It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she has the new one in hot pants and a black tank top already. She must be seriously charming and love bomb all her relationships.

Reactions: 1
Omg girlies I’m high telling the saga of the Itgalz and tell me this cos I can’t remember for the life of me, but what was the Instagram handle of the girl Laura who said she got pregnant by Jimmy and then didn’t? I know it was Laura’s look book at a point but all these people are not her tia xxx

Reactions: 2
Omg girlies I’m high telling the saga of the Itgalz and tell me this cos I can’t remember for the life of me, but what was the Instagram handle of the girl Laura who said she got pregnant by Jimmy and then didn’t? I know it was Laura’s look book at a point but all these people are not her tia xxx
It still is. It’s Lauras_lookbook. She seems to culled her following though. Only 3k followers

Sorry I love L but the girl was digging for gold or else he was unbelievable in the sack. Cause we know he’s a prick so it wasn’t his personality
Did you listen to the new LL?
He sounds awful - worse than I had thought. I know it was discussed here but she confirmed that he was cutting her off from her friends, controlling what she wore. She had completely lost her personality and who she was. I'm glad they're not together anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Did you listen to the new LL?
He sounds awful - worse than I had thought. I know it was discussed here but she confirmed that he was cutting her off from her friends, controlling what she wore. She had completely lost her personality and who she was. I'm glad they're not together anymore.
Maybe this is why Jenny was talking about Lindsay to her sisters. Could have been out of concern mainly but Lindsay can be extremely reactive so it probably escalated to more than it needed to.

Reactions: 9
That’s why I don’t think the photos are him. He doesn’t seem to have any photos from what I can see. L wasn’t allowed put photos up of him and there’s none online. Suspicious but makes sense if he’s as controlling as it seems he probably is very careful with letting his image out there. I doubt L is the first girl to be subject to some form of abuse by him.

Reactions: 3
Maybe this is why Jenny was talking about Lindsay to her sisters. Could have been out of concern mainly but Lindsay can be extremely reactive so it probably escalated to more than it needed to.
Very easily could happen! When you’re under someone’s control/influence, it’s expected you’d be extremely defensive! Throw in Lindsey’s general reactivness, I can see why bitchy comments escalated to a full on fall out/business implosion

Reactions: 8
Makes sense that his control could have had something to do with the fall out. Sounds like he wanted to isolate her from everyone. Without it galz she wasn’t financially stable so would have been reliant on him. He wouldn’t allow her to talk/dress how she wanted and we could all see her completely loose herself. When being herself was her income. He sounds dangerous

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.