It Galz #19 L keeps talking s, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone actually worried?

Imagine trying to explain this to a guard, a woman in her forties is complaining on her podcast about something that was written on an online forum? I don't think they'd give it time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you. It would be gas if all L does is amp up J's engagement and followers!

On another note, is she still in Galway finding this Internet wizard sleuth who's going to be able to out us all? haha
Someone fill me in where’s Jimmy?
Yes Jenny looks great
---

Imagine trying to explain this to a guard, a woman in her forties is complaining on her podcast about something that was written on an online forum? I don't think they'd give it time.
They’d tell you to go offline. Case closed

Reactions: 4

I don’t think they’d give her much credence but the trailer for the episode has her screaming, “I WILL OUT YOU” like the psychotic duck that she is. When you’re dealing with a lunatic of this calibre, fully unhinged, God only knows where she’ll take things. She learned nothing after defaming Jenny and accusing her of abuse when that landed her into a lawsuit. She’s also got nothing to lose, no assets and no life. Sometimes they’re the most dangerous cohort!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly, if anyone’s named and/or contacted by L or otherwise - hand this “sleuth” person’s details into the Gardaí today. Make a report for harassment and incitement to hatred, then make a report with the Data Protection Commissioner against Patreon and Lindsay. The form to do so is here; https://forms.dataprotection.ie/contact and the DPC is obliged by law to investigate and update you within three months. I’d also report the data breach to Patreon, who will themselves be liable for the misuse of data, and likely boot her off the platform. Don’t let this bully intimidate you.
You are apparently next lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not going to get a chance to listen until tomorrow, I've such FOMO!

Is it an actual interview or what way is it layed out?
Still surprised incognito was chosen of everyone tbh

Reactions: 3