Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moonwaterpisces

Her stories today about Barry are soooo weird. The blazer situation above is fuckin insane. Any normal person would have just given it back, no questions asked. Why would she want to keep this man's blazer? For content? Yikes.

Reactions: 18

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Also, Mark Meighan (Doireann’s fella) and Lyndsey had a zoom date during Covid and he told her to get her cans out so she got a bulmers light from the fridge but he said ‘no your cans’ and pointed at her tits so she did! WTAF?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Mslittlechat

L admitted it and Shauna basically did, I wish I could remember exactly what was said
I thought it was a friends of P - someone in his group
---
Did anyone listen to LL today? And is anyone here a RR listener?
I listened to some on way home from work. Boring as anything - talking to her dad about his childhood . She really is a bit simple - she was asking her dad did her granny have her own money or did she has to ask her husband. He said she said housekeeping money and she said what if she wanted to meet the gals for lunch. He was so confused 🤣 She really believed her nana in the 1960s was meeting the gals in town for a cheeky brunch. He was trying to explain there was no such thing as meeting friends for lunch and she couldn’t get her head around it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She said it's an excerpt from a call though so, she's been asking for ages for a tattler to come forward and that she'd be fair.

She's always said she loves Tattle and thinks tattlers are gas.
I hadn't considered it could be actual bullshit though
Maybe it's not bullshit, it definitely COULD be someone from here.

I still don't see the big swing about it though. Like if she rang me and said.... you said such and such about facesbygrace for example.... I'd say, I did yeah! I think she's a fuckin eejit 😅

• Haha

moonwaterpisces

Precisely, what is the point of these comments?

This was a friend of hers for 10+ years. Lindsay's mother said Jenny was like another daughter to her, Jenny was friends with Lindsay's sisters and was close with Lindsay's kids. Regardless of what has happened, this is how Lindsay chooses to speaks about her publicly?

View attachment 2991428

View attachment 2991429

View attachment 2991442

Lindsay can spout about being a boss bitch and building a powerful female community, but comments like this are a disgrace.
Yeah exactly! A powerful female community but yet all she does is take shit about her ex best friend, women that work full time, have career's, have mortgages. Make it make sense?

• Heart

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
She really just proves time and again that she has absolutely nothing going on in her life. Like how long are itgalz broken up now?

Jellybb

VIP Member
It feels that Lindsay believes she's accomplished something truly groundbreaking, comparable to Ronan Farrow's exposé on Harvey Weinstein, but within the niche world of the nobodies of Irish TikTok.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
It’s actually gotten to the stage where I can’t even watch Lindsey without cringing with embarrassment. She’s nearly 40. Her poor poor children, especially Riloh.

Does L not remember trying to get a mortgage herself? She went to the appointment with her mam and couldn't get one.. now saying its all so boring lol
Most people want to build a life, buy a house that you will eventually own and be able to pass on to your children. A lot of people have careers that they like and are happy to work, earn money to drive a nice car, pay a mortgage, go on nice holidays etc. L living in a rented flat above a chipper, which she can be evicted from anytime, in her second hand clothes. Obviously L can't comprehend this because she's stunted, and which is why she resents people who evolve, grow up and move on.

Reactions: 17

distraught007

Whilst i enjoyed the live and wish for many in the future (10/10), i think shes so wrong about Jenny. Especially saying she has no friends and doesn't go out. This isnt true and people appreciate Jenny for her introvert nerdiness.

I wonder has Jennys tactic of being indifferent wound Lindsay up so much.

Jenny is just kind of pottering around through life doing a few bits and Lindsay is pressed.

Also, i have it on very good authority that Jenny and James are friends and were friends before Lindsay/Jenny were attached at the hip.

Reactions: 17