Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmerH88

Slightly off topic but what's the story with stylesnatcher now? Has she moved home to Poland for good?

Reactions: 1

Roseny

Same cannot wait

I think it might just be a SATC pod. I remember the girls saying that originally that ITGALZ was supposed to be.

Moo9595

VIP Member
i could be so many things?!! she might reedit and uplodad.. did she say something to break the NDA🧐 or maybe cause of the bad reaction
I flicked through some parts but tbh I don't think anything was said to break the NDA was all very general Amy chitchat then the cropped Lauren chat

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
I thought maybe if it is a SATC pod J thought she’s do that now when the new series is coming out but it wouldn’t be a forever podcast. Similar to love island podcasts etc. Obviously I’m totally making this up lol just a theory
I'd say L would've been on board to do it though

taponthedoor

What I got from the pod with Karla was that she is single. She was saying "me and my fella" as a hypothetical to buying a house, and then I'm nearly certain she said "my imaginary fella", implying she's single.
Ahh, makes sense! Thanks girl!

Bew369

Now in fairness, she never once claimed to be.
And tbh as an X-Xgal I'd have had no interest in it either!!
You'd have no interest in the socio-political reasons behind beauty trends and why somebody partakes in them?

Is this a random article or will it be an entire episode?
I have a feeling it might be an episode where it is her solo, and also reading what listeners write in?

Jellybb

VIP Member
Oh gal I went back through the archives, just for you! It's 'why men ghost us with boo boo', around 1 hour, 11mins 😘 for the other gals - the episode was released in October 2019 and Jenny said they shagged a year or a year and a half before that!
You the best 😝😘

JabberHockey

How was Lauren brought up in it? I saw someone mentioned she talked about Amy Winehouse, but the podcast was deleted before I could listen.
Feck it: I had to break off listening to it, now it's gone. Lauren's involvement was as a guest, it was an edited version of their interview.

From what I heard, the Amy element wasn't all that interesting. It would probably have sounded better if she'd had somebody with her to be a sounding board. (I'm not a big Amy fan, though, so maybe that explains it. In any case, the bits about Amy's life she gleaned from the book club title, I felt there wasn't anything new there. L also spoke about being at a festival on the weekend AW died, and how disconnected she felt when nobody around her seemed too sympathetic. Maybe the format of the bookclub will be a better forum?)

I wonder why the ep is down, though. Or whether it was supposed to be up there at all?