Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Honestly I'm over the two of them. They've both had their day and itgalz as a whole has ran its course. I will say I never particularly liked lauren nor found her interesting but I thought it was brave of her to be honest about her past toxic relationships and taking ownership of her codependcy issues
Why waste your time here if you are over them?

Jellybb

VIP Member
Well I just got through the podcast with Lauren. Don’t bother omggg it was dull.

The more and more I listen to Lindsey on her own, I see how she mirrors the personalities of people around her. She seems so desperate to get on with people that she will mimic their way of speaking and pick up on their interests. I'm not surprised by this, but it's becoming more and more obvious with every guest episode.
Give us a brief synopsis? 🤗

Bew369

Yeah exactly....should could have gone much deeper with the piece and done something new with it.....but she has no interest beyond the surface level really.

Moo9595

VIP Member
This woman is 30 with 2 kids and is literally arguing with her own subscribers instead of simply saying I hear you and I'll take it on board. I used to be a big fan of Lindsay but this whole attitude is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. She couldn't give a fuck about any of us or what we think as long as we're lining her pockets.
As much as I disliked Jenny and the constant know it all comments I think she clearly kept Lindsay in check.
It’s the hottest day of the year and THIS is what she’s at. Bizarre.

lollieloo

VIP Member
Her relationship with ‘ baby daddy ‘ 😐 is one of the most unconvincing couples I’ve ever seen. I truly believe she still loves MW and will never get over him but this is the next best thing. They only knew each other 5 mins before she moved him in and was up the stick. 💯 % believe that was to make sure he doesn’t leave. BIG MISTAKE babies do not keep love alive. His OTT declarations of love seem so fake! Or maybe I’m just a cynical bitch 🤔😆 ps: looks like she’s giving birth to a space hopper not a baby ! That’s gonna hurt ! 😬

snoopydoo123

But how did they get from the x rated talk of how J and L hooked up one drunken night & had the big O…to mortgages and the housing crisis. Like fuck sake😂
I think it’s really just they’re at a different stage of life now but still trying to cling to the energy they had in their 20s

CherryMotel

I can't see the DMS episode anywhere in the Xgalz or ItGalz pod list, can only see a promo for it on ItGalz pod? Is it gone or is it just me? Anyone know the exact name of the ep?