Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RteNewsNow

Honestly she may as well be saying - let them touch you up if they want otherwise you are frigid
Agree.
That was so embarrassing for her. Also cringe at her saying girls crying on nights out etc makes them no craic and weeks previous she was crying in a vlog about a guy?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Miranda256

God that was painful. The hilarious fake crying shtick was the same as the vlog crying.

Girls don't ever do or say anything that will put a man off, don't have any negative emotions or feelings around them, just have fun, act like you never watch the news or know any politicians and don't be moaning, just be punk rock and flick your hair so that they still like you, kay???

Fucking hell.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
More time off planned hmm
For a one who was stressed about having no income it seems the motivation to work is low.

I had a job that impacted my mental health really badly. I still went in.i had to cos if i didnt pay rent my landlord would have kicked me out and i had no savings at the time.

L needs to realise shes pretty priviliged

Ratsout

VIP Member
Interesting content is why people stay subscribed. She put a lot of work into the branding and trailer she made which shows. The discord is full of like-minded people too, not just fan girls.

I don't really understand your comment tbh. Why would you only subscribe if someone has low numbers as opposed to something you have an interest in?
It’s makes zero sense. I’d be more inclined to sub to someone with high numbers particularly if I’m paying because clearly they’re producing quality content worthy of my hard earned coin

Jenna89

Chatty Member
I still can’t believe she has the audacity to call herself a comedian! Making people laugh the odd time on insta doesn’t make you a comedian. It’s like Rachel from Friends said: “You decorate dads office so now you’re a decorator?! Ok then, yesterday I went to the zoo and now I’m a koala bear!”

• Haha

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
The two most boring topics on here have to be speculating how many friends J has/doesn’t have and Ls shift in style during a 6 month relationship, like when people went mad that she had red nails 🤣

Lalalaxxx

This is great!
The problem in Ireland is the sheer scale of basic culture. There are so few options: get married, get a good job, tick a box, any box, just a box. Be “normal”.

Feast days and celebrations are not the same as the institution of marriage and people don’t get engaged for the sake of simple enjoyment of the experience.

They do so to get external validation for a relationship in an official way (hence the additional appeal for instafools) not to mention the huge tax and other financial benefits of doing so in a system that does not serve single people.

There’s only one way to build and strengthen a relationship, and that’s between the people involved, through listening, empathy, consideration and effort. No such thing as external validation, and given its role in this highly traditional concept, calling it Just a Laugh is nonsense. External validation of a relationship is a bogus concept IMHO. Most married Irish people I know have that big official stamp but seem to have no idea how to be in a relationship with another person.
How do you know E and J don’t do these things? I don’t see the pint of contemplating and debating to point of marriage in this thread😂 so boring

Reactions: 17

irishgirlo

The tampon thing...could you be any more uneducated? Even if it was played for laughs...Jesus Christ. Boss ass feminist energy there Lindsay.

lurker306

Oh sure didnt she say that she gets paid a lot for very little work when the girls were still together. Well it must have been since J did everything, her tune has changed now and she cant manage a basic pod once a week.

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Yep, this was the cringiest part of it all. Doing her lil ‘sketches’, trying her best to get compliments (reassurance) under the guise of being a ‘gas bitch’. L is in her flop era. She needs to grow up.
Fake laughing at her boobs looking “saggy” when she knows they’re not! She reminds me of catty girls in school who would give you a backhanded compliment while fishing for their own. Also buying dresses like that while you’re being sued and aren’t charging for Patreon? Priorities…

Ratsout

VIP Member
It’s like she can’t have anyone around her who’s life is progressing so she doesn’t feel the need to. The tension when J even got serious with Evan… then it coming to a head when she was engaged is so funny to see now. I think even if you don’t like Js content you have to at least respect that she’s moving on in life
Yes!!! And that’s why she’s hanging around with people significantly younger than her because when you’re in your early twenties life is a party so she doesn’t feel embarrassed when she realises she’s no better off then what she was 10 years ago. There’s no time line to life at all but it must be embarrassing for her seeing all her peers moving on from the party life and settling down while she has nothing but a 4 grand mirror to show for anything

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Most people migrate to old man pubs and only end up mixing with young people by chance at certain concerts or at work parties or sports club/community events or Taste of Dublin. Every so often you'll see people go back to Coppers or Krystle for a laugh and laugh at old they feel.
This is it really. I’ve friends who are colleagues that are 25/26 and we get along cause our common interest is our job etc. even then there’s moments where I see their immaturity - no shade! They prob have moments where I seem to be a boomer lol

L reminds me of that creepy older person you hung out with when you were 19/20 who had an apartment and a few quid to buy cans that you thought was deadly. In hindsight you see them as kinda pathetic

• Haha

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
Red Room is not my thing at all. But having listened to a few episodes - the research she does is incredible. As well as the production, she has a real talent for it.

SSnark

Chatty Member
Would agree with previous posters that "mutton dressed as lamb" is a lowest common denominator hag, no offense to anyone who uses it or anything. Men never have to deal with such comments, even when they are dressed in "young people clothes". Feel like it's a phrase deeply entrenched in misogyny. Feel free to change my mind though.

However, that aside - I do feel like Lindsay hanging out with people in their 20s is not surprising given the rent crisis in Dublin. I don't have kids, am in my 30s and find myself out with people 5-10 years younger than me, most of whom are still living at home. The housing crisis has forced all my friends who were my age outside the city/country. There's a real gap of people in their 30s in Dublin now. It's actually mad. Was on my mates hinge the other day and it's slim pickings for Dublin willy in the 30 age gap too. So I've honestly no beef with people hanging out with those younger or older than them if they wanna sesh. Sorry this post isn't more judgemental, I will try harder in future. Xxx
Lyndsey’s see plenty of peers at the school and could easily make new friends there , except she is threatened by women her own age because she’d have to actually hold a grown up conversation . So she turns her nose at them

RteNewsNow

Watching Jenny’s Vlog - her and Micheal never really did much together but her and Evan do a lot together. They go away a lot etc. I am happy for her.

turtle time

Yeah looking back I actually really disliked Jenny in Itgalz. The way she went on was rotten sometimes, just so snarky and mean and judgmental. She had that horrible "I'm better than everyone" mean girl vibe.

I'm not a redroom subscriber so I can't say anything about that.

I think it's really mad is that I love her in her vlogs but I still find her instagram a turn off. She's still Itgalz Jenny on instagram and new lovely Jenny to me on vlogs 😂