It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I'm gonna go out on a limb with this one but hear me out

does anyone here remember a few months back when L said on a pod or livestream(pretty sure it was a pod episode) - that someone had photoshopped a pic of her doing coke and sent it to her dad?
Could this have been J?
We all know Evan is able to amazingly photoshop given it's his profession.
In L's statement she said it wasnt mindless gossip - it was character assassination. That's a lot more than just bitching about someone's fella IMO. And the part where J said she would make her cancellable on all platforms. Very telling, she could easily conjure up stuff is she needed to I'm sure.

IDK - just a thought but I always thought that was v strange and personal thing to happen to L

Reactions: 26

does anyone here remember a few months back when L said on a pod or livestream(pretty sure it was a pod episode) - that someone had photoshopped a pic of her doing coke and sent it to her dad?
Could this have been J?
In L's statement she said it wasnt mindless gossip - it was character assassination. That's a lot more than just bitching about someone's fella IMO. And the part where J said she would make her cancellable on all platforms. Very telling, she could easily conjure up stuff is she needed to I'm sure.

IDK - just a thought but I always thought that was v strange and personal thing to happen to L
Interesting but the Q is why would Evan / J do that?

Reactions: 15
Just checked and none of their 'public figure' pals have liked Lindsays statement. Be interesting to see of any one of them will back Lindsay.
People like James Kav won’t get involved, he’ll 100% stay neutral and keep both girls at arms length. Likewise with Courtney though I would say she’ll stay tighter because Evan and her fella are pals. She went to primary school with L and was neighbours with her for years so they have history too.

Be interesting to see what Adam does, I thought he’d have very much been team J but has been neutral to date.

Reactions: 18
It’s clear from the pod both of them enjoyed a good witch, as much as we all do… this is a gossip forum after all.

Living lives so intertwined with anyone is always going to be difficult to maintain without things becoming frayed, frustrations arising and venting to others happening, especially when there’s some competition and a victim complex thrown in the mix too… It appears someone got caught venting and a back and forth blew up into a tit storm, things were said that couldn’t be unsaid but I’m sure for every one thing said by J, there’s another thing said by L to someone else?…

There must have been some nasty mug slinging going on to end the business but personally I need receipts, a one sided statement isn’t enough to put this to bed

Reactions: 18
It’s clear Evan was a fan of L and I heard them say they were a thruple jokingly on the pod. Obviously the dynamic shifted and they drifted ..
I hope L is okay and if the stuff about J being in the wrong completely is true… I’m disappointed in her. I’ve a feeling there was a pair of them and it was a natural drift but some bitching came with it.

Attachments

Reactions: 9

Could this have been J?

Stranger things have happened girl 🤣🤯👊🏻 I don’t remember L saying this, must have been after I cancelled my X Galz subscription.

Total head F for L, she probably assumed it was Ramona and then to find out it was her best friend! Obviously we don’t know, a wild theory.

Actually was this the pic of the girl that everyone thought was Carla J with her ex Dzaddy!? I remember now!

Reactions: 7
Well I know, why would they, but there was obviously tonnes of tit going on behind the scenes that none of us knew about
I think J was always secretly resentful of L As she deems herself smarter yet L was the one with all the followers etc , so I bet it was out of jealousy. J seems to have a nasty streak but if L’s sisters still follow her then surely it can’t be that bad.

Reactions: 4
L prob got on to her sisters after reading the comments here about them still following J 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Could this have been J?

Jeez I didn't know about that photo. It's odd though cuz during their Christmas Cracker livestream L asked J if it would be a 'white Christmas' so I assumed both were pretty open about those things. But I was never an X Gal so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Could this have been J?

Or she could have said L is a racist, misogynist that puts blokes before her children. Awful to hear and I'm sure she would deny that it is true but it's a matter of opinion isn't it?

That's the problem with one side of the story, nobody knows what really went down and L was wonderfully vague whilst making sure she came out of it looking like a forgiving, caring woman that just wanted her awful friend to get the help she needs.

Reactions: 23

Could this have been J?

Was that not ages ago like back in the Michael days?

L prob got on to her sisters after reading the comments here about them still following J 😂
Fiona and J still following each other 👀 they always seemed closer than Sarah & L. Well if you call bonding over US reality TV close!

Reactions: 7
I think L is leaving out key information which would tie this all together. Like what was the rumour

Maybe Jenny ended the podcast because counselling was suggested to her in a potentially patronising way

Reactions: 13
Did Claire balding and J have a falling out?
Or is she just talking about people that were spreading hate about her before?

She shared L's post and said "proud of my friend, wish I had the balls to do that 18 months ago"

She shared L's post and said "proud of my friend, whish I had the balls to do that 18 months ago"
I’d say Claire is referring to the bust up with Denise from pelo

Reactions: 26

She shared L's post and said "proud of my friend, whish I had the balls to do that 18 months ago"
I think she is talking about your one that she opened the salon with.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.