Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Its all mad. Why is she harping on about pausing payments, if everything was provided? Like, you wouldn't need to pause payments if everything was grand

Reactions: 19

taponthedoor

I’m sorry, but why does she go on and on about having ‘massive tits’? She’s not a B cup sure but she’s not a Dolly Parton lol.

almas

Anyone else think she should get back with Jimmy?? I loved his relationship with Riloh, L seemed way happier / stable when they were together.
No, I don’t think it’s good for the kids to see the constant on again / off again with them tbh. She said they are co-parenting well now so that’s prob the best outcome they could’ve got. Anyone remember Jimmy went on heartbreak hotel tv show years ago 😂

Has she not said the exact same thing since late august?
“X Y and Z is going on so I will be back next month girls!!”
And every month comes rolling around… and she’s like
“X Y and Z is going on so I will be back next month girls!!”

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
I wonder if L is paying Pete for the shows, I hope so. He seems lovely and I’ve heard he is, but I can’t help think he’s a bit of a willing idiot for L. Also must be weird for J seeing him jump in her place so quick, didn’t they go to school together?

• Heart

hunnybun99

it’s actually infuriating to read like the discord comments are always SO respectful and are genuinely trying to help L?? Also she wouldn’t have to “deal with the suing situation” if she’d been an adult and paid J her rightful share at the start

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
People can do what they want and I am allowed to have an opinion it, as everyone is! I think spending a fortune on a diamond ring when you are supposed to be just starting out a life together is a financially terrible decision and makes no sense. Crazy how people fall for the marketing.
You don’t know what’s in either of their bank accounts tho? Let people do what they want in what order they want, seeeesh

You can come across looking down your nose a bit at people and their choices if they’re anything different to your preferences

I really just get the impression that L is so far unhinged and toxic, and jenny was just swept up in the whirlwind that was their friendship. Obviously they’ve both had their moments but as people I don’t feel jenny is a bad person, but just around L she got caught up in it.
I had a similar experience with one of my ex-best friends, when i first met her i was so enamoured with her and how fun we were together, but it got so toxic and i could feel myself becoming a horrible version of myself. Cut ties, and have never been better but her on the other hand is still stuck in her toxic ways

Yes but in Jenny's case it does not feel performative what so ever....think their just a genuinely in love couple that have decided to get married, have a party with their loved ones and enjoy their life together......and what is so wrong with that? Everyone's entire existence isn't to achieve the goal of getting a mortgage, they may have money to afford both or may have enough to get married but are years from owning a home but can do a wedding while saving...whatever the answer, its none of our business. I think linsey trumps any bullshit goals by being lucky enough to have 2 beautiful children so doubt she feels short changed at all.

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
What did I just read 🤣 sorry but that just seems so fantastical and I think she gives the girls a bit too much credit. Are they both chronically online? Yes and they’ve never really pretended not to be. It’s giving me Natalie and Caroline Calloway energy 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Her bod is bangin (and she knows it, as she should!) but the dress is terrible. Looks great in an IG BBL baddies pic but beyond that… not for me anyway. Around the beginning of her “I’M CHANGING MY STYLE” era I thought she looked great, loved the bob and the subdued classic Lindsey style. Her eyeliner is too thick for her now as well and it’s ageing Imo

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
I wonder how the lawsuit will end up? I know the fallout was bad but I really couldn’t see Jenny being comfortable taking Lindsay to the cleaners if it negatively affects the kids lives which it would
I doubt L will be in poverty. Either way, J should get what she is owed.

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Heard he had a short illness, called over to his mum's to stay the night and never woke up the next morning. So sad!
This breaks my heart. You could feel the love between him and Courtney. Grief is so shit. I hope everyone affected by this is ok.

• Heart