It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoot, I wasn’t even mean. Discord is just going to be L and that Lauren complimenting each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been booted! L’s stans are actually frightening can you imagine what they are like in real person?

Reactions: 11
Will sone one please stick with patreon to get the details she gives re sueing??

Im sure it wont be the full story, still interested in her version of the truth though 👀👀

Reactions: 10
I’ve been booted! L’s stans are actually frightening can you imagine what they are like in real person?
Well i think she said shes antivaxer in the red rood dicord so we can appreciate the levels of brightness amongs Ls stans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes someone has to stay on the down low and give us the details on Patreon and Discord. I canceled my Patreon, but I think it might stay active until the tell all pod on Wednesday. I hope at least lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah still there lol dead now though, nobody typing or messaging
Ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣Any screenshots? How was it left?

Yes someone has to stay on the down low and give us the details on Patreon and Discord. I canceled my Patreon, but I think it might stay active until the tell all pod on Wednesday. I hope at least lol.
I'm hanging on to hear it. So entertaining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did L come out with a big “I’m getting rid of all toxic, bullying and negative messages, no one understands how hard it is to work two hours a week even though I’m out on a midday session on a Monday when I could be at home actually working” once she deleted a number of paying customers who were giving her constructive criticism on her disastrous professionalism?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣Any screenshots? How was it left?

I'm hanging on to hear it. So entertaining 😂

Highly anticlimactic ending, probs cause apparently half the people here got removed from the discord 🤣🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its all mad. Why is she harping on about pausing payments, if everything was provided? Like, you wouldn't need to pause payments if everything was grand

Reactions: 19
Even her stans are sick of her constant slating Jenny and bringing up the law suit, will be interesting to see what she says on the new pod about it.
There is no getting through to her, she keeps repeating the same statement all over again. Why is she refusing the treat her mental health while using it as an excuse all the time? If you are sick and cant work cause of it, surely you will go see a doctor so you dont get fired from your job..

Reactions: 23
Its all mad. Why is she harping on about pausing payments, if everything was provided? Like, you wouldn't need to pause payments if everything was grand
She CONSTANTLY brings that up 🙄🙄🙄

Like you'd swear she was doing us a massive favour.

Also, the girls on Discord were literally only offering constructive advice and suggestions. Some of the comments were really supportive yet she plays the victim and throws words like 'toxic', 'negativity' and 'bullying' around. Now she has kicked a load of her paying subscribers out of the Discord. I've been a listener since day 1 and am so disappointed with how she is going on.

Reactions: 15
Love how she doesn’t have the capacity to maintain a business but is grand to come on IG/stage weekly to drag Js name through the mud. And still standing up for it calling it bullying 🤣 I wouldn’t believe a word out of her mouth on Wednesday and would secretly wish Jenny would put it to bed publicly, she’s full of bleeping shite!! xgalz if you’re listening, leave now and find one of a million new podcasts that you don’t have to pay for.

Reactions: 26
Is she factoring in that the podcasts she's putting out now are about half as long as the original X Gals podcasts were? Some of them are less than half an hour long. I'm not buying the martyrdom she's spouting, it's tired effort at this stage.

Reactions: 22
Well i think she said shes antivaxer in the red rood dicord so we can appreciate the levels of brightness amongs Ls stans 😂
Are people talking about being against vaccines on Itgalz or Red Room. I was reading the rr discord earlier and it was people writing essays about how the vaccines are working with all these graphs and stuff. Was that in response to people being anti vax? I don't understand discord so I'll never find the discussion again.

Okay I found it. That Lauren girl was saying that the liberal.ie was spreading lockdown rumours. The Liberal.ie are linked to anti vaxxers. So shes not being anti vaxx at all??

There ain't no anti vax on that discord except people saying they'd hate lockdown again

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Okay I found it. That Lauren girl was saying that the liberal.ie was spreading lockdown rumours. The Liberal.ie are linked to anti vaxxers. So shes not being anti vaxx at all??

There ain't no anti vax on that discord except people saying they'd hate lockdown again
There always one 🤣 in fairness there was no crazy anti vaxx sentiment just some bullshit about liberal.ie

I’d be surprised if Ls lawsuit is solved in December also, these things take months to solve. She has a big headache coming. I’m tempted to ask J on insta what it’s about myself 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.