It Galz #19 L keeps talking s, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L majorly offended by the Carrie Bradshaw comparison 😂😂😂 whyyy
L has been calling herself Carrie Bradshaw or comparing life to Sex and the City since her teenage years. This is what people from Portmarnock and Malahide always say.. shes known for her SATC obsession. Weird she would pick on that.

Also re: doxxing, to the lil lippies: i was on the same night out as some of the girls who appeared on Lindsay's stories the night of her divorce party. Good luck finding me though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can this “lil lippy” go to Tenerife and find jay slater then? 😂
In all seriousness where is he. I can't continue over there. Its pa
L has been calling herself Carrie Bradshaw or comparing life to Sex and the City since her teenage years. This is what people from Portmarnock and Malahide always say.. shes known for her SATC obsession. Weird she would pick on that.

Also re: doxxing, to the lil lippies: i was on the same night out as some of the girls who appeared on Lindsay's stories the night of her divorce party. Good luck finding me though.
Mic drop 🎤

Reactions: 2
All that hype for zZz. Have been following L yearssss used to love her ‘content’ but wow she’s scraping the barrel, no one care who’s she’s outing. Going to the guards about someone who’s been online writing about her, she’s hardly going to out everyone on this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Justice for what?
Is she actually okay? What the f is even going on.
Honestly when I saw this, it left me a little concerned at how unhinged it sounds. I've never seen her this drastic, and I've followed her for years and seen her spit venom at almost everyone, but this is intense even for L. She's thudding muddy waters now.

Is she on something other than alcohol? How do you not see how insane this is coming across Lyndsay??

Reactions: 9
Why can L spot her opinions on tit and no one can say anything but we can’t have opinions here?
And who is “they” that are trying to “deplatform” her……why does anyone care that much about her bar people she is actively harassing? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why can L spot her opinions on tit and no one can say anything but we can’t have opinions here?
And who is “they” that are trying to “deplatform” her……why does anyone care that much about her bar people she is actively harassing? 😂
Also why does she put herself on social media as a content creator yet nobody can have an opinion on it? Yet she has often engaged in celeb gossip or even gossip about other influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone who managed to listen to it give us a synopsis? She just seems like she’s having a manic episode to me, maybe she’s just always like this.

Reactions: 11