It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny really has such a mundane life. A major part of her day is picking out an outfit, making lunch, getting a coffee or getting her nails done. These are such basic things I don't even think about?
Like imagine she had kids and was actually busy. She wouldn't have time to be pricking around playing dress up...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jenny really has such a mundane life. A major part of her day is picking out an outfit, making lunch, getting a coffee or getting her nails done. These are such basic things I don't even think about?
Like imagine she had kids and was actually busy. She wouldn't have time to be pricking around playing dress up...
Nothing wrong with it though is there? Beats crazy, hectic and drama filled

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Agreed! There are many people who would kill for a "mundane" life haha I would relish it while I could and before I have other responsibilities like kids

Reactions: 10
and all the designer clothes! I’m very intrigued by this
She doesn’t have enough followers to make a lot of money from influencing and her parents aren’t wealthy, I’d only love to know! I think she worked retail in ireland so what does she DO 😵

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have enough followers to make a lot of money from influencing and her parents aren’t wealthy, I’d only love to know! I think she worked retail in ireland so what does she DO 😵
Lauren’s from finglas she’s from a very normal family. She’s doesn’t live on her own in London she shares as far as I know and shes jumped around a lot of different retail jobs. She worked for Annie’s Ibiza when she moved over but it was very short lived. She sort of just leaves jobs and never addresses it which I find funny. I think mostly the reason she has so many nice bits was the good old BTs discount for staff haha. Dunno what she’s up to now

God forbid she hasn't birthed a litter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow what a bitter sounding comment. So everyone that doesn’t have kids has a ‘mundane life’ and isn’t actually busy? Your world must be very small

• Wow
Lauren’s from finglas she’s from a very normal family. She’s doesn’t live on her own in London she shares as far as I know and shes jumped around a lot of different retail jobs. She worked for Annie’s Ibiza when she moved over but it was very short lived. She sort of just leaves jobs and never addresses it which I find funny. I think mostly the reason she has so many nice bits was the good old BTs discount for staff haha. Dunno what she’s up to now
But cmon even a BT discount couldn’t explain it. Getting 20% off a 1000€ jacket when you earn 11€ an hour is still don’t make sense. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do find her life very isolated but she seems like an introvert so it probably suits her

Reactions: 8
Her life does seem quite empty. No close friends just a few acquaintances she sees a couple times a year in between dinner or a walk with Evan’s friends. Filling her days choosing outfits to walk around the corner for a coffee and beauty appointment after beauty appointment. I’d almost say an immature life. No it’s not drama filled but it lacks a lot of human interaction and fun to me.

Reactions: 11
Her life does seem quite empty. No close friends just a few acquaintances she sees a couple times a year in between dinner or a walk with Evan’s friends. Filling her days choosing outfits to walk around the corner for a coffee and beauty appointment after beauty appointment. I’d almost say an immature life. No it’s not drama filled but it lacks a lot of human interaction and fun to me.
Her life is immature? 😂 what? I'm a similar age to Jenny and I don't see a lot of my closest friends for weeks. 10 years ago we would have met up all the time going out on the sesh but everyone's priorities change having children and saving for a mortgage as you get older. I'd say her life is the opposite of immature 🤦🏻‍♀️ Plus Jenny's life gets torn apart on here. If I was regularly hanging out with her I wouldn't want to be on her YouTube/insta and walk into the lions den.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
But cmon even a BT discount couldn’t explain it. Getting 20% off a 1000€ jacket when you earn 11€ an hour is still don’t make sense. 🤣
The discounts 40 I think!! Was always v jealous haha

Reactions: 1
PLEASE can we not do the whole J having no friends discussion - it's so tired at this stage.

I'm interested to know why you think her life is empty though? And you've just said that her life is filled with dinners, walks and beauty appointments - how is this immature?

• Heart
I find it immature because it all seems so superficial. She puts up her friend interactions on the vlog and IG and they seem shallow to me. She talks about what she’s doing and there doesn’t seem to be much depth to her life in my opinion. You don’t have to agree. The deepest relationship she seems to have is with El 😅

where is L she is doing no promo for lipstick lessons? Unless I’m blocked from her stories?? Has she had anything up this week?

PLEASE can we not do the whole J having no friends discussion - it's so tired at this stage.

I'm interested to know why you think her life is empty though? And you've just said that her life is filled with dinners, walks and beauty appointments - how is this immature?
Literally this, the irony of the most boring discussion on this thread being Jenny being ‘boring’. I’m a similar age, most of my friends have left the country and I mostly hang out with two small groups, one being my work friends and the other my housemates. Jenny’s self employed and lives with her fiancé. Not everyone wants to stay pally with the same group of girls they went to school with 🤮😂 she clearly had a far from ‘empty’ life, she’s self employed, goes out, does stuff SHE enjoys. Maybe she’s boring by session moth standards but she’s not in her 20s anymore

I find it immature because it all seems so superficial. She puts up her friend interactions on the vlog and IG and they seem shallow to me. She talks about what she’s doing and there doesn’t seem to be much depth to her life in my opinion. You don’t have to agree. The deepest relationship she seems to have is with El 😅

where is L she is doing no promo for lipstick lessons? Unless I’m blocked from her stories?? Has she had anything up this week?
Honestly curious what you’d define as ‘depth’. If she was In Ibiza or Dubai every few months you’d be saying she’s ‘🙃vacuous or flashy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My observation isn't about her having no friends but if she was my daughter for example I'd be concerned that her whole life is Evan and an extention of him. Roz, Fiona, events with him and via him. I would have thought she'd have learnt from the L fallout the importance of having your own things as if they split she'd be left with absolutely nothing again.

Reactions: 9
Why does it always have to be a competition between the two women 🙄 “Lindsay’s better” “no Jenny is better” Jesus Christ how this thread is still going and the exact same from last year is beyond me 🤣 both ladies have moved on with anew podcasts and have different audiences! So those that like Lindsay’s material are not going to like Jennys and if you like Jennys stuff you prob won’t like Lindsay’s 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Whoever said Jenny’s life is immature and lacks depth sounds like they’re just trying to use words to fill up the comment box, her life is far from? Also maybe she enjoys her life with Evan and the extension of him, she doesn’t need a whole separate gang of friends just to please the tattle like cohort.

Reactions: 14
My observation isn't about her having no friends but if she was my daughter for example I'd be concerned that her whole life is Evan and an extention of him. Roz, Fiona, events with him and via him. I would have thought she'd have learnt from the L fallout the importance of having your own things as if they split she'd be left with absolutely nothing again.
100%, seems to be a pattern with her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.