Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Im guessing we can narrow it down to the lil lippys that were out for drinks with her. God what a bunch of fucking losers. Pure bullies.

and sorry if that’s how L got her information to harass her, that 100% is a GDPR breach. And the bf should be hugely reprimanded.

to the poster who previously said she couldn’t give a fuck if she’d doxxed herself to L, after I advised her to be careful. I hope this opens your eyes to how utterly deranged L is.

please please please anyone here who is still subscribed, unsub. This woman does not deserve your money.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It feels like she’s trying to break them up. It’s cringe to tag someone’s partner if you are fighting with them. Both L & Niamh are coming out of this disgracefully IMO. L is making a holy show out of herself trying to get some relevancy again & Niamh the bully mouth is cowering in her house because she can’t take on someone she can’t bully. They are both tragic cases

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Agelsfa

Ls dig at Jenny for writing a column is so funny, I can't believe she still thinks she is anywhere near Js level never mind better than her. Maybe she could start a new career teaching people to be delusional in their self confidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Any of the accounts mentioned by L should look at the person L has listed at the person whom did the sleuthing. They’ve admitted that it was them so might be handy evidence if anything does come of this mess 😂
Honestly, if anyone’s named and/or contacted by L or otherwise - hand this “sleuth” person’s details into the Gardaí today. Make a report for harassment and incitement to hatred, then make a report with the Data Protection Commissioner against Patreon and Lindsay. The form to do so is here; https://forms.dataprotection.ie/contact and the DPC is obliged by law to investigate and update you within three months. I’d also report the data breach to Patreon, who will themselves be liable for the misuse of data, and likely boot her off the platform. Don’t let this bully intimidate you.

• Heart
Live again with Ross - how is it not strange that a 40 year old is spending her evenings chatting with an 18 year old, spewing poison about another person. It will all come back to bite Ross as he gets older so she couldn’t care that much about him!

Also - why is she using the fact she things Kneevo was inappropriate with Ross for content? Surely if she feels that way she should encourage him to go to the police if that’s how he feels and keep it offline!

imthebadguyduh

Watch Ross turn 25 and hel be talking about how L was almost 40 exploiting him online because he loves the drama of it all

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I have to hand it to her , if there are simpletons willing to pay to go on the piss with Lindsay well fair fucks to her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she has some neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
See she went live again with Ross on insta who was she slating now?
It was called “it’s about to go down” but they just slagged kneevos arse being botched, Casper hadn’t her since before Elmo was as with Kneevo, they referenced tattle and Elmo and laughed. Some arsehole called kinggaffo joined their live asking why they couldn’t all be mates and it turned into a competition of who rode who etc. Ross let some mad fuck called Darren o Driscoll join at request of king gaffo, he joined in the pitch black and screamed at them to shut the fuck up like a tinker, Ross and him screamed and roared about 20/30 seconds then he was booted then 2 mins later it ended abruptly and nothing else. Oh and apparently Casper Walsh has an average penis not a small one 🤷🏼‍♀️ it was pathetic really.

oh and Lindsay said Erin lally or else kneevo “looked like traveller” and someone called that out in the comments but the pair of them ignored it. And they called out Miriam Mullins for watching the live too and that she makes content aimed at 13-17 year olds apparently but promotes or shouts out spicy content creators (I think they’re referencing Kneevo) and Lindsay naming names of “fans” messaging her sister saying they’re concerned for her behaviour lately, she got fiesty over that so in denial she looks unhinged even to people that support her

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
I’m sorry but one of them has their child there, headphones on, plonked in front of an iPad in the pram. Surely a boozy brunch is no place for a toddler.

• Wow
  • Sad

imthebadguyduh

Am I crazy or can anyone else remember Lindsay on live with Ross when he was under age???? I feel like I remember this happening and it being posted on here a few years ago.
---
I looked and found it! It’s in itgalz #6 thread. How can she criticise kneevo when she was also entertaining and befriending a child when she was in her 30s
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Haven’t been on here in ages!!!! Finally caught up. !! Glad to see Lynsey a bit more active - reminding us why we all follow - such nostalgia . Jenny defo biting her tongue not to react to L going off on her tirades. I’m loving the drama must say. Is anyone else feeling like .. there will be a reconciliation with the two of them!?!
You have a few drinks before posting?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
Is anyone actually worried?

Imagine trying to explain this to a guard, a woman in her forties is complaining on her podcast about something that was written on an online forum? I don't think they'd give it time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You would think one of her “friends” would tell her to get off the internet. And what is she wearing in her mos recent story? I’m mortified for her, she’s 37 going out dressed like a 16 year old, Riloh will get some slagging as he gets older

• Haha
Reactions: 18