Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
The fact that you know she reads this and writing such vile comments about another human being is shocking!
Think L has lost all rights to any empathy and compassion with the truly horrific things she has said and done in the last couple of weeks. She has no concern in making “vile comments about another human being” when she was cackling like a witch to 400+ people on Live about Kiki Nugent being a secret bulimic and vomiting up her recipes off-camera. The absolute damage comments like that can do to someone already struggling or in recovery. That, to me, embodies vile behaviour.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

NurseTerrier

ah she is!! i cant imagine how hard it is (well actually i know how hard it is) to be a single mum, and she is generally a fabulous parent to luna, at least she is being reared by someone who is a free spirit, has her own mind and is not boring like the rest of them
There’s nothing free about Lindsay’s spirit 😂 she’s obsessive, and pretty bitter and nasty.

If she had a different accent and was living in a council gaf in Ballymun people wouldn’t find her behaviour/the things her kids see funny.

I’ve commented this before that I used to think she was great, but she’s just never moved on in her life and hates that other people have.

Reactions: 49

cheekymonkeyxx

Can you give us a written summary?

Casper Walsh: Ross said when the picture of L and Casper together was posted that people on tattle were talking about it and it was so obvious that they were hooking up. L was laughing and then made a joke saying “imagine if me and Casper were together now and he was rapping about being a step-da” lol, Ross brought it up again later saying “you were on your knees for Casper Walsh” and L was like “stop bringing that up you bitch!!”

Miriam: Someone commented on the live saying “we’re getting L investigated”, L was laughing at the fact that Miriam posted saying that she was concerned for her and her families safety, and said that she used to get the same thing when they would do It Gal/Tit Gal for the Goss awards, said that influencers would be crying and threatening them and all but instead they should’ve made it a thing and hired It Galz to interview attendees on the pink carpet
Told Ross that his whole history is creating “Love Ireland” but all Miriam’s history is ever gonna be is crying on TikTok cus she got voted off a show
Made several mean jokes about Miriam’s finger
L said that it pissed her off that Miriam is putting out weak content e.g the baby reindeer tiktok sound is weeks old, and then how she went on live and everyone was commenting about the situation with Ross but Miriam didn’t address it, she was like “this is how dumb these influencers are, they are literally telling you what they wanna hear, and you’re ignoring it and instead talking about your stupid dog, and you’re wondering why you’re getting paid 100e to be on the radio?”
Said Miriam’s followers were writing to her on insta begging her to go on live but she was banned so couldn’t
Said that someone involved with the gardai reported her before for something she said on the podcast, the gardai came to her gaff to interview her about it and “by the the time they left they were basically signed up to the patreon”

Keemon: “She tried to present this whole friend/holiday bollocks, no it’s not, it’s you getting a cash grab, bitch, because you don’t have a gaff. But yeah, sure, make a podcast called “Mother”… what do you tell me about being a ma? I’ve been doing this for 16 years, bitxh, and it’s still not my whole aesthetic”
L said that one day she was on live with Shauna and keemon joined and Shauna said “oh look, keemon has joined, from two great mammies, you’re another brilliant mammy”

Ellie Kelly: Ross said there’s no tea on Ellie Kelly and that she’s grand, L said she likes Ellie Kelly and thought it was iconic when she went the the BPerfect event during lockdown and everyone was angry over her apology video lol
Someone else later commented that they met Ellie at an event and she was rude

Rosie Connolly: L said that Rosie watches all of her stories which makes her feel really cool

Jenny: said that J’s comment of “🤣🤣” under Miriam’s TikTok was another example of a weak content creator, said she has overhauled her whole image, she’s not pvssycat anymore, she’s jenny, of who there are 100 million of. “All the fun that I was has been sucked of her life”
“Now she’s working with woodies, getting a little patio set, ohh baby cakes, but I’m SO jealous, I’m SO jealous” hahaha

Charlene Murphy: someone asked for her opinion and she said “mad fits.. that’s an opinion” and then later someone said that they predict that Charlene will be pregnant soon and L was saying imagine the pregnancy fits

Twinsandme: someone asked Ls opinion and she said people asked her that everyday but she doesn’t know her, then Ross said he likes her and that she actually follows L, L said she’d follow her back and asked Ross a few questions about her content

Facesbygrace: someone asked for her opinion and she said she’s been asked so many times, she met her once and she was rude, she’s not her vibe

Eabha O’Donoghue: someone commented saying that she was the rudest influencer they ever met at events, L said that someone has said that on every live and she heard she’s a right rude bitch, then a second person commented saying they met Eabha too at an event and she was so rude, then L criticised her for coming on live pretending she’s a girls girl

Shane Morgan: someone asked their opinion on the Shane/Lauren breakup drama and L said she hopes he’s put on a bit more weight, the poor thing, he just dropped so much weight with that illness

Other:
They said their all-time favourite tiktok drama is when they had an argument on insta live with over 12k viewers and nothing will top that
Someone asked them for their three least fave Irish influencers, L said from what she’s hearing atm she’s really not liking Eabha O Donoghue and paintedbyciara because they’re getting mad negative reviews, and then said she doesn’t like keemon because she’s always so patronising. Ross said his three are kneevo, Miriam and keemon.

They then got talking about kneevo because L was curious as to why Ross dislikes her so much as L had mentioned that she likes kneevo. The convo got very dark and serious allegations made toward kneevo so I don’t really want to quote or paraphrase here. It was mentioned that Ross was very involved in the beginning of Kneevos OF career when he was just 15/16 and he was exposed to things he should’ve never been exposed to, and she subsequently, allegedly gave him huge sums of money in order to keep him quiet. I have the whole recording.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
L is acting completely unhinged lately.

There is so much more to this story...

1713182311913.png

This is a guy she went on a few dates with, then decided to end things.
He messaged her saying that he had left a Ralph Lauren blazer in her house and could he come and collect it. L said no she didn't want him calling to her home and that her kids were there etc. which is fair enough.

He then asked her to drop it somewhere so he could collect it. He suggested a hotel near where she lives, a shop, a dry cleaners.
She ignored all of these requests and stopped replying to his messages. L then started playing games and told him that she had dropped it into a dry cleaners. This was a lie. He was asking her which dry cleaners it was in and for the receipt number so he could go and collect it and she just ignored all of these messages.

He then said that the blazer was of great sentimental value to him as it had been a gift from his late father. This still did not encourage L to give it back. She said that if he stopped texting her she would give it back, but then just continued to ignore him.

She was literally taunting this man by text. It was very strange. It was like she relished in the control she had over not giving the blazer back to him and holding on to it for as long as she could.

1713182523372.png

1713182538372.png

1713182554692.png

1713182564979.png

1713182573466.png

She spoke about all this on the latest LL episode with Chloe and was full on laughing about not giving this guy his blazer back. She was also screenshotting all the messages and putting them in the Lil Lippy Whatsapp group.

It got to the point that some of the girls in the Whatsapp group were even telling her to give the blazer back and stop dragging it out.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
L I know you read here so jus wanted to say:

You arent cool.

You arent gas.

You are genuinely a pathetic bully who is quite frankly a shit mother..

Delete your insta.. You are embarrassing 💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

NurseTerrier

i feel sorry for poor luna,, she always looks exhausted on instagram, say it's not easy going back and forth between parents, but id say L and Jimmy are great parents all the same
The things we’ve seen Luna being exposed to in the last few days show that Lindsay is not a good parent.

Reactions: 39

distraught007

Has anyone watched/listened to this?...

She essentially said that Jenny sued Lindsay because Lindsay didnt hand over agreed amount of money for Itgalz buyout. However, court case was lost because Lindsay had evidence of coercion from Jenny to sign the agreement.

The coercion was alluded to before in Lindsay's instagram statement. There's something that Jenny knows which Lindsay doesn't want out (but Lindsay did say it wasnt true way back when... but it must be somewhat true, because why would it make her want to sign).

Lindsay couldnt spill the tea on the fight that caused the fallout due to her ex being involved, who she fears.

What I took from it is that Lindsay/her ex were doing something which Jenny found disagreeable. Jenny mistakenly vented about it to L's sisters. L's sisters told L.. the fight occurred.. L locked J out of the accounts and so Jenny wanted to be done with it. She needed a buyout but there may have been a lack of a contract/IP agreement... she threatened L in the heat of the moment.. L agreed to pay her but didn't so Jenny sued her. Jenny lost because of a technicality.

If anyone should be bitter its Jenny but Lindsay has repeatedly displayed very resentful behaviour.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
See like that's not funny? That's stemming from jealous. All Evan was to Lindsay was a ride but to Jenny, Evan is her husband. I'd say Lindsay's hurt and her ego is hurt.
Precisely, what is the point of these comments?

This was a friend of hers for 10+ years. Lindsay's mother said Jenny was like another daughter to her, Jenny was friends with Lindsay's sisters and was close with Lindsay's kids. Regardless of what has happened, this is how Lindsay chooses to speaks about her publicly?

1718273311063.png

1718273334555.png

1718273356913.png

Lindsay can spout about being a boss bitch and building a powerful female community, but comments like this are a disgrace.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
"I don't want to work"

Yeah we get it. Nearly 40, can't hold down a job or a relationship. Up in the middle of the night ranting about teenagers on the internet.

Lashing out at anyone that's moving on and doing anything with their life.

Using a hurt teenager for attention. It's all so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Whatever you think about Kneevo and the Ross situation etc you really have to wonder about a nearly 40 year old woman sitting on TikTok live while her children sleep also exploiting Ross. How mortifying for her children in future. And for her in general

• Heart
Reactions: 35

NurseTerrier

Time and time again Lindsay has gone on about how much she hates cancel culture. She seems determined now to destroy Kneevo.

None of this is about helping Ross or to get justice.

I don’t think she’s spiralling or on the verge of a breakdown. I think this is just who she is. A bitter, twisted OLD bitch.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I mean there are websites to see anyone’s instagram story. It’s just sad because she knew him since he was a baby but look each to their own I guess.
No doubt it's really sad for the child. But if that's what J needed to do to remove herself from a toxic situation then that's what she needed to do I suppose.

Reactions: 34

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Does L not remember trying to get a mortgage herself? She went to the appointment with her mam and couldn't get one.. now saying its all so boring lol

• Haha
Reactions: 33

moonwaterpisces

Toxic is too mild a word.

As I mentioned in a previous post, Lindsay has often made vile comments about Jenny and shared private and personal information about her, and of course her Lil Lippies just lap this up.
The information shared is often irrelevant to any discussion, and seems to come from nowhere a lot of the time.
She is obsessed. To aptly quote Mean Girls, it's like 'word vomit.'

View attachment 2991311
Jesus. That's shitty tbh. I think Lindsay can be funny and quick but that's shitty. When you're best friends with someone you go through hard times and tough times, you don't think for one minute these times would be shared over and over again with a group of strangers. I do feel for Jenny, as I think Lindsay is beating a dead horse now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Whatever about Lindsay talking about the likes of Faces By Grace, Doireann, Rosie C etc…

She went on TikTok Live yesterday and publicly said that Jenny is pathetic, never leaves her house, and has no friends. She also said that her marriage is fake, and that Evan is verbally abusive. This is not the first time she has made comments like this.

Lindsay is saying this about someone who was her best friend for 10+ years. This is relentless bullying.

• Wow
Reactions: 31