It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been off her anxiety meds, that's why she's acting this way.. Apparently
How convenient- the way she said it so quick and awkward was like a lie . Like here’s a way to explain my craziness but it wasn’t my fault . Thing is she is on ssri not bi polar meds - well that she has told us anyway. So going off the ssri would make you anxious not manic

Reactions: 18
How convenient- the way she said it so quick and awkward was like a lie . Like here’s a way to explain my craziness but it wasn’t my fault . Thing is she is on ssri not bi polar meds - well that she has told us anyway. So going off the ssri would make you anxious not manic
Quote me if I’m wrong. But does she not make all these apps for docs and councilling and never go? She shits herself last minute I thought that’s why she was vaping weed? No judgment I’d rather weed than anti depressants. But I’m sure she’s said that more than once

Reactions: 1
I think being off the meds might be an excuse designed to be able to cry the victim if anyone calls her out on her behaviour

Reactions: 16
She had a 'secret' OnlyFans where she didn't show her face or real name etc. She always denied having an OF when people would ask her on Insta. She got doxxed a few months back and deleted her OF but never discussed it on her Insta. No shade towards her for doing OF but it's obvious she has an income that's not just 'trading'. I remember I listened to a podcast she did with Tale of Two Townies where she was basically encouraging people to be sugar babies, do OF etc but saying she didn't do it? It was so strange, I also don't understand why a podcast would have someone who doesn't do online sex work on to talk about doing online sex work? So bizarre
I always knew she had to be at something! Didn’t know about her being doxxed! Really need to find these good parts of the internet with the info 😂😂 the revolut thing that time too of them just closing all her account with a lot of money in it even though she could prove her earnings. All so odd.

ETA: had this up before I saw the thread was made about her! I’ll move my suspicions elsewhere 👀

Reactions: 1
I got a sorry you feel that way vibe rather than a real apology on the live last night. Clearly Lindsay was having a mental health moment but that doesn’t excuse some of her behaviour. I think Jenny is concerned for their brand, they talked a lot about how it’s ok to call out Lindsay on her personal socials and all for her behaviour but not to be emailing and contacting Jenny about it. It will lose them sponsorships in the long run tbh. But you can’t separate her behaviour from the brand it galz, like social media is their damn JOB of course if Lindsay is go against the covid rules then the brand will suffer. Sure if I was working for google and was caught doing something stupid online I’d probably lose my job. Can’t have your cake and eat it girls..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lindsay always has to learn things the hard way. She reminds me of me when I was 17/18- going for the wrong guys, saying stupid things, making bad life choices, making impulsive remarks on serious topics for attention, acting out etc. How the hell did she not know that going off meds cold turkey was dangerous. She’s very child like on one level. Which actually makes her endearing. But also how the hell is she 33 and still like this. I grew out of that phase by about 25

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I listened to the episode with Marty Guilfoyle today and Jenny was great at interviewing him I thought. She made some really intelligent points. Lindsay was a bit sporadic and kept talking over him, which was frustrating because it was a great concept of examining cancel culture a bit more. I think if it came down to it Jenny absolutely could do it alone, or rebrand and find someone else.

Reactions: 10
I listened to the episode with Marty Guilfoyle today and Jenny was great at interviewing him I thought. She made some really intelligent points. Lindsay was a bit sporadic and kept talking over him, which was frustrating because it was a great concept of examining cancel culture a bit more. I think if it came down to it Jenny absolutely could do it alone, or rebrand and find someone else.
she's the professional of the two for sure. Lindsay is the hook though I think for their audience.

Anyone listen to Joanne McNally and Muireann's new pod? Like grown up it galz. Very good.

Reactions: 8
In actually so excited to watch jenny grow on her own I feel like its just waiting to happen..

Reactions: 9
I feel like they’re just digging the hole they’re in deeper after today’s podcast. They were all for promoting BLM a few weeks ago but now cannot understand the importance of representation for POC.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
No I think they were saying they didn't understand tokenism for the sake of tokenism.

The goat house asked POC but they declined.

Only the crazy mortally offended twitter brigade will read into that as anything different.

Reactions: 4
No I think they were saying they didn't understand tokenism for the sake of tokenism.

The goat house asked POC but they declined.

Only the crazy mortally offended twitter brigade will read into that as anything different.
The conversation started off talking about GOAT house but quickly turned into Lindsay mocking and speaking generally. She said if someone doesn’t think they are represented by a shop..just don’t buy stuff there. If they don’t feel represented by a tv show.. just don’t watch it. Apparently no one is responsible for people feeling like they’re not represented. Then comparing it to having psoriasis and expecting to see people with psoriasis everywhere.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree! I want to hear Marty and his perspective not Lindsay rehashing her anti woke opinion for like the 50th time lmao

Reactions: 7
I hope Jenny gets some sense and ditches this train wreck. I used to really like her but lately she’s really pissing me off.. it’s so embarrassing seeing her trying to act cool in front of those kids on the lives😬 I wish she would just duck off or shut up
I have to say I always found Jenny worse lol at least lindsay is authentic in her views no matter how bloody backwards and wrong they are she fully believe them. I think Jenny just jumps the band wagon, goes against what she actually believes in because she thinks being “cool” is more important. I find everything about her fake and she’s the one who actually said Movember gave her the ick which was just so bloody moronic to say something like that and try pass it off as if it was ok causes she’s just speaking her mind on her podcast and she WoKe :p

Slightly off topic- Lindsay is always tagging some chap who supplies her with edibles. Is admitting you do drugs and tagging the lad who supplies you really stupid or am I missing something here? It's only weed I know but still. Bit thick no?
You should be correct but that’s business these days, all drug dealers do everything through insta and snapchat and actually ask people to tag them so they get more business.. I think she’s seeing him though I have a feeling....

Poor fecker. Happens to a lot of people when they get complacent. Get back on them and get back on track
From a psychological point of view.. she was lying. The body language the rising tone of voice.. girl found a scapegoat to blame 🤣

Last edited:
Im Thinking the exact same, the pic with Dave mc savage don’t think I’ve ever seen her in an outfit like that.
Why were they with him? As in I know it’s for the podcast but there’s meant to be no households mixing? Like have they literally learned nothing from the criticism of Lindsey so blatantly breaking COVID rules?! And like their work is hardly essential 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.