Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShirlCarta

I think there were more on the zoom call but only a few girls got involved chatting about the book as not all had read it.

Smg12

Chatty Member
IMHO definitely not. The way things unfolded showed it was an unexpected blow-up. Also I chatted a little with Jenny soon after and I felt like she was in crisis, trying to find her feet after the break-up. I’ve no clue what tf went down but I firmly believe it wasn’t a planned conflict of any sort 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh interesting! My theories are getting weaker lol - please tell us what happened girls! 😂

Andreaohmy2

Totally agree people would be saying that, and it would be coming from Lindsay’s shitty attitudes towards Covid and restrictions at the height of the cases and deaths.
Sorry but why do people act as if everyone’s opinions about L and J exist in a vacuum and aren’t CAUSED by their behaviour? People aren’t doing eenie meanie minie mo and picking a side for the craic 🙄
Edit to add to the people who are moaning that ‘Oh Jenny can do now wrong now you’re just looking to tear Lindsay down’ realise it just looks like Lindsay can do no wrong to them and they’re pissed off that people might dare change their opinion on Jenny cos they don’t like her? Pot, kettle 😂 things aren’t black and white either it’s not about loving or hating anyone it can simply be a case of still being indifferent to the person as a whole but feeling like they’re handling this particular situation well or not
I dont like either so its not pot kettle. Im simply stating that just because someone knows how to play the pr game doesnt make the other one the bad person. I dont agree with nor do I necessarily care about L's behaviour lately just my opinion that the lynch mob should ease off a bit and that Jennys halo shouldn't be polished so much.

lemonchaitea

The whole ‘assumptions’ concept is just SO dated. But everything L does is really dated and irrelevant. Even her views are.

I know J captioned the pic of her and what I’m guessing is her new co-host ‘and just like that’ but I can’t imagine she’d do a sex and the city podcast.
The real question is- will J get a new Tattle thread for her pod?
Bahahaha I was wondering the same 🤭

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
I have a feeling Lindsay will spill sooner rather than later. Look at the messages in the xgalz group. She seems like she's dying to "clear her name". She's either convinced herself that she is in the right or actually is over the full thing. I'm 50/50 on who is going to come out in the clear.

My thoughts:
Jenny wanted out a while ago and started proceedings. Lindsay wanted to keep it going somehow by buying her out or otherwise. Jenny said no she just wanted to part ways and dissolve the brand. Lindsay felt that was unfair as a co creator and should have been given the opportunity to continue freely. Lindsay did something brash like took out half of their money as her "cut" and insurance/safety net. Jenny figured it out and that was the revelation.

Lindsay thinks Jenny is ruining her life out of spite for the friendship break up. Jenny doesn't care because she's so done with Lindsay and doesn't think she deserves the brand.
XGalz group?