Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
She’s back on Live right now calling Keelin Nugent (Kiki Fit) bulimic and accusing her of vomiting up her protein meals off-camera. Fuck me, she’s unhinged.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Sophie1994

On the live she also talked about Jenny cheating on Michael with Evan- think she said it was in the bathroom of Evan’s studio, L walked in on them and J refused to speak about it on the pod to “protect Michael”- I’d believe that tbh, sure it’s been speculated about for so long- apolz if L already talked about this, only started keeping up with them again lately!

I don't get the Clarabelle messages, who is she and who is Helen? What's all that about?

When should the new pod be dropping?
---
Redroom deep dive idea: Deep dive into all this toxic shit. The accounts that appear to be L. Interview with Kneevo, Miriam, Evan, Clarabelle, Helen, everyone Lindsay has slandered in the last while. Unpick all the lies and admit to truths, tell the whole it galz story.
Market the shit out of it and share, leave her nameless and give her no comeback or opportunity to respond. I'd say nothing would enrage L more

Last edited:

moonwaterpisces

Yeah, this is a more recent episode.

@distraught007 was referring to an earlier podcast that Lindsay had done with Dave Mc Savage.

It's actually a painful listen. I'm about 45 mins in and some of the standout moments for me have been -

Lindsay - 'I don't believe in creches. They are manky. It's weird and fucked up'

Wow - does she just assume that everyone has parents on standby to help them all the time?!

Lindsay - 'I don't believe in women full time working, unless the father is at home maybe...why are so many people mentally fucked going around because probably they were in creches or had parents that were out at work. Why have children if you don't wanna rear them?'

What is she on about? Her privilege is sickening.
Jesus, she's so out of touch. Those are horrible comments to make. I know so many parents that can't bare to leave their children but have too. Life has gotten so expensive. They've no choice!!! And again, women can have a career and children, why is she always so against this? Because she's never had any fuckin drive?

Hadn’t a clue who this one was until her live came up on my FYP. What a dangerous weapon she is. She bad mouthed everyone and the way she spoke in front of her daughter? I’m shocked this one has any kind of platform

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Her posts about barry keoghan are bizarre and sharing he pinned some girl against the wall and stuck his tounge down her throat that could be just made up and she shares it

Poogram

Chatty Member
Her and kneevo should team up and go tag team the parcel hostages
I hope the ex leaves them in the local M&S with “to be collected by a pathetic loser” written on them and says “it’s from fucking Amazon, not like it’s from Brown Thomas”. Such double standards and the fact she really went overboard degrading that guy.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
It’s easy for her to attack women for working when she hasn’t worked a day in her life the beg
God how shaming and disgusting when she claims to have created a community OF WOMEN! Undoubtedly mostly working mums.
Just when you think she couldn’t be anymore unlikable.
All this coming from a woman who has no issues with dropping one of her children for a man, and bringing the other to move in with a toxic and abusive man… because that’s not traumatic for them
It’s the absolute hypocrisy.

Half the time she is banging on about ‘creating a powerful female commiunity’ through her podcast, yet at the same time is criticising working mothers and those who put their kids in creches. She is completely out of touch.

• Heart

Emilyinparis20

I wasn’t always Jenny’s biggest fan but do you know what, fair FUCKS!!
Yeah, like in fairness, credit where credit is due! If I was her and had my ex bestie posting about me on my wedding day, bringing me up all the time, talking about how I’ve only slept with one person in recent years, etc - I think I’d find it very hard to be so quiet and kind!! But it’ll stand to J, L just comes off looking worse but sadly L can’t see that!

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
Not to slutshame, but why brag about sleeping with more people? Is it not “better” to have had two solid relationships? Jenny is not bothered about her so why is she so obsessed?

Reactions: 16
I would be really frightened if I was Kneevo now. No matter what L or Ross's intentions are exposing all of this, there's no denying it's fairly huge.

she’s such a nasty person, she’s better off getting it over with and giving him the jacket back asap and cut her losses and never have to deal with him again, why is she making it so difficult? that’s no way to carry on at her big age
She is on such a power trip with the blazer.
’give me a day without asking and I’ll give you the details’
’I can‘t handle this’
’I told you I would text you when it’s ready’
She shows her true colours time and time again. L loves the attention and the drama

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
It is really dark though. Ross seems like he can be a little terror online, and dangerous, but if he’s that way it’s because Kneevo shaped him to be. She sounds like textbook manipulative groomer, down to the sending him money to buy his loyalty and then going silent and not answering him etc. it’s really dark and I feel uncomfortable viewing it unfold
Oh he has always been a dangerous little fucker from the moment he arrived on tik tok even before kneevo befriended him, and because he is gay kneevo thought it was alright to expose him to her OF but what's coming out now is serious serious stuff and I reckon she is fucking shitting herself because id stake my life on it Ross has plenty and plenty of receipts to show from the start because he'd be very clever like that