was the priority? Keeping ItGalz alive? Or hurting Jenny like she hurt you? If it's the latter then L and J are both as bad as each other.

Reactions: 12

Absolutely sending something like that to someone’s parent is total scumbag behaviour but I always heard that she did them a good bit back in the day. No judgement, do them sometimes too and the people who said it were also at sessions/doing them. So wouldn’t be surprised if there are actual photos and videos floating rather than anyone needing to photoshop anything

Reactions: 9

Sure we only have to look back at every time she split from Jimmy and chose to talk tit about him on the pod.. despite the fact that it’s her child’s dad. And continues to constantly refer to her past relationships being toxic because of her partners.. nothing to do with her at all

Reactions: 18
I think the truth is somewhere in the middle.
They both had the kind of friendship where you're best friends but inside you are both competing with the other and tension built up. L is obviously the L we all know and maybe J got a bit fed up and tensions heightened. Maybe she did say something about L but I don't think it's as bad as L makes out BUT to L it was huge and blown out of proportion forcing the split.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely sending something like that to someone’s parent is total scumbag behaviour but I always heard that she did them a good bit back in the day. No judgement, do them sometimes too and the people who said it were also at sessions/doing them. So wouldn’t be surprised if there are actual photos and videos floating rather than anyone needing to photoshop anything
Oh really, hadn't heard this but in fairness she probably does! Specially if you've heard it off people she has seshed with

Regardless of who is right or wrong you've got to give Evan and J Props for the way they are handling it all.

Living for Evans pettiness tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cas Walsh commenting on Lindsays post 🤢🤢🤢
He is one person I cannot stand. Constantly posting about his friend who's in prison for a gruesome murder and how he won't get married until his friend is out. Complete and utter scumbag. L should distance herself

Reactions: 15
Sure we only have to look back at every time she split from Jimmy and chose to talk tit about him on the pod.. despite the fact that it’s her child’s dad. And continues to constantly refer to her past relationships being toxic because of her partners.. nothing to do with her at all
And what she did with Laura and Liz Reaney. She'll never learn

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.