It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, people are paying L a monthly subscription for content they’re not getting. Yet, L continues to take the money and give half asses excuses as to why she didn’t bother her arse fulfilling what she promised. Why are people still paying her? She is literally robbing them!

Reactions: 9
So, people are paying L a monthly subscription for content they’re not getting. Yet, L continues to take the money and give half asses excuses as to why she didn’t bother her arse fulfilling what she promised. Why are people still paying her? She is literally robbing them!
To be fair they are not, the payment is paused. Unless you are in annual subscription i suppose, your fucked then. It will be interesting to see what happens in December, she was teasing a pod with Jimmy, i think its cause shes afraid that rest of the people will cancel so she needs something juicy to keep the patreons interested.

Reactions: 4
Right? Any other job she’d be long fired by now. The beauty of subscription is her subscribers can essentially fire her 😂

Reactions: 8
To be fair they are not, the payment is paused. Unless you are in annual subscription i suppose, your fucked then. It will be interesting to see what happens in December, she was teasing a pod with Jimmy, i think its cause shes afraid that rest of the people will cancel so she needs something juicy to keep the patreons interested.
If you joined now you’re charged tho, it’s only paused for existing members. I know they’re paying for the catalogue too but imagine joining and you got that tit sandwich. I think she should put the Patreon on hiatus indefinitely until she knows what she’s gonna do with the business and probably until she figures out this legal tit with a solicitor. And announce it publicly so that there’s no confusion. If she can bother to write that 10 page statement against J, she can write a proper PR announcement about what’s going on like a true #girlboss

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Is L reposting a video from backstage last week instead of taking a real-time backstage one tonight?! Her show has already started.. she’s hardly wearing the same outfit again?

Reactions: 1
This breaks my heart. You could feel the love between him and Courtney. Grief is so tit. I hope everyone affected by this is ok.
He was loved by many. Didn't know him personally but very close to someone who was mates with him for years and all I've heard are great stories even before he passed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And if it happens it will be filled with lies and fake drama without an ounce of proof to back the shite they spout, desperation knows no bounds I guess

Reactions: 5
L like Mother Teresa on her stories tonight thanking everyone for coming 😂 the false lovely Lindsay is one of the funniest to me

Reactions: 10
Someone asked a question to L at the live show, something along the lines of what would you say to Jenny right now, she replied “why the duck are you sueing me when you have more subscribers than me on red room and I haven’t had a pay check in months” like seriously L you still don’t understand the concept of a shared business

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Someone asked a question to L at the live show, something along the lines of what would you say to Jenny right now, she replied “why the duck are you sueing me when you have more subscribers than me on red room and I haven’t had a pay check in months” like seriously L you still don’t understand the concept of a shared business
Well isn’t it the consequences of your actions 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She really doesn’t get it, you aren’t a teenager playing grown ups L, you’re a woman and where a business partner. The fact she’s playing so loose with It Galz is a real case of I’ve no money what you going to do about it, even in reality with a bit of effort, getting some help, she could have tried make something of it.

Reactions: 13
Pete can you please explain to your pall that you cannt just take over a business that wasnt yours to begging with and not pay out the other party. Its a fairly simple and straight forward process, im sure you can dumb it down for her. Thank you, you will be doing a gods work #moron

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And the reason she hasn't had a paycheck is because she seems incompetent at said job so duh 😅.

Reactions: 17
As the months go on L really seems like someone who has truly never had to feel the consequences of her actions. She seems to have been coddled and bailed out at every turn and probably had her victimhood reaffirmed for years now. Fair play to J for standing up to her and sueing her anyway.

nothing like a lawsuit for a taste of humble pie 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can confirm, its on someone's insta story

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if L is paying Pete for the shows, I hope so. He seems lovely and I’ve heard he is, but I can’t help think he’s a bit of a willing idiot for L. Also must be weird for J seeing him jump in her place so quick, didn’t they go to school together?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if L is paying Pete for the shows, I hope so. He seems lovely and I’ve heard he is, but I can’t help think he’s a bit of a willing idiot for L. Also must be weird for J seeing him jump in her place so quick, didn’t they go to school together?
Ah she'd have to be paying him if she's not that's awful

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.