Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
sorry i haate to break it to you but she was absolutely accurate about the full time creche comment! sad but true.....
In an ideal world maybe but we live in 2024 in a country where it is EXTREMELY expensive to obtain and maintain housing. Lynsdey is used to get handouts form the state and family. I liek her but thst has truly angered me. People are working to create a better life for their kids and allow them to have opportunity. She's in her own bubble which is not reality. PS I don't have kids but she has no concept of the real world.

Reactions: 20

Inthehousebored

She said the guards have been to her house over things she’s said on the pod three times in the last three months. That her talking about guys that abused her is her ‘going turbo’ if she’s been pushed too far. It reminds me of the unhinged traveller call out videos that they do with their hand on the bible and a priest standing there

• Haha
  • Wow

Emilyinparis20

I mean nothing would surprise me re: Evan as men are men, but like how could you take anything Lindsey says about their relationship as truth?! Like she’s beyond obsessed and vindictive when it comes to Jenny! Like she is so blinded by jealousy and hate

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
Find it very hypocritical of Jenny to be condemning the actions of the riots when her friend / hairdresser was charged with smashing up a taxi in 2020 cause the driver was black. The company you keep is very indicative of your values

• Heart
  • Haha

SSnark

Chatty Member
So pressed , who the fuck will ever marry her. She is not aging well, she is delu and an arsehole and the rich coke head guys she goes won’t want to take on kids.she is obsessed with money and that she would have been happy for Jenny if she married a tech bro with a load of money and got a huge house that would have a bigger kitchen. What a cunt. She says she is a troll and it’s her Job to be and it gals was all her , Jenny could market and edit but L did all the heavy lifting . L said she is blessed to own it galz LOL .and basically thinks her podcast history makes her Tracey enmin.how many of us are pushed to team Jenny? Bringing up that she shagged evan and he treated Jenny like shit yet every relationship L has stayed in she was “abused” best drinking game for her live? How many times the thick contradicts herself

• Angry

BashmentLady

VIP Member
The blazer thing - any of those sad sacks that are laughing away at it whilst paying for her to be a cunt are pathetic. For a modicum of approval from a dickhead bully that would mock them openly if they weren't her cash cows.

SSnark

Chatty Member
ah she is!! i cant imagine how hard it is (well actually i know how hard it is) to be a single mum, and she is generally a fabulous parent to luna, at least she is being reared by someone who is a free spirit, has her own mind and is not boring like the rest of them
Nah what ever there was of L been a free spirit before , since Covid and making a ton of money and fucking it all up over some bitching she’s v bitter , on coke on sun beds and chasing the same levels of fame and money that will never ever happen again for her no matter how many car crash tik tok lives she does. She uprooted luna and left Riloh with her folks because of a rich dick, awful traumatic parenting. I used to agree with you but Inviting strangers into her home for sex work is a bit of a line

Glamgal01

I agree. She started the podcast with J and it grew and they supported each other. It was pure luck that it became as successful as it did. She has no interest in her current podcast or fans. She is so unhappy.
I really think the reason that the whole blow up behind the split never came out is because she's at fault and it paints her in a bad light. They fell out over a man, just like they fell out over jimmy before. No doubt J did wrong as well but I'd personally say that's the main reason it's all never came out by now

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Poor Luna listening to all of this in the car. Your man cursing and slagging people and now they’re playing shag marry kill in front of Luna ……..just awful

• Sick
  • Sad

nothanks91

VIP Member
Caught some of the live. She said she was with Evan. Maybe that’s old news. Also she’d like to get with kneevos Alex from versatile, thinks he’s gorg and kneevo probably got the infected finger from her finger up his bum 😂 also she said atleast she’s not sick all the time and is healthy. Obviously referring to kneevo always making up some ailment

• Haha
  • Wow

cananyonetellme2021

That really annoys me about L. She is constantly saying how she doesn’t have the income anymore and she needs to provide for her children, yet doesn’t want to do any work for a job she claims she loves. She does not want to have a podcast, she is still holding on to the success of it gals.

If she meets a man with money again I guarantee the podcast would be gone.

It’s beyond rude to complain about a low income to people who are paying you every month, literally works out at €2,000 (based on old subscriber numbers) per month for an hour long podcast a week. How is that not a good income?

Many of these influencer/instagram girls wouldn’t survive a part time working week, let alone a full time one.

madegg91

Apparently there is absolute uproar in the Lil Lippy Whatsapp group about Tattle at the minute, saying how toxic and pathetic we all are.
I'm not in the group even though they think most of us here are!

My friend who is in it sent me this screenshot....
View attachment 2878812

Gotta love the new sisterhood...

View attachment 2878813
View attachment 2878818
View attachment 2878819
Why is she still talking about Jenny 🫣🥱 She'll start threatening to do a tell-all again about itgalz, you can see it coming

• Haha

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
L “don’t be showing off your kids presents some people are struggling”
Also L “hers my child showing off her €50 water bottle & my son with a brand new iPad”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

monepierce

Precisely, what is the point of these comments?

This was a friend of hers for 10+ years. Lindsay's mother said Jenny was like another daughter to her, Jenny was friends with Lindsay's sisters and was close with Lindsay's kids. Regardless of what has happened, this is how Lindsay chooses to speaks about her publicly?

View attachment 2991428

View attachment 2991429

View attachment 2991442

Lindsay can spout about being a boss bitch and building a powerful female community, but comments like this are a disgrace.
why is she bragging about sleeping with more people in a fortnight than Jenny has in 10 years? it’s nothing to be proud of, her behaviour is disgusting

Reactions: 19