It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t understand her excuse about how she struggles with scheduling. Tuesdays are for the pod upload and Fridays are for the vlog. The kids are in school, she has a cleaner, and she has family to help every aspect of her life. It doesn’t sound too hard to me.

It's clear she doesn't want to work

Reactions: 16
Whenever L mentions the Riloh falling down the stairs story I always feel that shes leaving out the part where she threatened to sue for personal injury (assuming he is actually grand and L is just looking for a cushy payout)

Reactions: 11
Whenever L mentions the Riloh falling down the stairs story I always feel that shes leaving out the part where she threatened to sue for personal injury (assuming he is actually grand and L is just looking for a cushy payout)
Yes I've noticed that too! Very convenient that she leaves that part out...

Reactions: 5
I still don’t understand her excuse about how she struggles with scheduling. Tuesdays are for the pod upload and Fridays are for the vlog. The kids are in school, she has a cleaner, and she has family to help every aspect of her life. It doesn’t sound too hard to me.
Probably because she clearly did sweet feck all up til now. J probably enabled her to an extent too, as do her family as someone said above - how has none of her family sat her down? Only difference is J got sick of the bullshit presumably. Having only two deadlines a week for a job is cushty as hell, even with her lessened income.

Reactions: 10
Oh sure didnt she say that she gets paid a lot for very little work when the girls were still together. Well it must have been since J did everything, her tune has changed now and she cant manage a basic pod once a week.

Reactions: 17
Oh sure didnt she say that she gets paid a lot for very little work when the girls were still together. Well it must have been since J did everything, her tune has changed now and she cant manage a basic pod once a week.
Omg thissss!!! She really did say that. Fully telling on herself there.
Have to say, fair bleeping play to J for leaving and starting her own thing. Now she works only for herself and gets to reap the full benefits, instead of doing all the work while getting half the pay and all the stick on Tattle. Oh how the tables have turned.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'd say she regrets that comment now. J was clearly running the entire pod.
It seems that all L had to do was turn up to record.
The editing, scheduling and recording the livestreams was all done by J.

Reactions: 6
Like I actually can’t imagine my job being talking shite into a mic for 40 mins to an hour twice a week.
I say talking shite because that’s what L does, to be fair to a lot of podcasters and YouTubers- they have scripts but it’s clear L doesn’t and it’s just off the cuff.
AND YET she STILL can’t do it?? It’s amazing levels of laziness

Reactions: 10
Oh in fairness to L, it was her job to upload XGalz on a Friday. If you remember Friday was the day where sometimes we would have an episode up and ready for 6am and then other weeks it was uploaded closer to 7pm. I wonder if J had to remind her to upload on Friday's because it was never consistent like It Galz.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh in fairness to L, it was her job to upload XGalz on a Friday. If you remember Friday was the day where sometimes we would have an episode up and ready for 6am and then other weeks it was uploaded closer to 7pm. I wonder if J had to remind her to upload on Friday's because it was never consistent like It Galz.
That used to be so annoying. I loved listening on my drive to work, and some days it just wouldn’t be there. Slight inconvenience I know but that’s the kind of thing that damages your brand/support

Reactions: 14
She said herself in the vlog she doesn't know days or months 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
682520F5-D294-486D-919C-D50FE0075204.jpeg

another month of no content, i cant believe its been like 6 months since the split up and she still cant manage 😂why did she insist on keeping the pod? She clearly has no interest in doing any work.

Reactions: 20
It wasn’t like that at the beginning of xgalz, the handover only went to L sometime last year. Must have been J getting fed up

View attachment 881664
another month of no content, i cant believe its been like 6 months since the split up and she still cant manage 😂why did she insist on keeping the pod? She clearly has no interest in doing any work.
had no voice cause you were out after your show roaring Alicia Keys with Pete in Johnny rushes! Have a big night out after your last show, keep yourself in tact during the run like is this not basic knowledge 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don't buy it. Why can't she stick to a schedule of 2 podcats a week and prerecord around them now. What is stopping her and why does she think she can manage it better during December, the most socialable month of the year.? It really is just excuse after excuse at this stage.

Reactions: 12
Also lol at time off. She essentially has to work two days a week and the podcast will be late again this week.

Reactions: 13
Has she not said the exact same thing since late august?
“X Y and Z is going on so I will be back next month girls!!”
And every month comes rolling around… and she’s like
“X Y and Z is going on so I will be back next month girls!!”

Reactions: 19
Have you ever worked with a person who leats calls in sick and is full of excuses and every time they do it, they have these elaborate stories & excuses? Like instead of a cold it’s a flu, instead of a hangover they have a migraine, instead of being a bit tired after a bad nights sleep someone’s broken into their house and kept them awake…. That’s the vibe L gives me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have you ever worked with a person who leats calls in sick and is full of excuses and every time they do it, they have these elaborate stories & excuses? Like instead of a cold it’s a flu, instead of a hangover they have a migraine, instead of being a bit tired after a bad nights sleep someone’s broken into their house and kept them awake…. That’s the vibe L gives me 🤣
Haha yes! It’s like the co worker who somehow has about 15 grandmothers and has to attend their funeral on that one busy Friday when everyone needs to work late.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.