It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone take one for the team and go to the courthouse and report back here a la House in Habit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lindsay just confirmed on live that there is going to be a court case between both of the It Galz. She didn't say who was suing who but it's obv Jenny due to not getting her cut etc
Hate missing her lives. Was there much other juicy Goss?

Reactions: 3
Ah that actually makes me sad re the court case. Mad thinking back on It Galz now. I loved listening to them.

Reactions: 9
She mentioned today she couldn’t say in detail what went down as it was to do with her family and she sort of said ‘my kids’ but cut herself off.

Reactions: 4
Lindsay just confirmed on live that there is going to be a court case between both of the It Galz. She didn't say who was suing who but it's obv Jenny due to not getting her cut etc
Omg what?? When was the live??

Reactions: 2
Hate missing her lives. Was there much other juicy Goss?
No other mad goss other than the court case. She was just talking about random stuff like learning to drive etc but then at the end she brought up the court case and she was like "I know I am going to win" then it kind of cut off. I'm listening to the new Lipstick Lessons with Claire Balding now and she brought up the case again so it is defo happening. It is a decent enough episode I would recommend, she talks about the split etc in more detail than before

Reactions: 3
Also noticed on the live she's had her brows done. They look laminated to me, and she was only slagging bushy brows recently. But they look fab and really suit her.

Reactions: 5
Also noticed on the live she's had her brows done. They look laminated to me, and she was only slagging bushy brows recently. But they look fab and really suit her.
At the start she was laughing at herself saying she was such a hypocrite for doing it but she made them too thin and looked older, they are fab I agree

Reactions: 6
Just listening now. It's great, isn't it? She's really found her groove. Interesting what she says about Tattle, isn't it?
What did she say about Tattle?

you’re right but to be fair to her she did actually say that she’ll eventually release free eps when the patreons been going for a bit (she didn’t specify how long) so hopefully she will soon.
I get that but I think her patreon would go up more if she did do a free ep, not the other way around.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but J driving around in a fancy Merc when she doesn’t even have her full license is a joke! She lives in Dublin it’s not like she can’t get from A to B without a car.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but J driving around in a fancy Merc when she doesn’t even have her full license is a joke! She lives in Dublin it’s not like she can’t get from A to B without a car.
Don't her and Evan share a car. Makes sense he wants a nice one, can't see him driving a fiesta.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't her and Evan share a car. Makes sense he wants a nice one, can't see him driving a fiesta.
Literally and also they live Malahide direction, they're hardly smack bang in town, bus takes ages to town from out there and traffic is mental! Not surprised they have a nice car at all, they're in their 30s, he has camera equipment they're hardly going to be in a Golf lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sure why would anyone have a car if they live in Dublin then

Reactions: 11
L was saying on her stories that she checks here to get honest feedback on her pod. Jenny must do the same I'd say. It's just kind of funny that this is where their community lives.

Did L say they will actually be going to court or just that there is a case? If they go to court it will be public record, gas. Honestly a court case could be the springboard L needs to get the pod going again. If J won't be talking about anything personal on her pod L will have the floor.

I go through such ups and downs with L. Like when she's good I find her so appealing but when she's off form she's the worst in the world haha. So extreme. I find myself rooting for her at the minute. But it's like once things are going well or unwell for her she becomes an insufferable sap.

If she could stay this sound all the time she'd be so much better for it.

Reactions: 11
L was saying on her stories that she checks here to get honest feedback on her pod. Jenny must do the same I'd say. It's just kind of funny that this is where their community lives.

Did L say they will actually be going to court or just that there is a case? If they go to court it will be public record, gas. Honestly a court case could be the springboard L needs to get the pod going again. If J won't be talking about anything personal on her pod L will have the floor.

I go through such ups and downs with L. Like when she's good I find her so appealing but when she's off form she's the worst in the world haha. So extreme. I find myself rooting for her at the minute. But it's like once things are going well or unwell for her she becomes an insufferable sap.

You've summed up exactly how I feel. Despite everything that has gone on - I just can't help but support and actually really like L.

Yesterday's pod in my opinion was her best so far. She was natural and seemed really happy - maybe it was just how comfortable she is with Claire. She is lucky to have someone like Claire in her life, she seems to really have her back.

Reactions: 15
This is a massive conspiracy theory, but people seem to love Lipstick Lessons and I think theres so much more she could do to capitalise on it. But maybe she wants to keep the numbers slightly *humble* if she is about to be sued to show she has very little money? And then once the court case is done we could get an exclusive tell all on Lindsay's patreon and her numbers will go through the roof?

Reactions: 17
Literally and also they live Malahide direction, they're hardly smack bang in town, bus takes ages to town from out there and traffic is mental! Not surprised they have a nice car at all, they're in their 30s, he has camera equipment they're hardly going to be in a Golf lol
Also a lot of the time a more expensive car can work out as a cheaper option because if you get a shitter car, you might have to throw a lot of money at it to upkeep it

Reactions: 4

I agree with you I find myself rooting for her at the minute, on the most recent pod when she discussed how badly the split affected her for months, literally shaking all day with anxiety and acting manically (she referenced meeting up in the park with x Galz) it really made me feel for her.

It must be hard if the reason they split was Jenny bitching about her and now she is suing her, I’d say there’s a real feeling of injustice

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.