It Galz #7 Lindsay spills the tea, is Jenny a rat? Two girls in a spat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She describes her parents never getting drunk as a lovely safe space to grow up in, and really hyped that up. Makes me wonder what she thinks of her own parenting environment? Dont get me wrong I’m not shaming her, just seems like she had a lot of shame around her lifestyle that comes from the whole Christian thing

Reactions: 10
Kind of living for Jenny’s “Coming Soon” story… giving very domme in the red room vibes as opposed to their previous 90s girly hotline 😅

I’d say she’s never put so much effort into editing any pod episode as much as this one, high expectations!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh yeah totally 😂complete opposite to chaotic L who claims that she doesnt even know how to upload an itgalz podcast 🙈hope its not overproduced tho

im skitting at the discord popping again 😂like no engagement at all unless its related to the drama haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yeah totally 😂complete opposite to chaotic L who claims that she doesnt even know how to upload an itgalz podcast 🙈hope its not overproduced tho

im skitting at the discord popping again 😂like no engagement at all unless its related to the drama haha
Show us 🙏

Reactions: 2
Lindsay speaking will only direct more traffic towards Jenny’s new pod. If she has any sense she’ll say nothing

Reactions: 7
A new thread needs to be created before this one is locked and I have a feeling its gonna BLOW up now with Jennys pod too
Eeeeep

Reactions: 9
I'm getting red table tell all kinda vibes from that teaser... 2 days girls!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im buzzed. Despite the red table vibes… I actually hope she says nothing about it and just starts afresh

Reactions: 12
lol doesnt he do Vogues hair? youd think being gay hed be a little bit more savvy towards minorities. also he looks like shite...look at that scowl hahahahaha if the girls have any brains theyll stay out of this. you cant defend a racist.
Ahhhhhh, Glam Feeney, that's how I knew him, from Vogues stories. Thanks...this would have annoyed me all night!
Also... what an absolute shitbag.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.