Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I used to like tattle for a laugh and haven't watched the lives (so look I may not know all the facts!), but I don't think anyone writing such scathing insults to L has ever met her or knows what she's going through really deep down. Slagging her off for renting is ridiculous.
No one is slagging her for renting. SHE is the one slagging people for building a life and getting a mortgage, I merely pointed out that some of us are happy to work, earn money to pay for a mortgage, drive a nice car and go on nice holidays. Plus she has no issue making vile comments about other people to anyone who will listen, don't give it, if you can't take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
she's such a nasty person. the poor guy just wanted his blazer back like 😭 making out like she's a victim and he's harassing her. id say Jenny is delighted she doesn't have to associate with her anymore

nervousshock

VIP Member
L mistakenly thought she was ItGalz. She was funny. She was a comedian. She was entertaining. It was an ego thing, thinking she could move on and cut Jenny out.
She fell flat on her face, and is consumed with how Js life has turned out.
Being 40 and flexing that you’re sleeping with more men than your married ex friend… shameful.
Whereas J is happily married to a man that saw a life with her, bought her home, flourishing in her career.

Her semi American/D4 accent is like nails on a chalkboard. She's also not handling the fact that she's aging, trying desperately to be 'woke' and relevant. Embarrassing.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Where’s @forgotmyacc?? I need to know her thoughts on this new drama. 🤣
What in the fucking Jeremy Kyle is going on here 😅😅🫣

I can't keep up with all the drams.
I've just been dipping in and out tbh because the whole thing makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable.
Lyndsey is a grown ass woman, it's embarrassing.
Ross has been groomed by these women since he was a young lad it's actually upsetting to see how messed up he is because of them.
As for kneevo she needs to be dipped in a vat of antibiotics and carted off to the looney bin taking that ridiculous laugh with her.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s unstable and unhinged. I wouldn't leave her in charge of my goldfish. Her kids might seem okay now because kids are resilient and have no reference point for what is or isn’t normal but it’ll all resurface for them in years to come. When is she just going to get the fuck over herself and cop on?

Reactions: 22

Agelsfa

I have a neighbour that is in her early 70s, she has long straggly hair, wears white stilletos, a short skirt and a fur coat pretty much 24/7, has make up trowled on and always has a naggin of vodka hanging out of her too small handbag. I see her most days as she stumbles to the shop for fags. She always gives me L in 30 years vibes.

• Haha
Did she get banned from live again last night, was watching and it got cut off? Wasn’t sure if she muted me 😂

Riloh also commented at one point saying go to bed and she was like “you should be happy I’m not out in town”

• Sad
  • Wow

Ratsout

VIP Member
Apparently there is absolute uproar in the Lil Lippy Whatsapp group about Tattle at the minute, saying how toxic and pathetic we all are.
I'm not in the group even though they think most of us here are!

My friend who is in it sent me this screenshot....
View attachment 2878812

Gotta love the new sisterhood...

View attachment 2878813
View attachment 2878818
View attachment 2878819
Sorry more on the “she doesn’t have friends since me I feel bad”
I know we joke about it because she’s very private with her friends but even though her wedding was small, all her friends were there. She had people fly from the states who aren’t “industry” friends

who would L invite to her wedding who aren’t industry friends? I wouldn’t count Shauna since she does the podcast with her regularly and met her through lil lippies and she’s is a big wannabe so realistically she only has the one with dog who isn’t a friend she met through the industry

So realistically L and J have small friend groups if we discount those they met within the industry? Counting the ones they met in the industry, J has stronger, more solid friends that are low maintenance and self sufficient.

I’d rather one or two authentic friends that are low maintenance than loads of friends who’d stab me in the back and walk over my body to get ahead

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Nah, I’ve grown tired of her. She thinks she’s gas, she’s not. Like Jaysus she’s 37 & is too lazy to get a job. I wouldn’t say the podcast will last until the summer. Luna is probably more mature than her. Sits around all day making stupid stories thinking everyone’s howling laughing at how much craic she is… they aren’t.

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
I don't get the Clarabelle messages, who is she and who is Helen? What's all that about?

When should the new pod be dropping?
---
Redroom deep dive idea: Deep dive into all this toxic shit. The accounts that appear to be L. Interview with Kneevo, Miriam, Evan, Clarabelle, Helen, everyone Lindsay has slandered in the last while. Unpick all the lies and admit to truths, tell the whole it galz story.
Market the shit out of it and share, leave her nameless and give her no comeback or opportunity to respond. I'd say nothing would enrage L more
Nah, I think J never really acknowledging L when L can’t keep J’s name out of her mouth drives her up the wall. it’s like the less attention J gives her, the more she craves it. Pathetic tbh.

Reactions: 21

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She’s literally making a show of this lad. He’s clearly not mentally well. He’s a 19 year old dying to be famous. Shes putting him in a very vulnerable position. She needs to cut him off. He’s 4 years older than Riloh!!!!

Jenna89

Chatty Member
She did say Faces by Grace was a sour faced cow who banged on about all the free shampoo she got when they did a Dolls Day Out in Cork back in the day ☠

• Haha

Inthehousebored

It’s so sad that she talks so much about how the church damaged her and made her the way she is but doesn’t see how random men joining a live and talking about sex also traumatise luna for life 🥲 she might just not realise it til her 30s

Sophie1994

I find it so odd that she keeps saying Jenny has no friends either- it’s just a lie she does have friends? 😂 ones she seems very close to in fact, no idea why she’s running with this narrative 😂

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
I would happily say what I’ve said here to her face. Christ, if she was that good of a sleuth she’d probably find me. Dumbo here used her real name 🤣

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
She wishes.

Not the biggest BK fan in the world but maybe she should admire his determination and achievements rather than slagging him off, she might get some motivation.
Exactly. He truly came from absolutely nothing and made a name for himself. She comes from a middle class family, had opportunities handed to her on a plate and fucked it. She blames everyone else but herself. Of course she had her struggles and obstacles as we all do, but she takes no accountability for her fuck ups