It Galz #17 two year since the split, and we still don't know tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she has a new friend in Riona, the combination of the 2 of them together will be no good for either of them

Reactions: 9
The want in her is somthing else imagine being so desperate for some sort of spotlight because of the wedding . And in trying to be the opposite of jennys wedding which was classy and elegant and posed Lindsey made her party just as curated but in a messy witch , instant camera Plastic Willy way, show ur knickers sort of way . Far too try hard to appear carefree

Reactions: 11
Yeah I think she’s a sex worker . The divorce party is a great idea unless it’s a week after you ex bestie got married and then it looks like desperation for attention . Comes across pathetic given the timing . Absolute rent pal as well
Tbf, if the divorce was just finalised then she couldn’t celebrate before and shouldn’t have to delay celebrating because of optics.
---
The want in her is somthing else imagine being so desperate for some sort of spotlight because of the wedding . And in trying to be the opposite of jennys wedding which was classy and elegant and posed Lindsey made her party just as curated but in a messy witch , instant camera Plastic Willy way, show ur knickers sort of way . Far too try hard to appear carefree
Not everything has to be classy tho. Sometimes you wanna go out and be messy, nothing wrong with that. Yeah, I cringe a bit when I see people’s stories and it’s like 1) they’re gonna regret posting that and 2) it feels like can’t just enjoy the moment but feel the need to prove that they have friends/go out - but that definitely isn’t exclusive to L.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Tbf, if the divorce was just finalised then she couldn’t celebrate before and shouldn’t have to delay celebrating because of optics.
---

Not everything has to be classy tho. Sometimes you wanna go out and be messy, nothing wrong with that. Yeah, I cringe a bit when I see people’s stories and it’s like 1) they’re gonna regret posting that and 2) it feels like can’t just enjoy the moment but feel the need to prove that they have friends/go out - but that definitely isn’t exclusive to L.
Of course , I love messy but I mean that to me it was so try hard to be not like Jenny that there was more thought but into it and was the opposite of efffortless. Basically look at us we are mad witches . I do lean more on Lindsey’s side usually so not a Jenny stan by the way . But far too many photos to be enjoying the moment and really trying to prove something

Reactions: 9
I saw Shauna post over the weekend that her friend/work colleague passed away. Posted the rip.ie info everything. So I’m presuming that’s why she wasn’t out with Lindsay, which is totally understandable. The girl seemed so young too 💔

Reactions: 7
I saw Shauna post over the weekend that her friend/work colleague passed away. Posted the rip.ie info everything. So I’m presuming that’s why she wasn’t out with Lindsay, which is totally understandable. The girl seemed so young too 💔
Saw that too, very sad. However, I’m not sure a grieving family would want screenshots of their loved ones RIP.ie page posted all over insta. Surely she could’ve done a close friends story?!

Reactions: 7
It was discussed on the LL WhatsApp group. When her sisters tried to tell her not to release the episode, she removed them....

I find it interesting how Fiona said "she could bankrupt you like she could have before"

Makes me think Jenny was lenient on lindsay and that's why the sisters aren't siding with her releasing all that.

Very bitter sounding all together. Either release it or don't(and stfu about it) but the baiting is pathetic and going on too long.

Reactions: 19
“I’m tired of shutting up and sitting down. It’s not my style!’

Genuinely cringed when I read that. A 15 year old wouldn’t even write that shite. She needs to GROW UP, but that’s probably not her style either. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.