Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurker306

I cant figure it out.. like i used to find her funny 🤔is it me or is she just gone full on manic?or was she always like that and i was oblivious to it. I was skitting when she was talking about itgalz, like how many will there be left by that point, 500? 😂full on delusional there like.

Reactions: 23

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Don't know if Jennys grown up a lot, or copped on enough to say what people want to hear but she's coming across so well lately.
Time will definitely tell.
Personally I don’t see her as some high functioning sociopath who’s just changed everything about herself overnight for PR, with little to no cracks in the facade. If that was the case surely people like Louisemay, Jack, Courtney and Roz wouldn’t be having a bar of her imo. This time last year everyone on here was tearing her apart but praising L for the most part, so I think it was L who hid her nastiness behind J on the pod 🤷🏼‍♀️

louloulou12345

No one is saying she doesn’t have a great bod. But I stand by my mutton dressed as lamb comment lol cause she looks like she’s dressed to go to a teenage disco and that thick black liner is doin nothing for her.

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
God forbid anyone say anything about her. She blocks you, takes down the discord or goes on her little not orsed rants but a festival where 10 people died is fair game to her. She’s so backwards
This is it really, summarises the hypocrisy perfectly. She’s entitled to her free speech when it’s making light of a tragedy but god forbid you call her out on any of her behaviour/inconsistent content creation (aka her fucking job).

I think Ls mask has truly slipped and a lot of people, myself included, can’t unsee the person she was all along

Is she factoring in that the podcasts she's putting out now are about half as long as the original X Gals podcasts were? Some of them are less than half an hour long. I'm not buying the martyrdom she's spouting, it's tired effort at this stage.

Reactions: 22

louloulou12345

Well....theres lots of troubled souls from "nice areas". I think linsey is a very troubled soul....desperately trying to be what she thinks is "cool". But ckearly woefully missing the mark. Also think she has an unreal figure and looked as good as anyone could in that rotten dress.
I think there’s a difference. I don’t think she’s a troubled soul as much as she romanticises the troubled soul trope and strives to emulate it.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Would agree with previous posters that "mutton dressed as lamb" is a lowest common denominator hag, no offense to anyone who uses it or anything. Men never have to deal with such comments, even when they are dressed in "young people clothes". Feel like it's a phrase deeply entrenched in misogyny. Feel free to change my mind though.

However, that aside - I do feel like Lindsay hanging out with people in their 20s is not surprising given the rent crisis in Dublin. I don't have kids, am in my 30s and find myself out with people 5-10 years younger than me, most of whom are still living at home. The housing crisis has forced all my friends who were my age outside the city/country. There's a real gap of people in their 30s in Dublin now. It's actually mad. Was on my mates hinge the other day and it's slim pickings for Dublin willy in the 30 age gap too. So I've honestly no beef with people hanging out with those younger or older than them if they wanna sesh. Sorry this post isn't more judgemental, I will try harder in future. Xxx
It’s definitely not because of the housing crisis. It’s because all she wants to do is drink and party out of the streets which is what 20 year olds can do because they don’t have the same responsibilities as her own age group

Ratsout

VIP Member
She isn't troubled, she's spoilt and entitled and that's why she treats people like shit. She likes to guise that as 'mental health issues' whenever it suits her, and creates a romanticised view of being down and out, hence her obsession with Amy Winehouse
The only trouble L has ever had (imo) is self inflicted aside from private troubles we may not know about but she always acts out after she’s been called out for her shitty behaviour. Amy Winehouse was exploited by the music industry, not some malahide ma who can’t be ORSED to upload a podcast on time and uses racist jokes and jokes about SA for shock factor because she has nothing else to offer but shock factor car crash style content

• Haha

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
I wonder how the lawsuit will end up? I know the fallout was bad but I really couldn’t see Jenny being comfortable taking Lindsay to the cleaners if it negatively affects the kids lives which it would
A court won’t give anyone more than what is owed if what’s speculated is true and L never bought J out of the company. Having kids isn’t an excuse to not feel repercussions for your actions 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
The newest pod is a train wreck. I think this is the end for L, I can't see her subscribers hanging around for much longer. Every episode starts with the same whiney horseshit, calling out her (dwindling) remaining Patreon subscribers for giving her constructive criticism for the service that THEY are paying for. It's not sustainable. RIP.

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Idk how Jenny was her best friend for sooo long. Makes me think she was also toxic but at least that seems to be changing.
In her vlog Jenny said she now thinks the term “you are the company you keep” is true which made me think of her reflecting on her time with L. I can imagine being around L makes you extremely toxic as the behavioural standard is astronomically low. I dont think J is inherently toxic, but I definitely think L brought out her most toxic qualities

Seelfox

VIP Member
Who actually pays to go out on a Saturday night and hear about pads v tampons ?! Who the Fock cares what other people use 😑
Pete’s back must be sore cause he’s carrying her for sure!

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
I actually never disliked her on the pod, but I like her more now defo. Personally I never got the whole mean and judgemental thing, one thing I loved about it galz was that they were representation for the non cookie cutter, vanilla Irish woman.

A lot of the time I feel all that’s excepted from us is this lovely, wholesome and non threatening presence. Jenny is definitely showing more of her self now which is why I feel more people like her BUT some people still fall into the category of “oh she’s actually SWEET” therefore I like her. It galz to me went against that and I feel it’s a little myopic to think that someone can’t be a baddie on IG but also a lovely person. Just my 2 cents and always something that irritated me about the hatred of both galz

• Heart
Reactions: 21

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
It’s also such a cop out to be like “I was enthralled with their chaos and insanity but couldn’t get away…. But also dumped both of them at my will and never heard from them again”. I’d be inclined to believe more of it if she actually admitted to her part of the toxicity instead of pretending she was an undercover journalist for the 4 years of their friendship 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21