It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to an old ep of It Galz the other day where they mused if men and women can have a platonic friendship. Lindsay said absolutely not, one is always low key in love with the other. Now it's a few years old and we are all perfectly able to grow and change our opinions but it definitely made me think of Pete and Lindsay. I think he is a very decent person and sweet on her. And she is taking advantage of that. I also think if this is the case she may get very jealous once he meets someone who realises what a catch he is. Cue their fall out.

Reactions: 33
I listened to an old ep of It Galz the other day where they mused if men and women can have a platonic friendship. Lindsay said absolutely not, one is always low key in love with the other. Now it's a few years old and we are all perfectly able to grow and change our opinions but it definitely made me think of Pete and Lindsay. I think he is a very decent person and sweet on her. And she is taking advantage of that. I also think if this is the case she may get very jealous once he meets someone who realises what a catch he is. Cue their fall out.
100%... I hate to think she’s using him 😭
When he was helping with her dress last night 😭💔

Reactions: 14
Yeah I would tend to agree with this. L has always seemed to be quite adamant that men and women can’t be friends without sex coming into it, and she stays friends with people who she has been with, + their friendships being able to happen cause they’ve been together already and it’s out the way. Beyond a shadow of a doubt Pete is head over heels for L and will go above and beyond beyond for her. Can’t see it going both ways though. I think she loves having him as her sidekick cause he’s really well liked by a lot of people and is friends with all the indies she’s been so desperate to be around.

Last edited:
Saw that video of the girl asking her about Jenny, she shared it on her story (but didn’t share the answer). So cringe still talking about J and so spitefully, at least have a witty answer prepared for when asked about her which people will

Reactions: 12
Saw the question being asked and L answering on insta (you need to dig a little to find it) so cringe and so many empty seats

Reactions: 5
€29 + booking fee! I don’t get who’s paying for this, I know I’m not her market but Feck me can think of a lot of things I’d rather do with it

Reactions: 7
€29 + booking fee! I don’t get who’s paying for this, I know I’m not her market but Feck me can think of a lot of things I’d rather do with it
In fairness I think most people had tickets from before the split. Lots of empty seats in the videos

Reactions: 6
Yeah didnt she in a later ep say she was trying to make male friends and wanted to value make friendships because of her old point of view and she used to sexualise those friendships or something? I remember her making that like a new years resolution almost because men could give her a diff point of view or something I dunno exactly what it was haha but she had already gone back on that ages ago

Reactions: 3
Yeah didnt she in a later ep say she was trying to make male friends and wanted to value make friendships because of her old point of view and she used to sexualise those friendships or something? I remember her making that like a new years resolution almost because men could give her a diff point of view or something I dunno exactly what it was haha but she had already gone back on that ages ago
Yeah I think she did. She said in that episode about male friends that she did have male friends but most of the friendships had started as riding/dating and ended up as friendships. I think her point was she had never experienced complete platonic friendship with a man from the very start

Reactions: 2
Omg there are about 10 people in the audience 🙈 how did the show even go ahead 😅

Reactions: 8
Dang… Lindsay sure hasn’t learned a single lesson. I’d love to know the full details of the lawsuit. I love that Jenny is fully moving on with her life and career and isn’t embarrassing herself by constantly making snide remarks about Lindsay. L is so embarrassing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.