It Galz #5 It Galz, we the Split Galz, no Jenny and Lindsay gone to Tommy tit galz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I'd say linds is fuming @ jenny on a roz hike. Linds was always tryna dole out sly digs about roz but jenny always had to try defend her

Reactions: 21
The way L goes on anyway when I listened...alot of spoken words are abreviated which is quite cringey...its gives 15 yr old chewing gum abnoxiously vibes...at twice that age youd have hoped to gain some credibility so its not surprising she would be on this...i was reading back on here before and L was coming across as the cool one while J a bore and then on Instagram L was defending her gal fiercely to come across as a sound loyal friend...what a fake ass mothafuckaaaaa

Reactions: 7
Stop, I can just imagine her trailing behind to avoid getting in any more or Roz’s shots lol...
I remember the galz had a full rant on one of the episodes about how “uncool” early morning hikers are. She is a changed woman now I guess, power to her 🧘🏻‍♀️💪🏼🥾
Or a hypocrite 🤔

Reactions: 6
Or a hypocrite 🤔
Growing, changing and finding what brings joy doesn't make you a hypocrite. Staying stagnent and not embracing new things or admitting you had it wrong is far worse. L could do with trying to grow and change a little. She's like a 15 year old cool girl

Reactions: 52
L is worse than Joanne Larby at this stage with all her sneaky goings on...her whole persona is probably all an act aswell...shes probably boring enough in reality.

Reactions: 11
Jenny was already changing and growing.
She has much more eclectic and diverse interests and seems to know all different types of people whereas Lindsay seems to really only have one "type" of friend she looks up to.

Even her style was quietly changing way before Lindsay made a big thing about changing her style and made it into this big "Thing That She Was Doing".

Although I do think Jenny will be lonely to begin with i actually think this split could be the making of her.

Reactions: 20
Or a hypocrite 🤔
what a narrow minded view - so have you never changed your mind or had your interest change as you get older? Sure she probably laughed at the hike craze, but who didn’t when every second insta post was #hiking but that doesn’t mean she’s never allowed go on a hike! As others have said, it’s quite clear that Jenny has been growing and changing the past year and there’s nothing wrong with that. She’s at a new stage in her life and you’re mad to think that she wouldn’t at least try out one of her fiancé’s interests

Reactions: 29
The way the girls haven’t addressed anything is just leaving so much room for speculation. I personally think if Jenny wanted to do something new or got an amazing opportunity for a new job etc it would have been mentioned, I enjoyed listening to the pod in lockdown, I haven’t actually listened to it for a couple months, I just saw Lindsays announcement on my explore page which got me a bit confused. After reading through the threads I’m on the understanding that somethings happened, my guess is it’s lindsays doing and as a result Jenny just had enough and left. It’s sad to think that they’ve lost a decade long friendship. Working with your friends and family is a tough job in itself, especially when their line of work was basically them being friends and exposing their friendship to the world. I don’t think it will be the same with just one of them on the pod. I got the impression that Jenny was behind most of the work and Lindsay was the entertainer. Just a thought but the kids are going to struggle too, they’ve grown up with Jenny by Lindsays side. Must be a tough time for everyone. I’m interested to see how itgalz does in terms of income now

Reactions: 9
I know the tides have seemed to have changed with Jenny, I do find it funny how she is now embracing all that she would slate other girls for before. Like slagging off people who get engaged at Christmas and then she does the same...
maybe there are lessons learned in that but still, would find it funny to listen back on old episodes and see how much has changed. but also don’t want to pay into the L vortex 😅

Reactions: 6
I know the tides have seemed to have changed with Jenny, I do find it funny how she is now embracing all that she would slate other girls for before. Like slagging off people who get engaged at Christmas and then she does the same...
maybe there are lessons learned in that but still, would find it funny to listen back on old episodes and see how much has changed. but also don’t want to pay into the L vortex 😅
I mean her boyfriend asked her to marry him, not as if she planned it for then. What was she supposed to say? Hang on babe can you ask me again in a few weeks I don’t like Xmas proposals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It’s a hard one because Lindsay can be very negative and slag people off all the time on the pod so it was a slippery slope for Jenny not to fall in with the mindless bitching. Sure they’ve even said it before they’ve listened back on podcast episodes and felt that they did not even agree with the point they were trying to make at the time of recording. I think we all have friends who we find ourselves bitching about others with frequently and Lindsay definitely brought out a bitchy side in Jenny. However even Jenny knew when Lindsay was taking it too far eg that livestream where L slated Khloe Kardashian we could all see J visibly cringe next to her. I’d say Lindsay is fuming Jenny’s with Roz because I always got the vibe L is jealous of Roz and that’s why she witches about her so much😅

Reactions: 16
Yes Lindsay was always making jibes about Roz, it was obvious and embarrassing.
Actually great point above about jealousy, Roz kind of is a lot of what Lindsay tried to be for years (natural, hippy life, vegan, wellness)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
i much prefer J’s approach of, I slagged this off but let me try it instead of L, just constantly slagging. She will end up being a bitter old woman. Have you ever met anyone that’s elderly and they just hate everyone and everything? Especially young people doing this and that. That will be L sitting in the pub. J will be sitting there loling that she used to hate x,y and z until she opened her mind to it.

Reactions: 15
I mean her boyfriend asked her to marry him, not as if she planned it for then. What was she supposed to say? Hang on babe can you ask me again in a few weeks I don’t like Xmas proposals 😂
😅course not... but same applies to the girls they were roasting for it! We live and we learn

Reactions: 4
Jenny is doing something natural and helpful to make herself feel better. She’s getting some fresh air and doing something wholesome. Removing herself from Dublin and getting away is the best thing she could do. Give her a break I’m sure we have all slagged something and changed our mind later Jesus Christ it’s pretty harmless like it’s a bleeping hike 😂

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.