Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Girls the amount it would be cost to hire solicitors and barristers and take this to court, it wouldn't be worth it for either of them. They'll pay a retainer, hire solicitors to send some letters back and forth and they'll settle it out of court, probably do conciliation/arbitration to cut costs. I'd be v surprised if we see L & J rocking up to the four courts.

Reactions: 16

turtle time

They did an entire podcast on that girl. While it wouldn’t be my thing I think she’s entitled to say her piece.

They did an entire podcast on that girl. While it wouldn’t be my thing I think she’s entitled to say her piece.
I always think that for two girls who talked about ‘the scene’ so much they never hang out with anyone from it. A few parties over the years, invited to a minor few events, that’s it.
I always thought they didn’t make itgalz because they were it girls, they really wanted to be. Even through its success they never became a part of it. I always put it down to simply not being liked.

almas

No i do agree she deserves it, what I meant is I think that if it did J would be hestitant.
I also don’t know how L won’t be left completely financially fucked, at the end of this month I’m sure her income will be down a massive amount again.
Regardless of what happens L will be fine.. worst case scenario she will end up with a massive debt but will prob fight that she can’t pay it / file for insolvency or whatever and go back on the dole. I don’t think it will impact her kids much, she mentioned on the pod before that her parents provided for her kids financially for many years - I’ve no doubt they will do that again once L has completely ruined the business and has no income.

Nah making fun of astroworld. It just shows all her apology’s are bullshit she never will change or learn she’s so insensitive at anyone’s cost

Ratsout

VIP Member
After reading that, I’m now thinking they had more to do with BU than they admit..

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
I totally agree she would stil have to pay! Could it be a part of settlement where she wouldnt be allowed to use the name and images for branding?.. could also be a complete coinsidence and shes just “rebranding” yet again for her relaunch in January😂
If there is a buyout the person who buys the other out has full rights and usage of the existing brand. Otherwise there would be no point in a buyout. You’re paying the other owner for their good will of building 50% of the brand.

For example if we owned a biscuit company but I wanted it for myself, I’d have to get it evaluated and we would agree on a figure that represents the projected income for the company (usually for a 3-5 year period) and pay you a good-will fee which reflects the time and effort put into building the company. After we settle I can then do whatever I want with the brand as it’s 100% mine, but I’d still have to pay you out for the company you once owned. Nothing I do going forward changes the fact that you once owned 50% of said business, so no matter what, even if we never sell a biscuit again, I still owe you that original figure we agreed upon. This is why I was surprised that L began speaking of a buyout, they’re quite risky and the person taking over has to be very confident it’s financially a good idea.

if all it took was a name change to get out of paying the other owner, then people would just constantly change a business name after the contracts are signed and not pay.

Gossipgal991

She didn’t love the “itgalz community”, she loved the idea of having loads of galz obsessing over her and feeling like a D list celeb 🤣
Bar the short time in the nail salon I don’t think she’s ever really worked a day in her life. I think she’s eager to cling on to the pod cause if it goes tits up she will have to actually work and she said in that Crying vlog she has no degree, love , there’s plenty of jobs out there that don’t require a degree. She’s just a lazy person

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Also the majority of women in their 20s use tampons (plus a lot who are trying to be more sustainable and use diva cups etc) so not only is it not funny, it's a weird insult to most of your audience??
Ah here, we’re getting a bit sensitive.
I agree the joke is not funny but it’s on you if you take any of her dumb opinions on tampons personally. That’s just giving her an ounce of credibility she doesn’t deserve.

• Heart

taponthedoor

Lindsay will take time off for the 100th time for her mental health and to get the pod on a good track. People will ask if charges will be paused because there is no content. She’ll ignore them until too many people are angry. She pause payments. Then she’ll spit out a few shit pods or posts. Then she’ll complain how she hasn’t taken a wage. Then she’ll mope around about Jenny. Then she’ll be boss bitch again… and the cycle continues folks.

It is wild ItGalz has finally dropped below 1k. I’d say it’s either diehards or people just watching the train wreck 😅

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Thought the same 🤣 kinda shows the galz legacy. Major Caroline Calloway parallels and sure she sold the story to Netflix right?! Imagine a show about the it galz I’d actually eat it up 🤣🤣🤣
The story of It Galz in the style of Fade St. Hook it to my veins.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
I still don’t understand her excuse about how she struggles with scheduling. Tuesdays are for the pod upload and Fridays are for the vlog. The kids are in school, she has a cleaner, and she has family to help every aspect of her life. It doesn’t sound too hard to me.

It's clear she doesn't want to work

louloulou12345

She mentioned she was raped 3 times in her life and its her way of dealing with it and apparently was writing the show for a year. She was going on a mad one tbh - she's fuming other comedians can say what they want and she can't
Good god does she not realise that people can go back and listen to what she said previously? Writing the show for a year my bleedin hole. Making jokes about rapists doesn’t have anything to do with her own experience? Again.. someone told her once that she should try comedy and now she’s a seasoned comedian. You couldn’t make it up.

• Haha