It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the isolation [if she did any?] send Lindsey wrong? I'm of a similar age and pretty baffled at the thoughts of chatting to kids on instagram, never mind inviting people to watch? I don't get what this is about because even if it's for attention, it's a fairly weird way to go about it.

Reactions: 9
She said it herself last night she is just doing it all to increase her followers... she is up over 1k followers over the last 2 days... she is just trying to be controversial....why does the age thing bother her because she dresses like a 15 year old abs now acts like one!!!!

Reactions: 4
Guys can we all box together and send Ross a toner?
I don’t even think any amount of toner will fix that... it reminds me of when I was 12 and I used to be putting that sun in tit in my hair and it was piss yellow 🥴

• Haha
She said it herself last night she is just doing it all to increase her followers... she is up over 1k followers over the last 2 days... she is just trying to be controversial....why does the age thing bother her because she dresses like a 15 year old abs now acts like one!!!!
Sold her soul for followers

Reactions: 5
Live for pieta house with yer man and whoever that miriam one is.. what the hell!!

I’m sure Pieta House want to be associated with that jaysus 🙈. I know every bit raised for them is good but I don’t think this is the way they would be generally asking people to raise money 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Lindsay on a live now with Miriam and she is saying that she didn’t know 15 year olds could be on insta as it’s so young..... as doesn’t riloh have an insta page 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Lindsay is going to do what she wants as long as it's not illegal. 🤬

Reactions: 1
It’s a good cause but duck me, Lindsay is trying so hard to be the cool girl, even Miriam is looking at her weird and not laughing along with her... awks 🥴

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.