It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg me being the American thinking the podcast was coming out November 8th 😂😂

The trailer looks dope and I can’t wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm super excited to see what Jenny's pod is. That trailer is pretty cool. Crime came to mind.

Reactions: 7
I can see her doing little digs here and there but think she’ll have more tact to focus on building a fresh community
I honestly think it’s a bad idea not to grab the bull by the horns and address it at the outset. Otherwise it’s just going to hang over her and her pod like a giant elephant in the room.

Reactions: 7
That promo is so clever. Very impressive. I always thought she was savvy but even that surprised me. A full blown suspenseful teaser.

The more I learn about this... the more its very clear that L kicked Jenny off at the most inopportune time in a fit of emotions and then panicked about keeping ThA CoMmUniTY going

Reactions: 20
That promo is so clever. Very impressive. I always thought she was savvy but even that surprised me. A full blown suspenseful teaser.

The more I learn about this... the more its very clear that L kicked Jenny off at the most inopportune time in a fit of emotions and then panicked about keeping ThA CoMmUniTY going
They were magic together but without Jenny, L is out at sea. Will see if it’s the same with J on her own.

Reactions: 8
Jenny releasing her podcast on a Wednesday when she knows the other ones been dragging her heels and neglecting It Galz which usually comes out on a Wednesday. Dare I say she is a girl boss??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I feel like J would have slagged the sh*t out of that promo if it was anyone else 🤷🏼‍♀️ Feel like she's maybe trying too hard tbh

Reactions: 14
I actually really liked Lindsay’s podcast about stopping drinking, haven’t listened to the most recent one though. I’m happy enough to listen to them separately if they find their feet. The tension between them was ruining the podcast anyway

Reactions: 19
I feel like J would have slagged the sh*t out of that promo if it was anyone else 🤷🏼‍♀️ Feel like she's maybe trying too hard tbh
It is very slick and 'produced'... I'd say she's just growing up and realising a lot of people do actually care about stuff like that, people appreciate when creators make an effort and try!

The whole thrown together off the cuff thing that L tries to pull off stresses me out - absolute chaos like

Reactions: 17

God am I the only one who cringed at Jenny’s promo? Ugh i dunno is v dominatrix and dated

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.