It Galz #19 L keeps talking shite, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she went live again with Ross on insta who was she slating now?
It was called “it’s about to go down” but they just slagged kneevos arse being botched, Casper hadn’t her since before Elmo was as with Kneevo, they referenced tattle and Elmo and laughed. Some hole called kinggaffo joined their live asking why they couldn’t all be mates and it turned into a competition of who rode who etc. Ross let some mad duck called Darren o Driscoll join at request of king gaffo, he joined in the pitch black and screamed at them to shut the duck up like a tinker, Ross and him screamed and roared about 20/30 seconds then he was booted then 2 mins later it ended abruptly and nothing else. Oh and apparently Casper Walsh has an average penis not a small one 🤷🏼‍♀️ it was pathetic really.

oh and Lindsay said Erin lally or else kneevo “looked like traveller” and someone called that out in the comments but the pair of them ignored it. And they called out Miriam Mullins for watching the live too and that she makes content aimed at 13-17 year olds apparently but promotes or shouts out spicy content creators (I think they’re referencing Kneevo) and Lindsay naming names of “fans” messaging her sister saying they’re concerned for her behaviour lately, she got fiesty over that so in denial she looks unhinged even to people that support her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do her sisters keep telling her every genuine person that raises a concern?
They fucked up her life and income entirely doing it about Jenny!

I thought she was banned from insta lives but glad I missed it.

Can someone let me know the usual day of podcast? So anticlimactic so far.

Reactions: 13
Ross needs to give up the internet for a while.
He is loving this attention and it’s not right. On Wednesday he posted that he was taking some time away from social media.
Then yesterday posts a question box and the only two questions he answered are about Miriam & Kneevo. He is loving all this attention and cannot see or chooses not to see that L is also exploiting him.
They’ve said all that needs to be said on the matter. L dragging people half her age is cringe.
Erin Lilly is a melt, but what has she got to do with this.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ross needs to give up the internet for a while.
He is loving this attention and it’s not right. On Wednesday he posted that he was taking some time away from social media.
Then yesterday posts a question box and the only two questions he answered are about Miriam & Kneevo. He is loving all this attention and cannot see or chooses not to see that L is also exploiting him.
They’ve said all that needs to be said on the matter. L dragging people half her age is cringe.
Erin Lilly is a melt, but what has she got to do with this.
I think the brought Erin into it when they were like “we’ll call out influencers watching this l viewing it but commenting on kneevos posts” think they mentioned Niamh Cullen too but can’t remember if they made any remarks on her. It was a bit like bold kids behaving worse getting a reaction whereas if they’re ignored they’ll simmer down ideally.

Reactions: 5
I can not believe all this stuff with that young lad Ross is still going on he was 15 and being dragged into online drama with middle aged queen of the yeast infection riding up her crotch shorts Lindsay and that gobby Kneevo he was 15. I don’t know any of the recent drama, I assume it’s the same shite being rehashed over and over because outside instagram and TikTok these people have no life. Jenny was always a better person than Lindsay she’s right to say nothing and let L off to destroy herself.

Reactions: 10
Am I crazy or can anyone else remember Lindsay on live with Ross when he was under age???? I feel like I remember this happening and it being posted on here a few years ago.
---
I looked and found it! It’s in itgalz #6 thread. How can she criticise kneevo when she was also entertaining and befriending a child when she was in her 30s
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I crazy or can anyone else remember Lindsay on live with Ross when he was under age???? I feel like I remember this happening and it being posted on here a few years ago.
---
I looked and found it! It’s in itgalz #6 thread. How can she criticise kneevo when she was also entertaining and befriending a child when she was in her 30s
---
And she would have been coaxing him to say tit about people, the way she still does with him!
---
It’s all over mas on a rant on fbook now
Did the post get deleted? I can’t see it now

Reactions: 1
I love that awful group 🤣🤣 I can’t see the post what does it say?
It said are we allowed talk about Lindsay and her revelations 🤣
Half the people were saying she’s lost the plot and the other half were saying who the duck are ye talking about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was called “it’s about to go down” but they just slagged kneevos arse being botched, Casper hadn’t her since before Elmo was as with Kneevo, they referenced tattle and Elmo and laughed. Some hole called kinggaffo joined their live asking why they couldn’t all be mates and it turned into a competition of who rode who etc. Ross let some mad duck called Darren o Driscoll join at request of king gaffo, he joined in the pitch black and screamed at them to shut the duck up like a tinker, Ross and him screamed and roared about 20/30 seconds then he was booted then 2 mins later it ended abruptly and nothing else. Oh and apparently Casper Walsh has an average penis not a small one 🤷🏼‍♀️ it was pathetic really.

oh and Lindsay said Erin lally or else kneevo “looked like traveller” and someone called that out in the comments but the pair of them ignored it. And they called out Miriam Mullins for watching the live too and that she makes content aimed at 13-17 year olds apparently but promotes or shouts out spicy content creators (I think they’re referencing Kneevo) and Lindsay naming names of “fans” messaging her sister saying they’re concerned for her behaviour lately, she got fiesty over that so in denial she looks unhinged even to people that support her
Both Darren and the King Gaffo lad were calling L. ugly and commented on her age, eyebrows and nails. The Darren lad really jumped straight on her about being ugly before Ross cut him off. I felt a bit sorry for her as the lads were cruel to her face.
L. told the King Fella he needed botox for his 11 lines and L. said she certainly wasn't ugly everyone tells her how pretty she is and she has a better body that girls half her age.
Ross just kept whinging in the background about how he is struggling to process being allegedly groomed online the last few years, same tit, different night.

Reactions: 6
She can dish it out but can’t take it back. She thinks Kneevos botch arse is fair game so her eyeliner is fair game too

• Heart
Reactions: 12