Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miserysorrow

VIP Member
I know Pete is associated with Conor Ryan in the sense that they're mates and IIRC they worked in the same bank link, don't really know an awful lot about the friend circle though just friends of friends via Pete (even then I don't know them that well maybe one but I'd say they're more like a fly on the wall if anything) but it's kinda telling if those allegations are true

Reactions: 1

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Who is that guy and why is he in the hotel with Jenny and Evan haha
Very close friend of J’s from her New York era, Devin and Yulia would probably be her best friends I’d say? Devin and J stayed in The Europe in September 2022 too. Both those friends travelled overseas to be at her wedding.

cananyonetellme2021

Multiple people on this thread have come out and said he’s either sent them or their mate dick pics unsolicited. I’ve seen them myself as he sent my friend them, again completely out of the blue she never so much as reacted to one of his stories and he still sent it. He’s a creep regardless AND digital flashing is illegal. He sent my friend them before the law came in before you say she should have went to the police
Getting sent a dick pic proves someone is a rapist ….

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I listened to the pod and tbh disagreed totally with L, thought she came off a bit short sighted HOWEVER she did specifically ask for it not to be discussed elsewhere which she never does so I think people should honor that if they want to keep getting raw content (though I thought it was a weak attempt at raw personally)
Yeah - I'm gonna respect what she has asked for too.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
A private WhatsApp group? Isn't that supposed to be among supporters & friends of L? And don't you have to pay to gain access? Sounds like she's just discussing things among people she considers friends and supporters, not making bold threats on social media.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t charge my friends for the privilege of joining a private WhatsApp group to witness my drama or problematic opinions, that’s not a friendship. That’s a weird business.
I thought the group was for patrons, not friends no? Like how it was when Xgalz had a WhatsApp then discord group.
The Whatsapp group has like 180+ people in it.

These are not all friends and supporters!!

Lulumc93

Also that's all I have to say on it. I'd rather raise awareness to what's actually happening that argue with
Oh apologies I didn't realise that after asking people not to discuss it on public platforms, she then decided to release the podcast on her stories. Oh wait she didn't. I get it your feeling defensive but the lot of ye have been gossiping about it since yesterday afternoon. I'm not 'disgruntled', I'm just calling out a double standard as I see it. If you don't want people gossiping about it then keep it off a gossip forum. Although I quoted you as you were the last person working yourself up into a froth about it, my post was addressing all of you that ran here for a gossip. If you want to be a white knight then maybe just do what she asked and shut up about it.

You're right, I just let anger get the better of me and just can't stand the unnecessary aggravated hatred some people on here have for other women. I didn't intend to gossip here about a delicate situation at all. Just had a feeling others might be coming forward here with similar stories regarding said person as I have a friend with one. But sure you're here for a reason too so you get it. But honestly didn't run here to make L feel worse because God knows how she is feeling.

nervousshock

VIP Member
I agree, if L and E dated then J broke girl code. If it was just a hookup, then no… I think that’s ok.

miserysorrow

VIP Member
Might be in the past for her but she defo still thinks about it…did anyone read the artical she wrote?
View attachment 2494839
I fell out with mine almost four years ago and it really fucked me over the year it happened especially when lockdown happened two months later
The straw on the camel's back was finding she liked some guy I liked at the times pictures knowing that me and him weren't on speaking terms for months (blocked), I found it out through a side account on IG months after we stopped talking...

Sorry enough poor me narrative for the day thinking about it now actually makes me feel like tit

taponthedoor

This is probably mean but I literally thought this was a pen drawing just by the colour of the outline for a mere second
It has that purple hue to it like the tattoo stencil/marker wasn’t wiped off. But other than that, it looks on par to Lindsay’s other tat work.
I did always like the random chaos of her tattoos haha. Now I see so many girls trying to have that look and it lost its appeal for me. Either way, hope the girl loves it 😀

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I just don’t get it, I’m in my 20s and it makes me feel old - I get the same feeling watching L as I do watching teenagers with huge eyelashes, dressing like they’re 30 etc. it seems like a cry for help ?
I agree. Although she looks great, and at least her style has matured slightly...
Its a bit try hard.

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
Which abusive ex? The guy she was married to who has ignored the fact he has a child for 14+ years, or the rich property guy who completely controlled and manipulated her?

I think L is actually one of those people who will thrive being single, if only she'd realise that.
Have you heard the sides of both men you mentioned?

Glamgal01

But like what was the first few minutes? So strange and all over the place, like the middle of a conversation with her and some randomer

Whoamibai

Just being devils advocate here. But also she knows that this is one topic that could bring in extra subscribers so is hoping people do what has happened here, mention teasers essentially. Hoping we’ll then sign up to hear the rest.
Totally agree with this. She even said on the pod that she wanted to do a podcast with Jimmy cause she thought it would increase her numbers on patreon.