Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalaxxx

People can do what they want and I am allowed to have an opinion it, as everyone is! I think spending a fortune on a diamond ring when you are supposed to be just starting out a life together is a financially terrible decision and makes no sense. Crazy how people fall for the marketing.
Yes engagement and marriage is a weird concept. But so is Christmas, birthdays and lots of other things we celebrate. We have to find some way to enjoy this late capitalist hell hole we live in and if your fella buying you a fancy ring and saying he will be with you forever is it than so be it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

louloulou12345

The worst part is her pretending she doesn’t like it but in actuality you could tell she was only dyyyyyying for a compliment in it
Yep, this was the cringiest part of it all. Doing her lil ‘sketches’, trying her best to get compliments (reassurance) under the guise of being a ‘gas bitch’. L is in her flop era. She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 26

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Love how she doesn’t have the capacity to maintain a business but is grand to come on IG/stage weekly to drag Js name through the mud. And still standing up for it calling it bullying 🤣 I wouldn’t believe a word out of her mouth on Wednesday and would secretly wish Jenny would put it to bed publicly, she’s full of fucking shite!! xgalz if you’re listening, leave now and find one of a million new podcasts that you don’t have to pay for.

Smg12

Chatty Member
Listening to an old it Galz episode this morning discussing WhatsApp groups- they are laughing that Lindsay is known for a dramatic exit and her most recent she wrote in ‘nothing personal to you Jenny I just can’t take the bullying from my sisters anymore’- obviously this is gas as she’s admitting she was being totally dramatic but it does show a pattern of overreacting and bullying claims lol

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
When I heard of the new restrictions limiting venues to only 50% capacity I was thinking L was lucky she already had her shows, but then I remembered…it probably wouldn’t have affected her from what we saw

• Haha

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Yeah time to wrap it up. Beating a dead horse at this stage. I also personally don’t think this is L being so unwell she can’t “be organised”. I just dont think she has the work ethic to be self employed and run a business like it galz 🤷🏼‍♀️

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
A lot of projection in this thread re marriage/engagement.

There is definitely a lot of shite that goes a long with both especially in Ireland but nobody on here said getting engaged is having your shit together 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
I totally agree… I always thought it was so weird when people would hate on them for being ‘mean’ or too mad or weird or overtly sexual. I think a lot of galz/women loved them for that and that’s when they were at their best. They had controversies which they deserved backlash for but the other stuff was so boring tbh
Yeah I can think of two examples that have been both praised and weaponised against both of them.
That Jenny is a “pick me” because she has slightly niche interests. This then lead of people presuming she’s a “mean girl” without any evidence to back it up, all while calling her judgemental.
Lindseys sense of style changing is a big one. One of the threads on here was Lindsey put your flaps away. She was slagged relentlessly for her shorts and only a few weeks ago there was praise for her wearing her shorts again on stage.

Lots of the criticism on here is justified but the above two I just feel tired and repetitious

louloulou12345

Yeah, I’ve said this before but when you volunteer you’re not supposed to disclose that you’ve done it til you’re finished. They only allow 2 years on phones and SATU. They ask you not to say just in case someone you know needs the services and it discourages them from calling for fear of getting someone they know on the line.
Very strange that Sarah and the girls always mentioned her doing it. It’s a completely confidential thing.

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Edel is very good at writing but holding onto all that after all these years and then writing about them online, (a trait for which she is critical of in the piece). I just think people in glass houses and all that.

Lalalaxxx

Someone asked a question to L at the live show, something along the lines of what would you say to Jenny right now, she replied “why the fuck are you sueing me when you have more subscribers than me on red room and I haven’t had a pay check in months” like seriously L you still don’t understand the concept of a shared business
Well isn’t it the consequences of your actions 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

louloulou12345

Same. I think piercings are childish and should be kept back in teenage era.. Really don't like facial piercings on grown women

And I do have several tattoos just for context. Lol.
I have a 3 facial piercings and I’m a grown woman so I beg to differ. I plan to keep 2 of them forever! The other in my forties, maybe. Interesting that you have tattoos and feel that way, cause you’re giving very much “You know you’ll have those when you’re an old lady” energy.

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Honestly I agree with what she said. There are plenty of comedians who are really offensive, if that is the style she’s going for, go for it.
The difference is in the delivery. I love edgy humour and I don’t think edgy jokes should be cancelled. I just think you have to be very intelligent and skilled to deliver one properly. That’s the risk you take making say, a r*pe joke (which I’m never a fan of but that’s personal), if it’s not absolutely perfectly delivered and written it has the risk of being gross and offensive.

Reactions: 24
Why are her listeners still expecting L to take any kind of feedback from her listeners?
The ONLY thing she will take heed of is paying customers versus non-paying.
Lindsay doesn’t give a fuuuuuuck about your opinions. She just wants your cash.
Unsubscribe people! She won’t be long sitting up paying attention!

Would agree with previous posters that "mutton dressed as lamb" is a lowest common denominator hag, no offense to anyone who uses it or anything. Men never have to deal with such comments, even when they are dressed in "young people clothes". Feel like it's a phrase deeply entrenched in misogyny. Feel free to change my mind though.

However, that aside - I do feel like Lindsay hanging out with people in their 20s is not surprising given the rent crisis in Dublin. I don't have kids, am in my 30s and find myself out with people 5-10 years younger than me, most of whom are still living at home. The housing crisis has forced all my friends who were my age outside the city/country. There's a real gap of people in their 30s in Dublin now. It's actually mad. Was on my mates hinge the other day and it's slim pickings for Dublin willy in the 30 age gap too. So I've honestly no beef with people hanging out with those younger or older than them if they wanna sesh. Sorry this post isn't more judgemental, I will try harder in future. Xxx
Love when people reading tattle try to take the high road and look down on other people posting on here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart