Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

distraught007

Youre never too old to do anything. People of all age groups are friends in work, sports clubs or in hobbies.

People of all ages can be partying across town also.

I think what we have a problem with is more the manner in which she is coming across with regards to these younger ones. There's definitely something offputting

Reactions: 24

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Agree so so much. There’s just too much now since covid and with past scandals that are just unforgivable. Everyone says things that are awful if we’ve a few drinks on us or get carried away in the moment but hers is a pattern of scandal after scandal and she thrives off it. She doesn’t learn from it at all. There’s no growth in her as a creator. Her audience from the start has grown up, we’re buying houses and staring families. She’s regressing and hanging around with fangirls in Krystal
It’s like she can’t have anyone around her who’s life is progressing so she doesn’t feel the need to. The tension when J even got serious with Evan… then it coming to a head when she was engaged is so funny to see now. I think even if you don’t like Js content you have to at least respect that she’s moving on in life

Ratsout

VIP Member
It’s like if everyone is doing something she HAS to come out and be the one that doesn’t while shaming everyone that does.

Like when she called everyone who wears Vejas basic
And people thought Jenny was a pick me?🤣 maybe she’s too punk for Spotify wrapped

• Haha

Miranda256

One of the people at L's show last night has loads up on his stories, looks mental. She'd be lost without Pete, he seems like so much craic and keeps it all light and fun from what I could see. It just seems like L trying to be funny taking the piss out of girls that use tampons and like anal as a stand up bit and a bunch of naiive young ones asking L stuff like "fuck, marry, kill. Jimmy, Dave or Evan"
She's still living off the drama. What will she do when the young ones no longer see that as relevant
Yeah half the show is up on people's stories. Nothing funny or witty in it, just L trying to be controversial by talking about periods, anal etc. One of the clips she's talking about being wet while someone is fucking her.

Does Riloh follow her?

The situation gives me Chandler Bing's mom vibes. Imagine being a teenager and your mam is on stage waving dildos around. How humiliating. Poor kid

• Sad
  • Angry

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
I cant figure it out.. like i used to find her funny 🤔is it me or is she just gone full on manic?or was she always like that and i was oblivious to it. I was skitting when she was talking about itgalz, like how many will there be left by that point, 500? 😂full on delusional there like.
Finger in many pies for 2022…. Yet she can’t even manage a single, private podcast. Okay, L
That was a painful few minutes watching L’s stories. People talking about J being the ‘pick me’… good god LOOK AT L!
I’m convinced L was the pick me all along, people just bought her bullshit. Like when everyone thought she was the creative one 🤣

• Haha

imthebadguyduh

J is so smart with marketing red room. Teasing the pod with the free vlogs and is now releasing an episode free for Christmas. You can tell she has everything clearly planned out.

I get the thing with the safety of letting guys into the house but disagree about onlyfans. Plenty of sex workers are mothers and provide for their kids with sex work. And onlyfans is a pretty safe form of sex work. L will probably struggle to establish a ‘normal’ career so I understand why she’s considering it as an option plus it will feed her ego lol.

almas

Yeah, there are a ton of ways the court can get money. Even including seizing assets and your house. Lmao if Jenny featured the mirror in a vlog 😅😅
If we ever see J rocking around Malahide in a shawl we know what happened 😂😂

• Haha

lurker306

Even her stans are sick of her constant slating Jenny and bringing up the law suit, will be interesting to see what she says on the new pod about it.
There is no getting through to her, she keeps repeating the same statement all over again. Why is she refusing the treat her mental health while using it as an excuse all the time? If you are sick and cant work cause of it, surely you will go see a doctor so you dont get fired from your job..

Reactions: 23

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Have you ever worked with a person who leats calls in sick and is full of excuses and every time they do it, they have these elaborate stories & excuses? Like instead of a cold it’s a flu, instead of a hangover they have a migraine, instead of being a bit tired after a bad nights sleep someone’s broken into their house and kept them awake…. That’s the vibe L gives me 🤣

• Haha

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
No qualifications isn't really an excuse. I know plenty of people that didnt take the college route and are doing great for themselves through hard work. In the same way I know plenty of idiots with a degree 🤷🏼‍♀️

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
The amount of subscribers doesn’t put me off. More so that she doesn’t need my support. I get the timekeeping. She doesn’t seem to do many livestreams for them to be a pull and I wouldn’t pay to interact with her on a chat room. I just find it confusing how she managed to get such a loyal fan base for a podcast that’s so different than it galz. Especially since her whole following came from girls who were into it galz content. I have subscribed to a good few patreons and hers seems to stay solid in numbers. Most of the ones I’ve subscribed to who publicise their patron numbers dramatically dip but this doesn’t seem to be the case with RR.
Interesting content is why people stay subscribed. She put a lot of work into the branding and trailer she made which shows. The discord is full of like-minded people too, not just fan girls.

I don't really understand your comment tbh. Why would you only subscribe if someone has low numbers as opposed to something you have an interest in?

hunnybun99

The comment above about the “go buy a 3-1 with your fiver” is something L keeps saying as a way to get out of taking responsibility for the pod because sure “it only costs as much as a pint” but she’s not getting paid a fiver a month to do it, she was getting THOUSANDS a month for Xgals so it’s absolutely fair to demand content that reflects that paycheque

She kinda is, no? (bar the wonderful voice bit)
She isn't troubled, she's spoilt and entitled and that's why she treats people like shit. She likes to guise that as 'mental health issues' whenever it suits her, and creates a romanticised view of being down and out, hence her obsession with Amy Winehouse

louloulou12345

That was a painful few minutes watching L’s stories. People talking about J being the ‘pick me’… good god LOOK AT L!