Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
So L is apparently out having drinks with people, but is bet into Niamh’s live. God I’d say she’s a nightmare to be around

• Haha
Reactions: 18

NurseTerrier

She does nothing to protect those kids. Ok she has TikTok(no 10 year old should but that’s on L) but how is anyone able to message her on it? Why has Lindsay not switched messages off? People could be sending her ANYTHING

• Heart

distraught007

L majorly offended by the Carrie Bradshaw comparison 😂😂😂 whyyy
L has been calling herself Carrie Bradshaw or comparing life to Sex and the City since her teenage years. This is what people from Portmarnock and Malahide always say.. shes known for her SATC obsession. Weird she would pick on that.

Also re: doxxing, to the lil lippies: i was on the same night out as some of the girls who appeared on Lindsay's stories the night of her divorce party. Good luck finding me though.

• Wow
  • Haha

melvelo

"That was topical two months ago", yet can only talk about Amy Winehouse and Sex and the City that were topical over a decade ago 😂😂😂😂
Also the irony of her saying thay Js article was full of typos when Ls post had a typo in it too 🤣 the bang of jealousy off everything she posts about Jenny is awkward.
She can’t keep her shit together for long enough to achieve anything so she makes out that she thinks it ‘uncool’ to have your life together. Maybe boring to a teenager, but to someone at her stage in life a bit of stability would be a good thing, and clearly much needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Is anyone actually worried?

Imagine trying to explain this to a guard, a woman in her forties is complaining on her podcast about something that was written on an online forum? I don't think they'd give it time.
I don’t think they’d give her much credence but the trailer for the episode has her screaming, “I WILL OUT YOU” like the psychotic fuck that she is. When you’re dealing with a lunatic of this calibre, fully unhinged, God only knows where she’ll take things. She learned nothing after defaming Jenny and accusing her of abuse when that landed her into a lawsuit. She’s also got nothing to lose, no assets and no life. Sometimes they’re the most dangerous cohort!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
Haha so typical. Embarrasses herself to get all this attraction, but can't actually do the job and monetise it. She's really lost without J.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Ross and Lyndsey were dead right to out Kneevo. We all saw it happening in real time and it made us incredibly uncomfortable at the time. If Ross needed the backing of someone to help him gain the confidence then fair play.

But. I feel they will go too far now and people will turn on them. He said what he needed to say, he should of left it at that, made peace with it or looked for legal advice.
The more Lyndsey goes on and on its becoming apparent that she's using Ross' situation and vulnerability for clout.
The more he goes on it looks like he is using it for clout and attention. And what's with him posting looking for collabs ?
Continuing this he is loosing credibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 16