It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think the new episodes are amazing! Lindsay is really great at having a guest on too. Hope she sticks at it, it’s filling the it Galz size hole in my life already!

Reactions: 7
I honestly think the new episodes are amazing! Lindsay is really great at having a guest on too. Hope she sticks at it, it’s filling the it Galz size hole in my life already!
The live is pretty good too with this girl Lauren on it.
100 patreon sign ups

Reactions: 3
Very very enjoyable ☺ That’s she tit I like 😍

Reactions: 1
148 Patreons on day 1
I’d say she needs 500 to be making a nice wage a month 🥳 the lives might be her best advertisement tool

Signed up to give it a go for the first month and really enjoyed the eps she has up already. Itgalz vibes and just easy to listen to. Just hope she can stick to her schedule and it not be a repeat of last time.

also... the male voice in the intro.. is that pete? hahahaha

Reactions: 6
I haven't signed up or listened but I feel if she sticks to a schedule and remains professional then she will probably do better than J is doing podcast wise

Reactions: 10
I haven't signed up or listened but I feel if she sticks to a schedule and remains professional then she will probably do better than J is doing podcast wise
I don't know about this, Jenny got a lot of traction from the split and whilst her numbers have dropped a bit, she seems to be maintaining at level which she just needs to keep maintaining.

L seems to have got off to a slow start, she managed to kill what was left with of the itgalz/xgalz brand with the inconsistency and insulting paterons. I think a lot of people have moved on. I know some are waiting before signing up but if the only publicity is her insta page then it's hard to see the numbers getting over 1k. I think we all know she's in it for the money, suppose as are most with jobs, but if she's not getting the big return will she keep consistent.

Reactions: 8
J had a great start because of the attention around the split but hasn’t grown at all. Despite her consistency, the blogs and free eps. Wonder how many of J subscribers are on the €3 tier who aren’t interested in the topics but wanted to support her.

I’m subscribing to lipstick lessons tomorrow I don’t listen to podcasts at the weekend. Can’t wait to listen! It’s prob better that she grows in patrons rather than getting the good start J had and loosing every month. L does have to make money though. I feel bad for her in a way

I’m subscribing to lipstick lessons tomorrow I don’t listen to podcasts at the weekend. Can’t wait to listen! It’s prob better that she grows in patrons rather than getting the good start J had and loosing every month. L does have to make money though. I feel bad for her in a way
Just wondering, why do you feel bad for her?

I feel bad for her because clearly the split affected her mental health greatly and now we can visibly see that she hasn’t got much of an income. That must be very stressful for a mother.

Reactions: 1
I feel bad for her because clearly the split affected her mental health greatly and now we can visibly see that she hasn’t got much of an income. That must be very stressful for a mother.
But, apart from podcating she's never really worked?
She hasn't got 'much of an income' because she isn't working.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She must have an OK income? She's been on holiday a lot recently, she eats out a lot, goes out a lot? I'm not sure how wr can visibly see how much money she has? She certainly doesn't come across as someone worrying if they can turn the heat on.

Reactions: 23
Didn't she throw away 3k on a mirror after the split? I think she's grand. I work full time and feel guilty when I buy lunch mid week instead of making it.

Reactions: 24
Idk how you can feel bad for her. She literally bragged about making a ton of money for barely any work. Then she expected the same to continue after the split but she learned the hard way that people expect return for their money. I hope she does well with the new venture but I’m doubtful. I see another mess ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok – I listened to the 3 episodes over the weekend and overall I have to say I loved them. I’ve really missed listening to L.

Ep 1. I wasn’t overly familiar with who Clarabell was before the podcast (I had seen her on L’s story the odd time.) She spoke about make up, skincare and the death of her mother. Her and L had good rapport and it was just an easy listen.

Ep 2. I was pleasantly surprised by Laurens Bejaoui’s episode. I thought that it would just be a rehash of the previous episode L did with her. She spoke so well on what it’s like to be in an emotionally and psychologically abusive relationship. She didn’t shy away from giving all the details. It was interesting and probably something that a lot of women can relate to.

Ep3. This is where L falls down completely. It is clear that she needs a co-host or a guest every week. When she is recording on her own she is a bit all over the place and she rambles. The focus is not there and she tends to repeat her points. The episode is about the comments Kim K made about work ethic, Bella Hadids recent Vogue spread and Spring fashion trends.

I don’t want to nit pick because overall I am really enjoying the episodes, but did anyone else pick up on how she spoke about Bella Hadid’s depression -

‘for 3 years you woke up crying…wtf…why..thats a lot of crying?’

‘if you can stop crying at work, can you not stop crying at home?, you obviously have some kind of control over it if you’re able to keep on going to work surely’

I don’t know if she was trying to be funny or what her aim was with these comments but they are just insensitive. I thought it was odd considering how much L says she has suffered with her own mental health in the last few months.

Currently, she has 240 patrons which is not bad in the first 3 days really. She is aiming to have an episode out every Wednesday. I really hope she can follow through on this and keep on top of things.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think if her numbers don’t rise quicker and bring in a decent amount in her eyes (like for a day or twos work) she’ll loose interest. I just get permavictim vibes off L, it’s always everyone else’s fault. Hopefully she proves me wrong.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.