Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Had to laugh that while L was in krystle J was at home decorating her tree drinking hot whiskeys 🤣
Living the life that L so desperately wants. She only slags it to try convince herself that it’s not what she wants. I know what I’d prefer to do. I’d prefer to be with my partner decorating our home for Christmas than be out in a cringy nightclub

Reactions: 17

louloulou12345

I always think that for two girls who talked about ‘the scene’ so much they never hang out with anyone from it. A few parties over the years, invited to a minor few events, that’s it.
I always thought they didn’t make itgalz because they were it girls, they really wanted to be. Even through its success they never became a part of it. I always put it down to simply not being liked.
This is very astute. Would be my own assessment too. The cracks started showing when J started seeing Evan because suddenly she was part of a crowd that L wasn’t and probably wouldn’t ever be accepted into since she’s so problematic.

lurker306

Did she actually ever work tho? Was it full time when she was doing the nails? Like i honestly dont think she could manage. Shes 34 year old woman who never had a full time job, enough said 😂

Smg12

Chatty Member
I find the whole ‘it’s only a fiver’ thing such a stupid argument. it’s not only a fiver she’s getting like. And on top of all other monthly outgoings, it all adds up. Bit patronising

taponthedoor

Yeah, there are a ton of ways the court can get money. Even including seizing assets and your house. Lmao if Jenny featured the mirror in a vlog 😅😅

• Haha

Glamgal01

I mean it in the least judgemental way possible, but L has been careless from day dot. I get she was a young mum and maybe that's a lot to do with it but I can't imagine inviting random weirdos off a website called collar me into my home where my toddler lives (Riloh being a toddler at the time). Like they could literally be anyone not only is it not safe for you but for your child's sake it's just not right. I'm all for mum's still living their own lives and having fun, but i always thought that whole thing was just a bit stupid. Get your cash and all but keep your kid and yourself safe in your home.

lurker306

Pete can you please explain to your pall that you cannt just take over a business that wasnt yours to begging with and not pay out the other party. Its a fairly simple and straight forward process, im sure you can dumb it down for her. Thank you, you will be doing a gods work #moron

• Heart
Ehh, I'd be thinking both Lindsay and Jimmy are narcissists who clearly didn't work together, I wouldn't be putting a halo on him any time soon. Always remember that ep where L described him breaking her stuff and screaming outside the apartment, it sounded very fucked up. Not saying she's innocent at all, clearly she comes with her own issues. And the fact that Jenny didn't get on with him, and likewise, he sounds like a tosser (good dad to Luna, but not a good partner)
Yeah I don’t think him being around for his daughter doing basic father duties qualifies him as a ‘good guy’ whatsoever. That’s minimal shit

I thought that article by edel was very well written. Best line was something like “the bukowski esque energy they had” because it perfectly sums them up. It sums up their appeal completely imo. It painted such a bleak picture however and one so full of toxicity and hate was sickening to even read.
I had a mad early 20s and am so glad no one is writing about me. And on the other hand I feel she portrays the girls as being so odd - darker than I even thought they had been.
jennys ex was alt right - he convinced her not to be a feminist. Such a creepy thing to do.
My criticism of the piece was that the writer used to revel in the toxicity of the girls and loved being associated with them …and the really long piece she wrote proves she still does.

I didn't think new ep was too bad.
"The token black" made my jaw drop and also how she thinks every POC is "token" like does she not venture outside Portmarnock at ALL?! Way beyond tokenism, we actually live in a very diverse society.

What was apparent to me was how inarticulate she is. Her critique was peppered with so much "cunt" etc whereas Jennys (I do hate comparing them but it's hard not to) added value, hot takes and interesting opinions.

All that aside, I do actually enjoy hearing L shite on.

MainframeM8

I was on tenterhooks for the whole thing. It is being criticised here as though it's a fanfic or something. Really interesting insight into the beginning of what became itgalz. Probably best taken with a pinch of salt considering how distressing the friendship was for her but I don't think that means the whole thing is nonsense

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
You can defo see the difference of when she posts her fringe herself and when she gets posted by someone else, but the images she put up herself, she looks amazing.
Yeah I presume she just brushed it out. I like it, it’s kind of a choppy looking fringe so can look messy
More time off planned hmm
this is shocking. If she needs time off so be it, not criticising her for that BUT have clear communication with your customers!!! Dropping another lump of time off after the last couple months, seemingly out of nowhere, is very unprofessional. What I will say is, bigger the fools still willing to pay when L hasn’t shown a single shred of consistency or professionalism since the split.

Reactions: 16
HahahhahahahahHAHHAHA “I released a surprise free episode” how about trying to release a paid for scheduled one hun??? What the fuck 😂 like she’s a martyr

Same. I think piercings are childish and should be kept back in teenage era.. Really don't like facial piercings on grown women

And I do have several tattoos just for context. Lol.
This is a very interesting distinction you’re making 🤔
I reserve the right to get more tattoos as I grow older I’ve given up the idea that they’re anything to do with youth, for me they’re to do with experiences. Same with piercings although I’ve only got my ears and nose done I wouldn’t rule out a septum piercing age fifty if the mood takes me 🤷🏻‍♀️

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
I would never usually like a fringe on anyone over 12 years old lol, but hers is quite nice. It’s blended in seamlessly with her curtain bangs. I think it looks really well!
BC40887E-AFC8-43E8-84E9-BED7CB6796B3.jpeg

D63BA11A-2641-49E8-B6C8-6F2FD734F21C.png

’blended seamlessly’
Are we looking at the same pics?
Don’t get me wrong, I think J is attractive n’all but not loving the fringe on her

• Haha