Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie94

When you think of how good they had it, like with money and everything. I know that doesn’t mean a lot if they weren’t getting along but I would’ve loved to have seen where they would be today. Sad really. The rich guy was probably the catalyst and they would’ve split up eventually anyway but you never know.
it is sad, they really were on the way to being like vogue and Joanne!!!

Reactions: 1

Andreaohmy

Just catching up. Havnt listened to the podcast i am not subscribed for a while now but L talk before about being SA? Is this the same incident or is this another assault?

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Can someone please send in a pic of her with the extensions? I don’t have insta right now but I’m dying to see.
---
I feel bad for her son because she said she screamed at all her family after (I’m assuming that’s her parents and the twins and not the kids) and that she was filled with rage. It wasn’t his fault calling her but I’d say he feels like it is, not nice for either of them!
Why did she scream at her family?

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
Yeah I don’t know why she would glorify either of them if she has such strong opinions :/
Is the dj she’s talking about that guy that came out a few years ago with statements? I can’t remember his name

nervousshock

VIP Member
I’ll never forget when her mother spent Christmas morning bandaging up her knees like a child because she got so drunk the night before.

• Haha