Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poogram

Chatty Member
My ex always watches my live ‘I bet you miss me now’ 🤣🤣

if I die….I’d get such a big following. Jenny rocking up to my funeral - howling

Lyndsey gold
If I died would it be on RTE news? 😂

I feel bad for her son because she said she screamed at all her family after (I’m assuming that’s her parents and the twins and not the kids) and that she was filled with rage. It wasn’t his fault calling her but I’d say he feels like it is, not nice for either of them!

Reactions: 1

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
This is one topic that will definitely not bring in more subscribers in my opinion.
She has talked about being a single ma, co-parenting, being a young ma, Riloh's dad not being present etc etc, ENDLESSLY on Itgalz, Xgalz and LL.
It has been spoken about to death.
I don’t mean those topics. I meant this tell all about Jimmy? Im not subscribed so don’t know what was said.

nervousshock

VIP Member
You know there’s not one set definition of abuse.
It seems to me like your issue is with the fact she has it behind a paywall. Wtf is that about. She very obviously is hoping that those who have subscribed and listen to it respect that she has done that and don’t spread it further. She’s clearly not ready to tell the world yet. God fuck off like, you believe every girl except Lindsay? You’re a special type of fucked up.
😂 yes it’s definitely because she’s not ready to talk about it, and not for financial gain. You’re a special type of stupid, if you’re reading in to what I said as not believing the podcast and claims I did not listen to. It is just a common theme with her (claiming she is the victim) and using it as content behind a paywall.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Does anyone follow that Hope friend of L’s? What’s her deal? How does she survive, afford her lifestyle? Doesn’t appear that she works? Has a very dramatic story up this morning, as if something drama filled happened last night

taponthedoor

Does anyone follow that Hope friend of L’s? What’s her deal? How does she survive, afford her lifestyle? Doesn’t appear that she works? Has a very dramatic story up this morning, as if something drama filled happened last night
I believe they interviewed her on ItGalz. I forget her exact story, maybe some sugar baby stuff? She’s a real treat lol.