Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've been listening to Lindsay for years (since Snapchat!), and am literally in shock with the way she has been behaving lately.

Imagine saying this about your neighbour like:

'Fuck off with your spa experience garden in the middle of a housing crisis, you c*nt.
Your spa experience garden is bigger than my whole gaff'

Such jealousy.

😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Jembelle

VIP Member
Anyone who thinks this one is cool or funny anymore is totally delusional. She has two kids at home and is totally going off the rails.

Reactions: 30

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I didn't understand what she was saying she did to her...did anyone else get it?
From what I could understand - L had an anonymous Instagram account that she used to message influencers on and she messaged Keemon on it, and Keemon replied saying - 'Is this Lindsay Hamilton?'

• Haha
  • Wow

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
OMG you’re a 40 year old woman with two kids, one of whom is a teenager & you’re flexing how many guys you’ve “rode”.
& yeah L, you’re absolutely swimming in mates…….

Inthehousebored

Nooo Lindsay’s pod with riloh she’s talking about starting to have sex with his dad 🤮 the whole couldn’t have sex with the church knowing so then they got married story.

The parentification of riloh is so hard to watch. Lindsay discussing messy relationships and finances with him as a 15 year old when he can’t help make money or control anything so he’s just taking the emotional brunt of it.

parentified children feel so happy to be the trusted one that their parents can talk to but it can be so damaging in the long run

They bitch about jimmy for a lot of the episode and mention he’s taking her to court

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I remember a few years ago L said that she was collecting Luna from school and it was lashing rain and L wasn't driving at the time, Rosie insisted on giving her a lift home and was super kind to her.

L said Rosie was the most put together, polished woman she had ever seen. Rosie was wearing some kind of beige lounge set, perfect blowdry, perfect make up etc. and L was wearing her usual denim hotpants and leather jacket.
This comment about L’s outfit has triggered a memory for me. In the days of the ma’s group coming to an end she was coming on fighting with people & someone said ‘what in the luminous green scrunchie is happening here’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Agelsfa

Here is the headphones post, was this user Lindsay? Inhotwater

Jesus, if that's her that's sad af. Talking herself up because no one else will.

All the young ones are wondering who this auld one with the awful eyeliner is who is suddenly up in everyone's business like a drunk aunt at a wedding. It's so pathetic, no life of her own at her big age so she's creating drama by bitching about everyone else's even if they are decades younger than her. I'm the same age as L and cannot imagine spending my time ranting into my phone with a load of teenagers laughing at how pathetic I am. My teenagers would lock my phone away from me if I carried on like that, it must be really hard on Riloh having his a Mam who is losing it like this so publicly.

I wonder are the girls in the WhatsApp just riling her up to see if she spills goss. Surely they couldn’t be that cruel.
She can say she’s not jealous of Jenny all she wants but the fact that she constantly brings her up says otherwise! It’s actually unhealthy that she keeps going on about her and I think Jenny’s lack of response and refusal to engage with her drives her insane!!
She is not just jealous, she is obsessed with Jenny. It is completely unhealthy.
I see her in the Whatsapp group encouraging her 'Lil Lippies' to bitch about her. She gives bits of information and they all beg for the tea. She has shared personal and private information about Jenny. Regardless of what happened, it's sad that she has no respect for someone that she was friends with for 10+ years.

• Heart

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
I used to like tattle for a laugh and haven't watched the lives (so look I may not know all the facts!), but I don't think anyone writing such scathing insults to L has ever met her or knows what she's going through really deep down. Slagging her off for renting is ridiculous.
The fact that you know she reads this and writing such vile comments about another human being is shocking!
Also on J and the gaff and Husb talk, I think she is churning out that content based on what people want. A lot of people on this island are sadly husb and house obsessed.
Suppose we’ll allow an almost 40 year old woman to be unaccountable for her actions, bully people, and really just be a nasty b*tch, because… what? She’s going through something. G’way. There was a time this whole thread was rooting for her. She made her bed.

• Heart

Emilyinparis20

Rosie Connolly: L said that Rosie watches all of her stories which makes her feel really cool

Jenny: said that J’s comment of “🤣🤣” under Miriam’s TikTok was another example of a weak content creator, said she has overhauled her whole image, she’s not pvssycat anymore, she’s jenny, of who there are 100 million of. “All the fun that I was has been sucked of her life”
“Now she’s working with woodies, getting a little patio set, ohh baby cakes, but I’m SO jealous, I’m SO jealous” hahaha
She can say she’s not jealous of Jenny all she wants but the fact that she constantly brings her up says otherwise! It’s actually unhealthy that she keeps going on about her and I think Jenny’s lack of response and refusal to engage with her drives her insane!!

Also her obsession with Rosie is embarrassing! Like for someone who claims to be unique/cool, the fact she thinks Rosie is cool is laughable!

Also great work at giving a rundown!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
L reminds me of the oul one from there's something about Mary.
I'm laughing at all the drama bout her riding E as if it's a flex, the man has a face like a melted wellie! I wouldn't be telling a soul if I was her lol.
J has turned into even more of a borefest since she bought the house and that vapid look she obviously thinks is "sexy" is pathetic but god I'm loving how her not saying a thing is winding L up more and more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s funny how Lindsay is now saying Rosie Connolly is the best influencer in Ireland when she now has to see her every day at the school. It wasn’t that long ago she was taking credit for being the one who outed Rosie’s sunglasses brand as being shite from China. I’d say she’s all mouth online and once she’s in the same vicinity as someone she has slagged off she’d be up their hole

Reactions: 27

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Would she like someone to do this to Luna when she is older? What she is doing is downright vicious. The friendship broke up, move on. No need to be spilling secrets & spreading lies. She’s so so bitter

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Is it even a tattler though? We are all anon here. Anyone could ring her and pretend to be me or anyone else ?

I don't see what's so big and juicy about her talking to someone who posts on an anonymous site ? Am I missing something?

• Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I always just assumed it would be full of people from this thread as tbf everyone here has always been balanced and fair. Bit sickening they don't kindly call her out.
Really? What does she say
If anyone has anymore screenshots from the group please share!! This thread has been so dead the last few months
Apparently there is absolute uproar in the Lil Lippy Whatsapp group about Tattle at the minute, saying how toxic and pathetic we all are.
I'm not in the group even though they think most of us here are!

My friend who is in it sent me this screenshot....
1713272182015.png

Gotta love the new sisterhood...

1713272296320.png

1713272370170.png

1713272386201.png

• Wow
  • Haha