Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunnybun99

Did anyone else notice from her stories that the ENTIRE upper section of the venue last night was empty they must have tried to put everyone downstairs to make it look like they had a bigger crowd 😂😭

Lol at lindsey saying she’s been writing the show for a year when it mostly consists of the same shite talk she’s been spouting for years: sexualising women who use tampons, saying using tampons makes you “gapped”, anal sex etc etc… her sexual insecurities are palpable
It’s a bit weird for a woman who’s had two kids to have a go at people who use tampons saying they’re gapped? 😂

Reactions: 20

lurker306

682520F5-D294-486D-919C-D50FE0075204.jpeg

another month of no content, i cant believe its been like 6 months since the split up and she still cant manage 😂why did she insist on keeping the pod? She clearly has no interest in doing any work.

The difference is in the delivery. I love edgy humour and I don’t think edgy jokes should be cancelled. I just think you have to be very intelligent and skilled to deliver one properly. That’s the risk you take making say, a r*pe joke (which I’m never a fan of but that’s personal), if it’s not absolutely perfectly delivered and written it has the risk of being gross and offensive.
100% agree it's like Joanne McNally has made the joke that the Me Too movement has ruined her chances of being able to sleep her way to the top of the industry. Which is a little edgy but isn't hurting anyone, L literally doesn't have the intellect to construct those kinds of jokes

At this point I think it's just pure procrastination (says me proastinating from my own work by looking at this) she keeps telling herself she'll take these breaks and get organised, come back better but something happens, the breakup, the shows etc. All things she can use as excuses for not doing the work while she puts it off further when realistically if she just got on with it, her life would be easier. Less negative feedback and an income, where as now due to her own procrastination it's constant negative feedback, no income and her anxiety all over the place as a result.

I get so stressed when I put stuff off and it gets on top of me when in reality if I just cracked on with it things would be easier and I would be calmer.

becker

Did L come out with a big “I’m getting rid of all toxic, bullying and negative messages, no one understands how hard it is to work two hours a week even though I’m out on a midday session on a Monday when I could be at home actually working” once she deleted a number of paying customers who were giving her constructive criticism on her disastrous professionalism?

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
Lyndsey’s see plenty of peers at the school and could easily make new friends there , except she is threatened by women her own age because she’d have to actually hold a grown up conversation . So she turns her nose at them
Yes! She hasn’t got the emotional intelligence or intelligence about anything outside of 00’s pop culture, evidence by her insane podcast topics since J left. So rather than hold her hands up and admit that she’s just not in the same league as most mammys her age in her area, she just sneers at them under the guise of being “alt”. You can’t claim to be “alt” and have a 4k plus mirror that you seen all the basic tiktokers with. I’m not gatekeeping the “alt” scene but she’s the furtherest thing from Alt

mesmer

Genuinely, barr her telling a story (in a faux american accent and calling people orseholes) she is in no way funny. :unsure:
If anything, her lives were pitiful. Kids asleep in her apartment, her drinking cans of cider, drunk ranting and raving on instagram. So embarrassing. Can't work because of the kids? Can dump them on her parents for a man though. :poop:
The sooner L is able to distinguish between being laughed with v being laughed at the better.

There are screenshots out there that would absolutely destroy L if they were ever to find their way onto the internet.

• Wow
  • Heart

Smg12

Chatty Member
I do think it’s kind of iconic to have an old friend writing about you as if you are a celeb

• Haha
  • Wow

taponthedoor

I can’t believe we still haven’t gotten a full run down/pics of the two-time dumper Dave. I’m highly disappointed in our snooping skills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
So what do we listen to now? Bandwagons are gone, Itgalz got swallowed up its own hole

I guess it will have to be Beavis and Butthead aka the Unpopular Opinion.
The Unpopular Opinion is honestly painful to listen to.

'My Therapist Ghosted Me' is actually very good - Joanne & Vogue have great rapport and it's an easy listen.

turtle time

Seems like there's a good few people on here that L has done something to or they know something really bad L has done. I understand why you wouldn't want to say anything specific but I am also low key raging 😅

• Haha

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
The month off thing is still kinda blowing my mind. No amount of time off and “breathing” is going to make you more efficient at running your business. What will, is getting stuck in, planning and pre recording episodes and listening to your customers. She’s tried the whole month off thing what, 3 times now? She’s on a hamster wheel

Miranda256

I still can’t believe she has the audacity to call herself a comedian! Making people laugh the odd time on insta doesn’t make you a comedian. It’s like Rachel from Friends said: “You decorate dads office so now you’re a decorator?! Ok then, yesterday I went to the zoo and now I’m a koala bear!”
I went to see Ricky, he was brilliant. So inappropriate, so many outrageous jokes about every taboo subject you can think of. Intelligent and witty, you have to be to pull those jokes out of the bag. L should never touch serious topics, she's not clever enough to deliver them - she should stick to stuff that's more her speed. Like phlegm.

• Haha

louloulou12345

I’ve heard that Mai is anti-vax so Lindsay is in great company
Being “anti-vax” and being scared of taking the covid vaccine are different. She’s from west Africa where there’s a horrendous history of medical colonialism. It’s not that simple. Plus, L is vaccinated?

mesmer

She is pathetic at this stage. Her online persona does not match up to how she is in person. She is meek face to face, sober anyway. The girl just believes her own hype. She doesn't believe that Jenny will see this through, which is why she is talking about it. I think in her mind she is trying to turn people on Jenny because she is the victim, because as soon as she realises how her actions have real life consequences, she retreats. Case in point with her promoter telling her he would drop her because she sullied his name with Liberty Hall.

I am lowkey mortified for her when she hides behind the mental health cloak, when her toxic behaviour online and now at her shows, has caused so much anguish to people. She still thinks she's in school, trying to turn everyone on someone she has an issue with for drama, and as soon as her lies are exposed its meNTal HEaLtH. Bully, bully, bully.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Can't imagine how L feels after all of this. Thinking your hot shit and your co host / drummer leaves and turns out you've no idea what you're doing and everyone finds out too and we all unsubscribe
Well the drummer in the band always helps keep the beat going.. seems this was the case too. The sheer amount of work J done for that podcast is so so evident now. She didn’t get half the recognition she deserved because she didn’t produce the car crash content that L did on stories etc. we confused laughing at L with laughing with her.

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Agree.
That was so embarrassing for her. Also cringe at her saying girls crying on nights out etc makes them no craic and weeks previous she was crying in a vlog about a guy?
I haaaaate when L puts on that persona. It’s like her “man expert” persona where she convinces girls in their 20s that she has it all figured out, meanwhile she’s on the tail end of another toxic relationship that went up in flames. I couldn’t believe it when she said to lower your standards!

Anyone know what happened to Darren? Shocked to see he passed away. Didn’t know him but knew of him. Terrible. Courtney’s post was so nice
Heard he had a short illness, called over to his mum's to stay the night and never woke up the next morning. So sad!

• Sad
  • Heart